It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Santorum Surge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I don't know what you're talking about.

Huckabee did well throughout the early polling for the Iowa Caucuses.
link
edit on 4-1-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

He was polling pretty low 2 days ago haha

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't understand it either, but *perhaps* a reason is the rationale: We don't like Romney the Mormon; Paul doesn't speak for us, we don't like him; Newt, well, eh, he's just hotheaded (or something); so let's vote for the guy we don't expect to win? Could so many people think this way?

I actually know someone who plans to use this rationale in the primary, but she's voting for Bachmann simply because she dislikes all the other Republican candidates and doesn't expect Bachmann to come anywhere CLOSE to winning. And she is also a registered Republican, for over 50 years.

That is ONE possible explanation (of several, the other VERY likely one being it's rigged), but geez, that boy Santorum is about as looney as they come, alongside Bachmann.

Weird.

ETA:

Yeah, i mean, he was at the bottom of the barrel not to long ago, so this is quite baffling.

Not that the Iowa caucus means ANYTHING like we are led to believe it is so important.
In recent years the winner of Iowa has NOT won the nomination, so what the heck is the big deal, MSM? Why yous playin' us for fools (like we are)?
edit on 4-1-2012 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
how is that possible ..
someone wanted Ron Paul to go down badly

Santorum will never be elected

Rick Santorum once again asserts that not only should gay people not be allowed in the military, but they should also just stop being gay altogether

top topics

<< 1   >>

join