It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Army - Ron Paul supporter cut off from CNN

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
It probably was just a disconnection like they said in the video?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
There are military rules against waring uniform and speaking out politicaly. I would not be surprised if government cut that and not cnn.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

If that's the case, then boy is that Corporal gonna get an arse whoopin from his CO

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
debt and death - they don't give a dang about who wins or looses - so long as war exists - which also serves as a catalyst for fear.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Exactly mate, All the big businesses make the money from the wars, and in the end, the people who put in the blood, sweat and tears end up dead

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
No, no.... It's not about neo-con zionists or censorship. The fact of the matter is that he is a federal employee. When he wears that uniform, he represents the US government and effectively their stance. Like it or not, when he puts that uniform on, he loses his freedom of speech. Otherwise, he would be abusing his position/credentials for a self-fulfilling cause.

Now, i was was involuntarily fistpumping while listening to his words. I wish everyone could hear the perspective of those directly affected and who have greater direct insight than the common citizen with sheltered eyes here at home. But the sad fact is that any station would have to cut that feed, regardless of which candidate he was supporting. The fact is, the US govt has interest in dabbling in the 'petty wars'. Since he recognizes that, and is wearing that uniform... he gets cut off.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Xeven

The soldier made a oath to support & protect the Constitution of the USA. From all enemies foreign & domestic.

He did not take an oath to be a mindless killing machine for TPTB. IMHO, he fought for you & I last evening, not the war mongering bastards that run the show.. That man showed that some in the military, still have some testicles.

We need more vets like the Corporal... One's who seen what's up & and arent afraid to step up to the plate and tell the tale.. The true tale.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
American friends, your country is turning into a very scary place (dare I say, third reich-ish) with the new laws and censorship. Not that it is that much better, this side of the pond, but still...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
we all know how the game is played and "we" are a hairs thickness away from going on a global troll rampage campaign. On the other hand, it was so obvious what was done that i bet even a 5 year old would have thought " oh wtf ...! ".

So ppl don't be alarmed if some dude with a mask goes viral in the following hours.

edit on 4-1-2012 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jNormal

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well they did let him speak after he was cut off, right in the middle of Ron Paul's speech. Anderson Cooper made me laugh when he said I am sure this will be a conspiracy after they lost the feed. Personally I thought they covered Ron Paul just fine Made some good points on him and some bad as they did with all candidates.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
They do this crap all the time when someone is talking about something important to them. If it disagrees with the (so called) elites perspective...they cut 'em off. Happens all the time. Also, as I did ack there......we should start calling them the "so called" elites, because they clearly are not elite to us. That probably makes them feel superior to us, the gact that WE are calling them elites. The clear state the world is in right now can attest to the fact that they clearly are not elite to anyone.......they were just born with silver spons in their mouths and they are spoiled brats using people as toys. This is not the behavior of eliteness, this is the behavior of eing priveleged. We the people are the elites! We work all day to feed our families, and still live despite all of the hurdles put in front of us by these jerks and we DO SEE, what they think we don't.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
Well they did let him speak after he was cut off, right in the middle of Ron Paul's speech. Anderson Cooper made me laugh when he said I am sure this will be a conspiracy after they lost the feed. Personally I thought they covered Ron Paul just fine Made some good points on him and some bad as they did with all candidates.

Anderson Cooper said that because he knew why they cut the feed. Otherwise he would have said nothing at all....as usually is the case when the feed is lost. He only said it this time because he knew it was cut at an imperitive time in the gentlemans statement about Iran and Israel.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

Well to be fair, it was Paul that let him speak not CNN. I am aware that CNN could have cut it at that point in time during the speech, but then it would have been obvious if they had an agenda

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by dantanna

The Protocols AGAIN? How many times does this myth have to be debunked for it to go away?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

too bad there was no one with a cell phone vid of the interview. We need to start following these reporters, recording the interview and posting the uncensored one on an independent online site.

The censorship will be pretty obvious then

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
GOOD NEWS!!!

Ron Paul Brings Back Military Veteran Who Was CENSORED By CNN

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I watched this live, even saved it on my dvr and recorded it with my cell phone.

What I noticed even before they went to the soldier was Candy Crowley on the camera looking irritated or anxious, she was going to interview a senator but they went to Ron Paul guy. Then CNN blatantly lied about the bad transmition and then went over to the interview with the senator...

CNN needs to be publicly shamed for this. It was awful to do that to someone who defended( or thinks they defended) our right to free speech.

CNN = lame

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
CNN slaves, if you are reading this you have failed....
you slaves are only throwing more gas on the fire, 'grow some balls and do some real reporting douchebags...

lmfao idiots.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well I'm not suprised I see it all the time on the UK news ... SKYNEWS in particular regarding how the Tory Party is portrayed. Only when the story is to big not to publish is it not so evident... All those little important stories cut off mid stream
they all add.
e.g "David Cameron was a douche over europe this we......", we now go LIVE
to Jordans latest boyfriend... Dumb... Dumb Dumb Dumb.... Dur!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join