It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1: Mystery Solved! Mass deaths of Animals solved! Just don't get infected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So a mad scientist is sitting out there shooting his ray gun at birds with the message "commit suicide"?

Even theoreticaly that doesnt sound very.....well just no.

And is this about the birds....or about us?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

You make it sound nuts but every tech must be tested first. Thousands of labs worldwide do untold horrors to mice everyday by testing drugs, technology etc etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

What about correlations of seismic events in conjunction with the die-offs. Does that produce a correlation? There may be "massive pockets" over in those two states, but if there are no earthquakes to release the gas then it will stay there until mined or fracked.

I'm not saying that methane is the cause, I'm just trying to put out more theories so we don't get stuck with a "that must be it" when no tests were done.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Fish are dying for the most part because of over-fishing, or just downright reckless fishing methods.

In the few cases where masses of fish, perhaps in lakes or rivers die, it's a completely normal abnormal occurrence - or however you want to rephrase that sentence so it's not an oxymoron

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada

What about correlations of seismic events in conjunction with the die-offs. Does that produce a correlation? There may be "massive pockets" over in those two states, but if there are no earthquakes to release the gas then it will stay there until mined or fracked.

I'm not saying that methane is the cause, I'm just trying to put out more theories so we don't get stuck with a "that must be it" when no tests were done.

I might be wrong but i am not aware of of any increase in seismic activity before mass animal die off in Arkansas, i thought at that time on new years eve seismic activity was normal

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
there are people who have woken up in the morning in small towns in america to find the streets littered with thousands of dead birds.

you read about it all the time. their are no apparent signs of trauma and the articles always end with a wildlife agency performing tests.

you never hear of the results of these tests and google searches are pointless.

you can't blame that on a parasite. what kind of parasite has a 100% mortality rate in nature.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there are people who have woken up in the morning in small towns in america to find the streets littered with thousands of dead birds.

you read about it all the time. their are no apparent signs of trauma and the articles always end with a wildlife agency performing tests.

you never hear of the results of these tests and google searches are pointless.

you can't blame that on a parasite. what kind of parasite has a 100% mortality rate in nature.

what kind of parasite has a 100% mortality rate in nature? It is more dependent on the immune system of the host whether it can fight off the infection or not.

Shouldn't you ask what kind of a parasite would cause fish to cluster together and seek warmer temperatures so that the parasite can replicate faster and also so that the infected fish can be eaten by other animals? That is one smart parasite

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

OMG /phew

ive been looking all over for the same conclusion. thank goodness i found your thread.
tagging it now, and going back over and reading it .

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

your Medusa reminds me of this

Brain parasite epidemic - 50% of us are infected

Parasites brainwash grasshoppers into death dive

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 6/6/12 by Whateva69 because: link added

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

What kind of infection are those?
they can't be those brain bugs from cats could they

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RAY1990

The the one in the mans head is a human bot fly

The Human Bot Fly

Native to Central and South America the botfly resembles a bumble bee in size and hairiness. It lays its eggs by capturing a mosquito and attaching the creamy oval shaped eggs to its underside. The mosquito is then released and when feeding on an animal or human the eggs hatch, from the warmth and larvae enter the skin of their new host, leaving a hole in the surface in order to breath. It takes from 6-8 weeks for them to fully develop and drop off.

10 Grizzly Parasites

And the one in the tank is a Dolphins brain.

How does the dolphin brain compare to the human brain?

And there is also a Parasite Mueseum in Japan.
Visit the Parasite Museum in Tokyo Japan

this is all really gross, please dont make search for more worms lol

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Sorry about that
parasites are gross beyond reason living off a living host

And thank you for the links and info I'll check them later... well after I've eaten.

Also I done a little look on dolphin brain infections, It seems they are tapeworms, I honestly didn't know they could travel to the brain apparently it's a growing problem in Mexico and SW of USA makes me glad I live in the UK.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Those pictures are a bit scary.

Seems its a parasite that has a virus that's killing bees

TextBee-killing virus gets supercharged by mites
LINK

top topics

<< 1   >>

join