Ron Paul pooped and wiped his butt!!! He's awesome. RP support on ATS has become a conspiracy of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
...propaganda that feeds on itself. (what the rest of the title would say if not cut off.)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every time I click on the New Topics link, I get hit with another Ron Paul is best, RP is ignored by MSM, RP is misunderstood, RP is attacked by MSM, RP is freaking god threads.

How much is enough?

Are Ron Paul supporters so rabid in their allegiance that they have to make a thread about him constantly?

Are they under the spell of his "cult of personality"?

Are some of them from the Ron Paul campaign committee paid to continually make posts?

Do they think for themselves, or just what others on ATS say loudest and most?

ATS is not a site to create and put forth propaganda for politicos, it is for denying ignorance and collectively working out the truth on topics ranging from ufos/aliens to scientific breakthroughs to esoteric issues.

Personally I am an independent politically and interested in the topics ATS explores.

But I am not interested in being being beaten over the head with "Ron Paul is God" rhetoric constantly.

I realize, here, I am probably in the minority and will be attacked for it, but so be it.

Anyone else tired of this RP worship?
edit on 1/3/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
dont open the thread?

if you are not opposed to him why bother arguing...

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

The wording you use in the title of this thread to me is very offensive and rude in my opinion.

Ron Paul has many supporters on ATS and otherwise...particularly among the younger voters. This is their first election...and the younger voters are passionate and excited about their choice...Ron Paul.

So...as a result there will be a lot of Ron Paul threads.

If you don't like the RP threads...just don't click on and read them...it's simple really.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Acetradamus

Should've figured that would be the response.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

While I respect your opinion, Chamberf - can you look up the straw poll we had on ATS some months back and confirm the results by the number of members voting?

Then can you figure up for me how often the average member creates a thread, and take into account what the percentage of Paul supporters on the site might make a thread about?

Then can you realize that we're in an election cycle, and it's entirely quite logical for what you see to be a result of the number of Paul supporters on-site posting no more frequently about this topic than any of the other popular frequent topics gets posted about?

Jeez...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

You obviously haven't noticed those trying to keep Ron Paul from any light. Why would they do that? Why not let the facts speak for themselves? I mean, besides exposing the majority of elected people being corrupt, what could it hurt? Truth is treason is why.
edit on 3-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I was just thinking what the number would be if every thread about RP was tallied up lol. I don't really see it as worshiping him as God... What I do see is people being passionate about something. Although some people do seem to be very fanatical about him.

Waiting for someone to ask if he flushed the paper or not...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am.

I'm tired of having to say "I'm not a Ron Paul hater but..."

Why the hell do I have to prefix what I say without getting flamed on this site? It is a conspiracy of the mind. The people still look outside of themselves for a savior within a system that does not honor promises. If they thought about if for one second, they'd realize that Paul's policies are pure idealistic nonsense that won't be passed. You know why? Because Paul would have to compromise his principles to achieve his goals. Many executive orders would be needed to implement half of his ideas. However, Paul wants a weaker less centralized executive with a congress that will not accept his rhetoric. That means, Congress doesn't care and Dr.Paul will refuse to act. I could on and on about all of this. Like, the decentralization of power...I GET THAT! I understand that a powerful central government is dangerous and needs diffusion...but what is the difference between a Tyrant in DC and a Tyrant in my state. NONE! People say we have more reach with our state elected officials, but we don't here in the south. The same types are always going to be elected and if they had more say, certain people wouldn't have right. Changing the places of tyrants doesn't give the tyrant less power. I understand decentralization of power, it just wouldn't work like that in the United States...and moving just isn't an option sometimes due to financial constraints.

I have so much to say about Paul, but sometimes I don't even want to get into an argument with people here because they are rabid fans. I don't hate the guy, as he does stick by his ideals. I do think some of them are misguided and provides people with too much "good faith".

Anyways, that's how I feel. I'm tired of this Ron Paul mania. No one is going to save you ATS, only you can save yourself. There are no saviors or heroes in Washington. You have to save yourself, because you are your own damned hero. Stop looking for the superman outside, and start looking for the God within.

My rant
The end

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Your title did not offend me I am not thin skinned. What I want to know is if he used toilet paper. If he did he lost my vote!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

How much is enough?

When you stop making threads like these that add fuel to the fire…

Are Ron Paul supporters so rabid in their allegiance that they have to make a thread about him constantly?

Rabid is a bad choice of words explaining someone who is perfectly normal.

Are they under the spell of his "cult of personality"?

Now he has people under a spell? How so?

Are some of them from the Ron Paul campaign committee paid to continually make posts?

Are people like you making posts like this to have people change their stance on Ron Paul?

Do they think for themselves, or just what others on ATS say loudest and most?

I think for myself, but I can’t think for others since everyone has their own opinions.

Anyone else tired of this RP worship?

That is an outlandish question, what gives you the right to say people are worshipping him to begin with? I don't worship Ron Paul, though I like the ideas he has to getting us back to greatness...

This is not an attack, but I am curious to why you made this thread…

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You are not alone. This site has become a RP website just as Prison Planet is already telling us RP got screwed and it ain't even over yet.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Unfortunately you are correct on this issue but think most of these posts are in reply to others trying to smear his name. Some people don't like this and try to let people know but unfortunately anyone who is on this site knows the lies and everything else that goes on and wish some people would quit with the praising unless it is a well broken down arguement and isn't the same thing we have heard about 5 times.

I like hearing new things and some people may think because they just heard it that others may not know about it. Let's hope it doesn't get worse until the actual election for the position of potus only updates would be great of results.

I'm an Aussie and this election is big for everyone in this world and if we get the same thing as the current agenda things will go real bad and just hope it doesn't get to that and I suppose a lot of people are just getting annoyed at how easy the general population can get turned with smear campaigns that are decades old or from disgruntled co workers.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I don't know that I would say you're in a minority about the daily barrage of it...altho tonight is a bad time to complain with it being Iowa and all.

This is only a taste of what is to come though. We're still in the infant phase and Obama's machine hasn't even properly warmed up. His people have estimated as much as a Billion Dollar (
) re-election effort. Given the level of morality evident in the current climate, I'm not sure how unreal that claim actually will be. I think we'll look back on this period in a few months and think it was the quiet before the storm though.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
While I do see a lot of Ron Paul threads on ATS, and believe that some of them are a bit contrary but this is a conspiracy theory website is it not?
The media blatantly ignores the man and attacks him in a conspiracy like manner so why wouldn't discussion about the "conspiracy against Ron Paul," not be on a conspiracy based alternative website?
Unless of course the conspiracy is just in our minds, but I suppose you could have that argument with just about anything else that gets posted on this site..

Oh and I am new and haven't even made a thread yet...I would probably make mine a little less offensive though.
edit on 3-1-2012 by DevilsLettuce because: I had to include that I did not like the title of this thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

How much is enough?

Nope.

Just that people are more awake and realize that if they don't do it for themselves, they will get nothing...again.

You have to fight for what you want or it will be taken away from you. And people are watching more closely this time around after the frauds of the last 2.

Besides...don't you remember how much press the "Golden Boy" Obama got last time? How did that work out?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
"Ron Paul pooped and wiped his butt" if the moderators were in any way consistent, this thread would be deleted.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

While a lot of what you say is true, what other "hope" is there for people, besides their legally elected and often corrupt officials I mean? I think the hype is due to one or 2 things, hope and fear. Plus possibly a newer generation of voters taking their place on this site.

And just how should we save ourselves exactly? You highlight problems but offer no solutions except go with the same old same old. Unless I read it wrong...?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well it's normally in the "US Elections" section. Who else is there to talk about? The DNC hasn't really started yet and Ron Paul is the only one in the GOP who a critically thinking person can even take seriously. Would you rahter see a bunch of "Bachmann is soooo hot" threads?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
76 and still great bowel movements!! Go Ron!!

A constipated President can really make some bad decsions. Speaking of constipation: Hope you get to feeling better, OP!

You should find out what the good Doctor takes to stay regular and have a cuppa.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
dont open the thread?

if you are not opposed to him why bother arguing...

I am G146541 and I endorse this message.
BTW, Go Ron Paul!!!
3rd line.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join