It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Not OK

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Bablock

Please explain "watered down"

Sure...

All you did was point out what has already been regurgitated many a time on this site...

You did it without even offering why it's not o.k...you brought nothing new to the table, and if you want to play it off as a reminder to the masses, why not respond to one of the many threads that already cover the topic..?

And most of those at least offer an opinion as to why it's not o.k...

I understand what you're saying and I did consider this before posting. I thought putting it all into the form I did would intrigue some people. Whether it did or not is anyone's guess, but the real point here is that we have to keep saying this stuff over and over for it to ever have an effect. Just because it's been said before doesn't negate the need for it to be said.

It's like advertising. We need to sell the American public on the notion that freedom is a good thing because frankly, most have forgotten that simple truth. So, this is my contribution to a very big advertising campaign. I want to advertise for freedom and personal liberty.

As to the why of my statements: Because this is America. It's supposed to be a country where a person can come and go as they please, believe what they want, make a family with who they want, be the person they want to be. Do you really need this stuff explained to you?

<< 1   >>

join