It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian MSM reporting Ron Paul, Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum in dead heat?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, at least the Canadian MSM aren't snubbing Ron like his own Country's MSM has been.

I love the line "About a third of those surveyed said they most wanted a candidate who could defeat Obama"

That's all anyone wants actually. Just to get Obama out. But it has to be done with the right candidate or nothing will change IMO.

Now the question is how the hell did Santorum shoot up? WTH? He's tied with Romney and RP is behind both? I have to call BS on this. Maybe they're using Santorum as the tool that he is just to put RP behind? I don't understand at all. Look at this interactive Map www.cbc.ca... and you tell me how this unknown is suddenly a star. Remember Obama?

Iowa caucus returns show 3-way race:
www.cbc.ca...

About a third of those surveyed said they most wanted a candidate who could defeat Obama, and they tended to favour Romney. Paul held a broad advantage among the nearly one in four who called the selection of a true conservative their top priority, and he also made a strong showing among younger and first-time caucus-goers.

Gotta post this for a little more of a closer look:

edit on 3-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I love the line "About a third of those surveyed said they most wanted a candidate who could defeat Obama"

Um...
So what about the other two thirds?

The majority?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

They were censored by CNN

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I wonder how many dead people voted/were surveyed this time?
Not to mention who really controls the electronic voting machines...

edit on 3/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Controlled Canadian MSM just repeats what controlled American controlled MSM says.

Hell nobody in the MSM talked about Ron Paul in 2008, I was talking to a bunch of my family members who are following politics a lot and they never knew who he was... until I showed them.

But yeah, Canadian MSM will at least say Ron Paul's name unlike the American MSM that will not even say his name on air.

new topics

top topics

join