It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above and Beyond Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The Chemtrail activity over NV/CA border has tapered off significantly as of lately, at least compared to spring and early summer's blatant aerial activity.

Then today, in a very hot, dry atmosphere, I notice a lone "X" being drawn in the sky over some very tall mountains Far Far to the south. From my perspective, the "X" seemed to be tilted towards the Earth. No further chemtrails or activity, and the "X" lingered a bit, but dd not "Precipiate" or "fan out" into anything bigger like the low sprayed trails.

Generally, we all think of the chemtrail phenom from a perspective of being "below" or our being affected "under" the trails.

A longtime chemtrail observer and amateur researcher (and many thanx to ATS writers and bloggers), I'm aware that You are aware of the dozens of theories and perhaps multiple appliques of chemtrail and aerosol (air-us-all) technology, patterns, and mystery.

So, the "X" I saw drawn in the sky today, and the precise angle; think 3-D: looked for all the world like the classic "X" marks the spot, especially if viewed from ABVE the atmosphere.
Has anyone ever corollated Chemtrail Activity, often which is seemingly random and/or concentrated in odd areas at different times, with SATELLITE passage/orbit and times?

Has anyone ever animated a time-lapse map of chemtrail activity? then overlay Space activity.. Could the "X"'s mark a spot from above?

Or maybe the lower, dispersing clouds disseminate information/transmission FROM orbit, possibly serving to shield the source of transmission, the satellite or what not's location
or direction of travel.

Also, for chemtrail buffs, find an old Ventures album titled "I walk the Line"-besides being a groovy selection of Country Tunes done sixties-Surf-Style
(Surf-and Turf??)
There's also a great big high atmosphere contrail? over the CA Mountains.
Keep up the good research..someday we'll find out what and why.

new topics

join