It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Kingdom: 'Patriot Act Bill' NWO is here for UK'ers!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I live in the uk and have done all my 23yrs, its bad enough that over the last 10-15 yrs we have become little america, but this bill is the last straw.
Call me an anarchist but its been my belief that governments dont work, not the way they should.
for example this bill, and others like it being passed in many western countries , should be something that is voted on by the people and for the people.....NOT shrowded in secrecy and passed by politicians who dont even live and exist in the same world the average joE on the street does. This is an absolute travesty.
I have for the last 5yrs been watching what has been happening in th UK now with growing distrust and hatred towards the people who are running, and ruining our great emerald isle. Unfortunateley I dont think I can stomach any more of this partiot act, or NWO crappola and i am seriously considering findng work and settling abroad.
I have lost all faith in good ole england of old, were just sitting in americas back pocket letting the world go to hell around us.
hell our own prime minister refuses to even negotiate for release of british hostages.......what kinda stance is that........letting other nations kidnapp and kill our people and letting it happen and saying "its for the best, we dont talk to these people.......it was not talking to these people and listening to their grievances that caused the situation in the middle east in the first place.
Our is not to reason why, ours is but to do and die

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Tell me about it, granted more care should be taken to save the multitude at the exspense of the one but thats only in situations where the multitude are also at risk and the last time I checked the whole UK aint being held hostage just some poor guy who was minding his own buisness and didnt volunteer to give his life for the multitude who are not in the cells with him but rather go to bed in their nice homes far from him leaving him to bare this pain himself for what a few women prisoners was it I cant remember these stupid militants have made so many f**ked up demands I mean someone must be setting in a room just trying to think of reasons to take a person and cut their head off and personaly I wish they would all be gathered up and have there heads chopped off with a pair of toe nail clippers so they will suffer long and hard.

Please all you UKer's fight the Goverment save this man he dont deserve to die. and if he does The PM should have to personally go pick the body of the poor guy up and personaly put all the parts in the bag and carry it home and personaly deliver it to that poor family and try to tell them why they had to deliver their loved one in a body bag because they were to proud to see that they could release these women and get them back later I mean they caught them once they can do it again, then again noone caght Osama yet but I still cant see the reason for letting that man die over a few women prisoners

My prayers to The UK......I pray you guys get your man back in one peice and if not those in your goverment who let it happen should be charged with murder just as if they did the act themselves its you goverment take it back the power of any goverment is in the support of its people .......stop supporting and the people will take back their goverment. Cry out in anger Take the fight to them make them understand one life lost is to much.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I can't believe that Blair invoked the Parliament Act JUST to ban fox hunting.... he is a very dangerous individual, and I can't believe that I was duped into voting for him @ the last ballot!!

I was going to quote George Monbiot...but someone beat me to it... but I can't help but think about his brilliant book 'Captive State' whilst reading this thread....

New Labour have been slowly strangling our civil rights away for their whole terms of office... Private Finance Initiatives DON'T WORK!!

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
at the end of the day, these militants are only acting the way they do because they have been manipulated into being so. Y? because after the ussr, unfortunately, britain and USA had no more big enemies, so yay, we had a war on drugs to keep the cogs of war turning, now the war on terrorism. We kill their children, so they kidnap innocent tourists. There is public outrage, and maybe another act of terrorism by them and no one objects to loosing a few more civil liberties and another increase in the military budget.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Cheyenne I'm with you there, I voted for Labour back in 97. Then a year later I started to learn the truth. All the major political partie, although very different on the surface, are all the same. They all sing the same song, only the music is different. When Labour first got in I never noticed any changes in my day to day life. It's common knowledge that most government policy doesn't change, no mater who's in charge. Things like defance, and anti terrorism.

As for the Civil Contingencies Bill, not many people give a toss, sure you can TRY to explain it to them. But you'll just be classed a conspiracy freak. 80% of the people in the UK only care about getting pissed at the weekend and watching some soap on TV. Try to wake them up is a never ending battle that we are losing.

Something you SHOULD do, write to your local MP expressing your fear of what this bill could intoll. Tell them you want this brought up in Parliment. Your MP is supposed to work for you, although we all know they only work to further their own needs.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Britman]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
i was pretty annoyned when i heard when this act was passed,
sadly it is now law.....

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Does this come as a suprise? The NWO is looming over us. Europe, Britain, America, Australia, Canada are all polarized towards this "war on terrorism", which is essentially a war against freedom. This dawned on me, when even in India, the patriot act was being considered. The time is not far, that everyone will feel the impact of the NWO. Frankly, they deserve it too, because if they are going to willingly sign away their freedom, then they should deal with the consequences.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
i was pretty annoyned when i heard when this act was passed,
sadly it is now law.....

dude is this bill definately law now????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dritman,. i gets u, most ppl just care bout getting pissed, eastenders and saving up for a new car, new sounds for the car, big house etc etc etc. It all bout the matrix here. Forget thinking. And this is even ppl i know who got all A*s at gcses, A's at a levels, went to oxford, did their PPE (politics philosophy and economics) and still, these megasmart people cant seem to think out the box, past the next party, next car to buy to impress whatever girl, past their dream of a 6bedroom house and the power and influence which comes from making megabucks and working for some huge merchant bank.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
They have succeeded in covincing the sheeple that they are comfortable and free, whereas they are really under a tight control.

Its like free range farming, its still farming, but you just have happy sheep, rather than pissed off ones. people will only start to care when it affects them, that is the sad old fact of sheeple.

Until it does, they will not care, or even want to care, as the 18th series of big brother is on this week.........

Or, i liken it to a huge extorsion racket. All Governments do is control territory, and extort money out of the polulace for fear of punishment. They do as the like with that money, in order to make even more...Same old bollocks, they have just dressed it up differently.

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Just wait till there's a huge two way video screen in every room of every house in the UK (and I don't mean plasma)!

We are on the slippery slope to a freedomless society, and the people don't care - they just look forward to the next series of 'I'm a non entity get me into there', oh well, can't say they weren't warned......now where exactly is that nuclear bunker on the north yorks moors.....hmmmm

Pete

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I was speaking to my father yest about police state and about things i'd seen in police state 3 and 2 vids by alex jones, such as police hanging around busy streets on friday nights, in their black unkiforms, body armour, masks/hemlets like the riot ones with the face gaurds, and how they were demanding to see random ppl's ids and threatening to arrest them if they didnt have it, and how they didnt have ANY badge numbers showing, just like soldiers and were referring to people as civilians just like the military would, and my dad says that sort of stuff would never happen here in the UK since ppl here are more "sensitive and sensible"!!

But thing is, the nwo is coming to UK. USA may be unfortunate enough to havre the police state starting there first,m but thats because they ARE the vanguard of the new world order. Its all tested there first. Like the patriot act. Passed there first, act 2 is drawn up, and by then., they start putting patriot act one, aka the civil contingencies bill into place here in the uk!

Also, apparently in some night clubs and bars in the uk, they had been swab testing ppl for drugs prior to entry. Thats like how in USA police were preparing/are pulling ppl over to swab test them for drugs etc. Now hting is, with a swab test they can also collect dna samples on ppl!

Anyone know of any other evidence of UK becoming a police state like USA is tarting to become? As usual theres lots of evidence and films and radio shows abou the degeneration of USA into a police state, but much much less mention of whats occuring in UK

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
[size=46747]What?!

The patriot act is for you UKers also? That must suck...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join