It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa GOP Insider: "Smoke filled room OK to keep Ron Paul from winning"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A couple of "Slave Bots" speaking for the Entire population of Iowa and saying that Ron Paul is not wanted.

Just wondering who "THEY" are when saying that "THEY" don't want RP. Also noticed in the background that the votes are going to be moved to an undisclosed location? How are people accepting this?

After the last fiasco I would think that the last thing anyone wants is the smallest chance for people to cry "Foul". That is only the case if the results are nothing to be nervous about tho.

I hope RP has hired people to follow those trucks to the "Undisclosed" location.

edit on 3-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/3/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Look on the bright side. The more "GOP Insiders" and GOP leadership express their intense dislike for Ron Paul (A Republican...lol), the more the public is getting downright mad and supporting Ron Paul. That works for me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Look on the bright side. The more "GOP Insiders" and GOP leadership express their intense dislike for Ron Paul (A Republican...lol), the more the public is getting downright mad and supporting Ron Paul. That works for me.

hmmmm....Got a point there.

But...that only works if the people recognize the truth behind the lies. AND if they stop watching the MSM for a minute to actually start thinking for themselves.

Peace

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
A couple of "Slave Bots" speaking for the Entire population of Iowa and saying that Ron Paul is not wanted.

Just wondering who "THEY" are when saying that "THEY" don't want RP. Also noticed in the background that the votes are going to be moved to an undisclosed location? How are people accepting this?

After the last fiasco I would think that the last thing anyone wants is the smallest chance for people to cry "Foul". That is only the case if the results are nothing to be nervous about tho.

I hope RP has hired people to follow those trucks to the "Undisclosed" location.

edit on 3-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/3/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

Anyone know the name of the remixed beatles song at 2:30???? Thanks
edit on 3-1-2012 by Fitch303 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join