It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Santorum Surge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The "Santorum Surge"...MSM media title not mine...is as ridiculous as watching a football game with the score 42-7 with 2 minutes remaining in the 4th quarter and witnessing the losing team score 35 points in 2 minutes. After being a joke during the events up to a week ago how does one suddenly gain the favor of the people without doing anything special or different? He's leading the Iowa caucus as I type this and I fail to see how, can someone please clear it up for me?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I've never seen a surge happen that quickly in my life!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

I have , the last Time my Toilet backed Up ..............The FIX is in Folks , Santorum is the Spoiler tonight . Taking Support away from Paul will give Romney the Nod ..........What a Railroad Job this is ! ........

edit on 3-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I honestly don't understand it either. Before a few weeks ago he was polling pretty low from what I can remember.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Maybe some of you are too young to remember 4 years ago in 2008, same thing happened in Iowa, a low polling candidate surged because polls are fantasy and people are real.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Maybe some of you are too young to remember 4 years ago in 2008, same thing happened in Iowa, a low polling candidate surged because polls are fantasy and people are real.

You mean Huckabee? That wasn't as bad as this...just my opinion though.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Huckabee got nearly 35%, way bigger surge than this

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Never heard of this guy before how could this guy be ahead of Ron Paul at least. 10:50 pm EST

MSM B.S. over and over ...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
clearly the problem are the polls.

look at bush's ratings before he won second term.

many kinds aren't even interested in polls where some are so obsessed with polls they will figure out a way to vote in a poll twenty three thousand times.

sure, it's fun trivial knowledge, but to depend on it? THATS the problem.

at least imo

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
96% of Iowa is white and Santorum said some rather inflammatory things the other day that catered to their baser side and they ate it up. Sad.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Unfortunately, it may be those "comments" that got hyped by a report starting from CBS and picked by many news outlets.

This may have actually hurt Ron Paul ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What a big, steaming pill of bovine excrement. Santorum crawls out like a cockroach from the shadows and suddenly he is the front runner. Tell me that this Iowa caucus is not fixed!

He has a long record of being a slime-bag, most recently on the board of directors for a facility in Virginia called The Pines, which has a mile-long list of patient abuse, medicaid fraud and rape of young people. It has twice been sued by the Justice Department. Santorum quit when he decided to throw his happy little sequined hat into the ring for the presidency.

Insane-torum is also anti-gun rights. I can sum him up in one word: ICK.

Maybe he's being used to vault that plastic Ken doll named Mitt Romney to the top. God bless Dr. Paul, maybe it's better that he doesn't get to be president, because what is the president but a sock puppet made animated by the shadow government?

I can't watch this debacle any more. The dishonesty and vote-fixing is just too much for my blood pressure to take.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Its kind of like the "Huckabee" surge in 08.

And we all know how that worked out.

The rest of the country doesnt vote based on evangelical principles.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Huckabee got nearly 35%, way bigger surge than this

You are missing the larger point...Huckabee had been acknowledged as a contender to a much greater level earlier in the race than Santorum's "surge" which started around a week ago, prior to which he was considered a flea on the horse's back.

For your reference;

On November 16, 2007, Huckabee was recorded as placing second, for the first time, in a nation-wide poll, garnering 12% of presidential tracking poll by Rassmussen Reports. He was tied with Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. On December 1, 2007, Huckabee moved up to 15%, his highest percentage yet - and he surpassed Giuliani on December 5 with 20% of Republican voters supporting him nationally versus Giuliani's 17%.[65] On December 19, Huckabee tied with Giuliani in the national Reuters/Zogby poll.[66]

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The "Santorum Surge"...

Ewwww.

You might want to Google the definition of "santorum" and rethink this thread title.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
yes, sounds about right ....doesn't it......
now evil has shown it's hand....crooked az bunch a crap we get to put up with for not much longer....Providence will keep us safe and hang evil out to dry in front of everyone for all to witness.
courage, tis but a thaing

edit on 4-1-2012 by GBP/JPY because: Yahweh is our new king

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
So I am supposed to believe that this man had a 10 percent increase in a few days time. I am sick and tired of the lies.

Mitt Romney: 24 percent

Ron Paul: 22 percent

Rick Santorum: 15 percent

The poll of 602 likely Republican caucus goers was conducted over four days, from Dec. 27 to Dec. 30.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
It was stolen thats how.

"Too close to call"? They dont even know where the results are.

Its called FRAUD. Its called RIGGED.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

It's probably rigged.... and you cannot do a thing about it

That's just how unfair politics is these days. CNN says one thing and no one can know a single thing because the information is controlled from the top bottom.

for all we know, Ron Paul may have had 30% of the vote, but it reduced just enough to give san-retard the win...

As much as i dislike politicians - ron paul included - rick santorum is obnoxious.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

HAHA.... That's too funny

top topics

<<   2 >>

join