It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Part 1: Mystery Solved! Mass deaths of Animals solved! Just don't get infected

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have been thinking a lot about these anomalous mass animal die offs. Like most people, I have been trying to come up with a logical explanation of what could be responsible. The conclusion I have come to is that it is both technology and natural biological phenomenon

Biological Phenomenon

A few hours ago I read about this parasite (which is larvae of a fly) that specializes in killing bees in America. Here is a picture below to Illustrate the cycle.

Picture Source

Some of you may be wondering why I bring up this insect. It is crucial to understand that bees have been dying in the millions every year due to parasites, viruses, and fungi. Most of us know that bees are integral to agricultural production since they are the agents of pollination. Without bees plant life would cease to exist as we know it today.

The bees are not dying due to overcrowding. These are some of the explanations that have been offered to explain fish and sea life mass die offs. One of course would ask why these school of fish below are not dying due to depleted oxygen levels.

Picture Source

Now what if what is killing the fish is actually biological in nature. What if the fish are being killed by parasites/pathogens that we haven't been able to isolate yet? Or a few people know the cause, it is they don't want people to know. Since we talked about the school of fish, lets go to school on fish pathogens/parasites that replicate in fish at a much higher exponential rate than normal:

Zombie Fish Manipulated By Parasites
Source

Worms infecting fish grow 4 times faster at higher temperatures and manipulate the behavior of fish...
Parasitic worms that infect fish, and have a devastating effect on fish reproduction, grow four times faster at higher temperatures...

"What we witnessed was that fish infected with the largest worms showed a preference for warmer water, suggesting that these parasites also manipulate the behaviour of host fish in ways that benefit the parasites by maximizing their growth rates,"...

This means that fish closer to the water surface will die from infection due to this parasite replicating faster. Of course the question you should be asking yourself now is whether fish farms control the growth of these pathogens by lowering the water temperature.

There is a reason why the parasite compels the fish to go to the warmer surface: it is to propagate to other hosts. By the way the parasite is a worm called Schistocephalus solidus (it is a tape worm).

Lifesycle website Source
After fish, this parasite infects ducks, pigeons, chickens, red-winged black birds, herring gull and hamsters. If you need more information on this read this research article at sciencedirect website

You will notice that in all the places that there were dead fish, in close vicinity were also dead mass bird deaths (listed above). I was furious last year (3 days ago, hahaha) when i kept hearing BS after another about what could explain these deaths when the answer was obvious, well maybe because there could be another explanation.

How many of you have taken Greek mythology? Can you guess who this is (psst- not the actors name, she is stupid because she is holding the phone upside down maybe because she doesn't want to turn to stone, Is Hollywood trying to tell us something)?

Her name is Medusa. Kudos to you if you guessed it right.
Short Poem I read once, Beautiful and Enlightening, (Google doesn't display all of it anymore so if someone has link please message me so i could put the source):

Medusa Mien...(dot dot dot means there is more poem before the next line)
Your Blood dropped into Heaven
And Convinced Souls of Monks
To Sell Your Portrait
Thy Blood, Thy sacrifice, The Life

Picture Source

By the way, she is the beautiful woman who got cursed by Athena (Greek goddess) for being too beautiful. She wore deadly snakes for hair after the curse and if you beheld her beauty you got turned into a mindless stone. Does that sound familiar to what happened to the bees?

And Now I introduce my other explanation for the massive die offs...

5. MEDUSA (Mob Excess Deterrent Using Silent Audio)

What is it?

This non-lethal weapon is based on the well established microwave auditory effect (MAE). MAE results in a strong sound sensation in the human head when it is irradiated with specifically selected microwave pulses of low energy. Through the combination of pulse parameters and pulse power, it is possible to raise the auditory sensation to the discomfort level, deterring personnel from entering a protected perimeter or, if necessary, temporarily incapacitating particular individuals

Source

How does it Work ( Very Important!)

MEDUSA system makes use of the well-established Microwave Auditory Effect, in which microwave stimulation causes parts of the ear around the cochlea to expand thermally, which is interpreted as sound by the brain. The effect is a sound that appears to originate in the target's head, and can't be heard by anyone not directly in the beam's path.

Because MEDUSA's sound doesn't vibrate the eardrum itself, and thus the eardrum is not exposed to the damage potential that loud acoustic noise produces, traditional noise level limits don't have to apply with the MEDUSA system. So it's possible to dial in any level of sonic deterrent from mildly annoying up to physically and mentally incapacitating levels that the target has no way of blocking out of their head.

Source 1, Source 2

Weapon Potential

Crowd-Controlling MEDUSA Ray Gun Puts Voices Inside Your Head

The Sierra Nevada Corporation claimed this week that it is ready to begin production on the MEDUSA, a damned scary ray gun that uses the "microwave audio effect" to implant sounds and perhaps even specific messages inside people's heads... or suggestive subconscious comments that you don't really "hear" but can influence decision-making anyway

Source

How lethal can it be?

Death

**This is indeed a very dangerous weapon since it can specifically target someone and implant thoughts and ideas in people. Meaning that you are mindless as like those people who behold Medusa's beauty, turned to stone.

Now birds are very sensitive to MAE technology and get disorientated when the weapon is fired at them. click the above links to peruse the articles. They could explain why birds commit suicide when the beam is fired at them.

Are you safe from someone who can put voices in your head?
edit on 3-1-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
the world's changing fast and I'm not all that sure why our fault maybe?
but modern parasites and pathogens really do scare me as I remember the only bees safe on Earth ATM are
the Aussies bees (which have a good price on them now) all others everywhere are infected or at great risk of
infection, I think your onto something new diseases are popping up everywhere and we don't know a lot about the
true effects of them.

healthland.time.com...

this is the one that opened my mind lol, we might all be infected

bloody mind altering aliens

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

Dear LiveEquation,

Now what if what is killing the fish is actually biological in nature. What if the fish are being killed by parasites/pathogens that we haven't been able to isolate yet? Or a few people know the cause, it is that we don't want people to know. Since we talked about the school of fish, lets go to school on fish pathogens/parasites that replicate in fish at a much higher exponential rate than normal:

The problem with this theory is that they wouldn't all die at the same time. Someone attempted to say that the birds that died in Arkansas may have been poisoned; but, that also does not work. Whole flocks and swarms and schools of animals do not all die at the same time from poison or pestilence. Also, most of the mass deaths were of only one species at a time. There was a writer named Charles Forte who used to track instances of mass animal deaths and animals falling from the sky, he addressed these types of things in his books, well worth a read. Peace.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

very informative,i always thought these die offs were due to pole shifting and pollution
edit on 3-1-2012 by saroncan because: blank space

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear LiveEquation,

Now what if what is killing the fish is actually biological in nature. What if the fish are being killed by parasites/pathogens that we haven't been able to isolate yet? Or a few people know the cause, it is that we don't want people to know. Since we talked about the school of fish, lets go to school on fish pathogens/parasites that replicate in fish at a much higher exponential rate than normal:

well my friend, what you see about the school of fish in that picture is that they are all synchronized, in harmony. Its a biological genetic imperative for them, My guess is that the pathogen causes them to release some form of pheromone that will result in the greatest propagation of the parasite (in other words if birds see that feast of dead fish, they will not resist)
The problem with this theory is that they wouldn't all die at the same time. Someone attempted to say that the birds that died in Arkansas may have been poisoned; but, that also does not work. Whole flocks and swarms and schools of animals do not all die at the same time from poison or pestilence. Also, most of the mass deaths were of only one species at a time. There was a writer named Charles Forte who used to track instances of mass animal deaths and animals falling from the sky, he addressed these types of things in his books, well worth a read. Peace.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

This Fungus might be another reason... it seems to adapt to different hosts.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

This Fungus might be another reason... it seems to adapt to different hosts.

Yes you are right, I did mention fungus. I only mentioned the parasite that could explain the mass die offs because it prefers shallow water for warmer temperature and to be exposed to its next stage of hosts, all forms of birds

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I can also remember watching a documentary on west cost sea lions or seals that are getting infected and going crazy of what I think where chemicals from pesticides that have over time found their way to the sea through rivers and such, I found it rather shocking
I'll try get info on it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I like your post. I especially like your talk about the Medusa weapon.

However, your post is confusing in the respect that it starts out talking about parasites, and then suddenly jumps to a weapon that puts voices in people's heads developed by the Sierra Nevada Corporation.

The news about the weapon is pretty astounding, and I would suggest the weapon itself have a post all on it's own under the appropriate topic area for experimental weapons.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by RAY1990
I can also remember watching a documentary on west cost sea lions or seals that are getting infected and going crazy of what I think where chemicals from pesticides that have over time found their way to the sea through rivers and such, I found it rather shocking
I'll try get info on it.

Yes that is intriguing. Why are the authorities hiding the truth of what could be infecting sea life. The theroy of pesticides and chemicals doesn't count because every living creature is different biologically. My guess is that this pathogen/parasite is somehow important

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

However, your post is confusing in the respect that it starts out talking about parasites, and then suddenly jumps to a weapon that puts voices in people's heads developed by the Sierra Nevada Corporation.

The news about the weapon is pretty astounding, and I would suggest the weapon itself have a post all on it's own under the appropriate topic area for experimental weapons.

Cheers.

It makes sense that you put it that way. I Think that there is a possibility that this pathogen is used to mask military tactics to develop a super weapon that affects behavior of hosts just like the pathogen does.

If you read what MAE does, it uses Thermal energy to execute its cause....Now how random is that? what are the chances that such a weapon as MAE would mimic what the pathogen does?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I thought the bees were due to cell towers/ wifi, and pesticides.

The birds all dieing at once....seems like an invisible power, like a weapon, or an atmospheric phenomenom effecting them suddenly.

Good info.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I thought the bees were due to cell towers/ wifi, and pesticides.

The birds all dieing at once....seems like an invisible power, like a weapon, or an atmospheric phenomenom effecting them suddenly.

Good info.

Yes i see your point. Scientists say school of fish synchronize due to a genetic compulsion or some molecular/chemical compulsion, are you telling me that mass deaths could not be due to say a pathogen that could be weaponized on a grander scale because someone knows how it works? for Example, the pathogen could use MAE.

One of the links I put up about MEDUSA is that the military used it in Afghanistan to trick Muslims into thinking Alah was talking to them to go somewhere

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
By the way, for those who are interested, there is more to this than meets the eye. Its philosophical in nature and if you want to discuss it let me know. I am a scientist and work on infectious diseases, so my argument will always involve what I see and have researched in thus far. I am still at masters level in terms of education.

What if, in the 70's someone discovered how (chemically) the pathogen afffected the fish

Now what troubles me as a scientist is that the Zombee pathogen instructs the bees to leave the hive. This can only happen if someone knew how bees communicated and somehow inserted that in the fly genome. The worker bees leave the hive to minimize parasite propagation which is against nature.

Now if i were a scientist with this knowledge and technology i would do things against the norm, that's why i say the Zombees are affected by a modified genome of a fly

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok i will offer a more reasonable explanation for why the fish(because they are the source diet of birds(please read above) die in large numbers), I hoped someone would figure this out with these explanations i have given but....oh well no one is schooled equally in-terms of discipline:

Hypoxia and the antipredator behaviours of fishes
NCBI Source 1

For those who do not know what hypoxia is :
reduction of oxygen supply to a tissue below physiological levels despite adequate perfusion of the tissue by blood
Article is that fish conglomerate in huge numbers to intimidate predators. Is what the pathogen is doing to the fish obvious now? The pathogen tells the fish using MAE to cluster together to warmer water so that it can replicate.

A Clever scientist must have realized this. I don't know if the scientist realized that the predators would die as well and cause mass panic on other predators called doomsayers (hahaha just being humorous now).

Doomsayers are correct in one respect. The earth is dying. But it is for a reason. And that reason will come to pass in time.

edit on 4-1-2012 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And now the media is trying to discredit me by publishing breaking news with the first word of my research? oh well, Its not gonna help them, I hope that everyone gets the ideas I put out here to ask questions and maybe grasp them.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Cheers.

If i were Steve Jobs right now I would fire you pronto for not being an 'A' person who uses their brain to connect the dots
On a personal note, I will NOT lay down my life for anyone (and its not that i am afraid of death) No one is worth my life except myself...i hope you find humor in that and laugh your butt off

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Could the Mods please delete the above reply post because a friend of mine wrote it for fun. I apologize for what she did.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
What about methane pockets in the sea floor rising up and causing hypoxia in the schools of fish, then if the birds are over head and get hit by the methane then they would die as well due to no oxygen. That would explain "poisoning", but perhaps also explain why they don't know what killed them.

I have little knowledge in this area, so a question: Is there a blood test to see if methane killed these poor creatures? If there is, and it was performed, why are the test results not released to show this?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

I guess I could start by saying this first. Let's say hypothetically its true that methane is to blame. The first thing to look for would be places that are reservoirs of methane or gas hydrates.

Recent mapping conducted by the USGS off North Carolina and South Carolina shows large accumulations of methane hydrates.

A pair of relatively small areas, each about the size of the State of Rhode Island, shows intense concentrations of gas hydrates. USGS scientists estimate that these areas contain more than 1,300 trillion cubic feet of methane gas, an amount representing more than 70 times the 1989 gas consumption of the United States. Some of the gas was formed by bacteria in the sediments, but some may be derived from deep strata of the Carolina Trough. The Carolina Trough is a significant offshore oil and gas frontier area where no wells have been drilled. It is a very large basin, about the size of the State of South Carolina, that has accumulated a great thickness of sediment, perhaps more than 13 kilometers. Salt diapirs, reefs, and faults, in addition to hydrate gas, may provide greater potential for conventional oil and gas traps than is present in other east coast basins.

Source

According to USGS research, if the gas hydrates were responsible then South Carolina would be experiencing massive animal die offs regularly. But it is not so.

<<   2 >>

join