It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An idea re: Extra Terrestrial Visitors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Well whaddaya know? I finally get to write my fiirst thread!

Here goes...

I'm going to be as brief as possible for a couple of reasons; first is that I posted this idea on another forum & whilst I didn't exactly get shot down, the idea didn't really ignite as I hoped it might. Second is that I could write reams explaining details but that wouldn't add any more to the fundamental idea which you should all grasp more or less immediately.

Regarding the question of Extra Terrestrial visitors, whether they exist or are merely the product of mistaken identity or hoax... it struck me that any species advanced enough to be capable of visiting us would be duty bound to adhere to some protocols in respect of revealing their existence & intentions. There are also the potentially connected issues of government aeronautical black projects, hostile alien intent, etc etc. but those can be written off (?) as I suggest at the end of this text.

Here's my idea: I first suggested this idea on another forum (where you shouldn't believe a damned word you read!) a long while back... the reason being site visitor numbers. I strongly believe that in order to get answers once & for all about possible outside visitors, we need to FORCE the issue by weight of numbers. If they're here watching from the sidelines... they need to come forward in a clear & in an indisputable way. They need to literally land on the White House lawn on mainstream TV & say hello..... with independant witness! lol. OR if they feel unable to do that, they need to back off & consider their next move as a now unwelcome & hostile outside entity. it's time to pick which side of the line they want to be on. (er.. if they exist?)

Look... we would be seriously naiive to believe without question that the intentions of any visiting species was purely benevolent & here's an analogy: you & your family have lived for decades on the same farm in the country & night after night, you've been disturbed by rustling sounds, bumps & scratches, whispers, torch lights shining across your windows etc. You go to the window & there's nobody there. It's the same every time & it's been going on for years. One night you decide you've had enough.... you throw open the window & scream out to whatever is hiding in the dark "whoever you are, for Gods sake come out & show yourselves or just GET LOST & LEAVE US ALONE!"
Your immediate reaction might be that that's uncommonly harsh & unwelcoming... Get real!.. one of three things is happening: 1/ people are deluding themselves (aliens don't visit Earth - end of story, it was fun, all future lights in the sky type YT videos can more or less be ignored. Phew!); 2/ the government is playing games (end of story - that was expensive! Some of those YT vids might be interesting from an aeronautical or technological point of view); 3/ a technologically advanced civilization is sitting right on your front doorstep & they appear to have motives that require them to stay hidden! (that's NOT fun - we have a very very serious problem!)

I propose that ATS (& other of the larger sites that wish to participate) form a collective & make an anouncement on their front pages. They set a deadline for full, unconditional & unequivocal exposure & once that deadline has passed, some of the bigger questions are automatically considered answered & from the point of view of participating members: If there's a 'no-show', two principles are immediately agreed to be true... 1/ we don't have visitors & are most unlikely to get any in the forseeable future. If they could get here, they already have & choose to ignore the request anyway 2/ we DO have visitors & they have motives that require them to STILL stay hidden. In either case, thereafter any visiting species is by common sense deemed to be hostile. Also, a 'doctors note' just won't cut it!
Show up, (with proof we can all verify!) or ship out!

And here's what's potentially the most exciting part: that they really ARE here & would rather establish dialogue with common people before government. Maybe this is precisely what they're waiting for, a nod from the ordinary guy on the street via people power?

Well I hope that wasn't a confused read, I have a tendency to ramble & hopefully my idea isn't lost in a jumble?
If you think there's a better way, please try to be constructive & expand on the potential for actual disclosure. I firmly believe that it is WE, the ordinary folk that will make that happen. I would also prefer that the discussion didn't spiral towards arguing only about seeming unwelcoming to any potential visitor. If they really are here & watching, they will be more than capable of getting the point & seeing past social etiquette.

Do you want disclosure? Well... DO YOU?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Heck even if everyone on the planet signed a paper demanding to know the truth they would not release it.
(Wasn't there a paper given to the US president asking for disclosure and he released that there has been no contact, no proof etc? just in the past few months?)

But great 1st post dude
S&F

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Hi BoyMonkey & thank you for responding. The point of my thread was to completely bypass government by broadcasting from forums like ATS. If they have the tech to get here, you can bet your butt they are wired to our internet. Shout loud enough & they will hear!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
shio draconians wer tairais ui leirith,these sekeuun sthyr ithquent drekim

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HelionPrime

Ahh sorry dude misunderstood.

It's a good idea lets do it, but not all people are like yourself and me, many would not want to shout out because it would be in conflict with their Religion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Someone showing up on ATS claiming to be an E.T......

I can already see how that will go over with the community.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MeesterB

You talking about our 'Draconian' visitor?
If so, it doesn't make much sense even when translated.

I don't see the point.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Though I did enjoy your post, I learned a long time ago to not make demands of anyone (or anything) that is more than capable of kicking my ass.

Though I doubt they are, if ET were really here, I feel it would be best to leave "disclosure" up to them.

See ya,
Milt

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Fantastic and refreshing first post OP, this is the sort of stuff i joined ATS to hear, its gone a bit dull here recently and this was excellent. Trust a northerner not to mince words !!! (sorry stereotyping, il go back to my pet sheep).
I watched a programme on bbc four last night about the Drake equation, i swear if theres one thing i want to happen before i die, its so find out that extra terrestrial civilisations exist. Its beginning to drive me crazy, like a verucca i cant get rid off, all of the evidence suggests that they MUST exist. But where are they?? and if there here, then why do they keep themselves hidden? What threat could we possibly be to them? they can travel millions of light years in space, we,ve only just invented the contraceptive pill and the microwave. None of it adds up . Im fed up.
I love your plan, its radical, now is the time for the truth to out. Im not sure what sort of following your gonna get, theres many skeptics on here, but there all NEEDED. lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
Someone showing up on ATS claiming to be an E.T......

I can already see how that will go over with the community.

Lol yeah!
Was thinking along the same lines....
Even if they landed on the whitehouse, there'd be debunkers posting here simultaneously!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

it would be debunked as swamp gas on the white house lawn.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Count me in, I think its worth a try!

Although the idea of them already being here but just hiding kind of freaks me out :/ lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

nice rant

top topics

join