It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Here's another video for you.

Can you tell I am bored today?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
CNN slaves, if you are reading this you have failed....
you slaves are only throwing more gas on the fire, 'grow some balls and do some real reporting douchebags...

lmfao idiots.....

i have mentioned this before, you do know that some networks do come into this site and read material being posted. However, with the right approach you might actually engage one of those who feed the fuel of fire to the mindless couches who site oblivious to mind stimulating sound and visual patterns that do none other but to distort and re fabricate reality for one goal.

consume.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Well, if they do, then they are even more blatant about ignoring Paul. How many threads have been about them ignoring him? So if they do come here and actually *GASP* READ, then maybe they should listen to us and act like a journalist and report the REAL news, not their censored, made up version of it!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
One more reason I am glad I no longer have cable.
Ron Paul appears to be raising the hair on the back of the beast.

Good Luck All

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the video CALGARIAN.

Good on Ron Paul for allowing that Vet to finish what he was saying.

Even though i don't agree with why hes a Vet to begin with...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Good point - can you imagine if the feed had gone down due to a techincal difficulty AGAIN just as the soldier was about to speak!

As I said, very clever Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Does anyone on here realize that TV and Radio have time delays?? Sure its generally several seconds, but they have those delays for a reason....so when people say things they dont want heard by the masses, they can catch it.

That gentleman probably did finish his rant, but they had time to cutoff the last part. Thats how it works.

This is actually quite common.

The establishment HATES Ron Paul. But I'm still wondering who the hell wrote those damn news letters!?!?!?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
well I am tired of propaganda....

Really tired of it....

So I decided to ask CNN directly why they are being biased and violating their journalistic integrity...

CNN questions

I wrote

My question is this...
www.youtube.com...

Having watched the video and observed the play being made here I am curious... Why are you attempting to slant the news? You have never gone back to the interview with the CPL... these two parts make it appear that you are pursuing an agenda...

I want an answer over your journalistic integrity... Please note I am a democrat... I do not support Ron Paul... I entirely disagree with his views on foreign policy and feel he is a bad choice because of this matter.

CNN I am disappointed in you as a whole. Fair play is the hall mark of journalistic integrity. Yet you left the appearance of CNN doesn't like Ron Paul either...

I am curious as to the excuse you have for this bias and if you are going to finish the interview... It will make the accusations of biased on your part go away.

Otherwise I will have to remove you from the list of news agencies I can rely on for information....

Well instead of just whining I complained to the source

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ron paul brought him back out after his little speech about three way tie and fox immediately switched off as well. love the respect we show our military

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I hope they read it.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

IMO you forgot to add IMO

Just saying.

Besides, sounded like cornflake urination to me anyway.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

So I decided to ask CNN directly why they are being biased and violating their journalistic integrity...

But did they reply? or just delete?

Be interesting to see a reply - no matter what it is.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I totally agree with you and I wish Rand was more like his dad but the point was that Mark Levin has the desire and ability through his Zionist connection to sandbag Rand.

The problem is Zionism.

Originally posted by The Sword
Reply to post by BRAVO949

Rand and Ron are not the same.

Rand is closer to Romney and other repubs than his own fater.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

It probably was just a disconnection like they said in the video?

Yeah, like to one that happened when Jane Stanley was announcing the fall of WTC 7 even though it stood in the background still.

Bush and Obama get "disconnected" all the time when they are on the air, right? So you are probably right.

Time delay? What is that? As a former DJ...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i find it not strange they would cut him up and say it was technical .. they can make it look like glits.
its well known msm wants and needs war to survive.
the more war and the more images like the explosion in iraq the second gulf war the more they make ..
because more viewers readers and listeners on there channel paper and radio the more they earn on commercials
so a war in iran is for them needed to survive financial in these times of economic down turn.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Hahahhaha, and you actually believed them. THAT'S the funny part. Notice how they made no attempt to even get the soldier back on the air, but in the past they have done that numerous times to others?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
Wrabbit2000, you know if Ron Paul becomes a serious contender, TPTB will find some way to take him out.

His ideas are way too dangerous for the Established PTB to tolerate. They don't want those ideas catching.

The only way Ron Paul will win the Repubican candidacy, is if TPTB decide to give Obama another four years.

I fear you are likely right. I'm rather depressed after seeing how open and blatant CNN feels comfortable being about bagging Ron Paul supporters...even a U.S. Military Veteran. After that display of journalistic fraud, I think we can see how far they'll go in just these opening days when nothing actually matters TOO much for those who aren't outright drummed out of the race.

My only hope is Paul hangs in there. Until or Unless the numbers outright demand he drop out by sheer impossibility of mathematically making it....He needs to keep the faith and stay in. I'm not alone, I'm sure, in saying I *WILL* vote for him. Regardless of what MSM backed polls say about my little corner of the nation, I know the majority of people I've talked to feel the same..and MOST are die hard Republicans who never liked Paul before this race.

If he'll just ignore the abuse and stay...He may very well be rewarded by a Public show of support that gets him in, despite all the wisdom and analysis that says it can't happen. After all, before Obama there isn't a person in the Country would would have seriously suggested a nobody Senator from Illinois with NO experience or background what ever and enough secrets in his past to write many books about, would rise from nowhere and take the White House. It wouldn't have even passed as fiction....so who knows. Paul has a shot until Paul drops out himself.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by capone1

We need to somehow get a hold of this guy that was cutoff.

The Navy e-training site wwwa.nko.navy.mil...
has a white pages feature with which if I could log in (never a sure thing), I could locate anyone active or reserve in the Navy or recently retired.

Maybe the Army has a similar site. You need an active duty Soldier with access to such features.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's pretty obvious there was a deliberately cut off.

CNN sure has changed since 1980. I think the slide downhill for CNN started when Ted Turner merged CNN with TimeWarner. Then after 9/11 it got even more "controlled".

The video brings up a couple of interesting points:

1. The US military are talking among themselves about a possible conflict with Iran.

2. There must be a political censor working at CNN. He/She/Them monitors the broadcast and when "sensitive" subjects start to be discussed, the plug is pulled and the story changes to something like this years dog fashions.

I've seen this many times, especially after 9/11. Some of the anchors got really frustrated when they could not follow up on a story, and it showed. The frustrated anchors (e.g. Daryn Kagan) no longer work at CNN by the way.

My guess is that the CNN broadcasts are monitored by either Homeland Security and/or an alphabet agency, and they have their finger on the kill switch and control the "transmission". For our own safety of course.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

That soldier is in for a serious reaming from his commanding officer. If that so called glitch had not occurred, I guarantee you that the DOD would have been all over CNN's behind to.

Anyone who has served in the Military knows what I am talking about too. It sucks to be that brave soldier right now. He started to get it out there though. That's something.

So true. In the Navy they train on these issues all the time. You CAN NOT go to an event like that in uniform. Ok to go in civilian clothes, probably not a great idea to speak as a soldier. Ok to speak as a citizen.

Yup,, he has stepped in for it for sure.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join