It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hello,from the great white north eh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
just joined yesterday,but have been checking you guys and gals out for a while now.....some pretty interesting info that really puts me in my place.this is the perfect place for me because i am an intelect with some very strange ideas that are way out of the box.i have checked out a lot of different sites and this one appeals to me the most.i still have a lot to learn on how to compose myself on here so when i'm ready i will spill the beans.

tom

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Well welcome.I hope you enjoy your time here.I'm certainly the community is great. I'll make sure to see your future post.Hopefully they will be good
.Good luck and have a great day

From London.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hi I just registered too

It seems the majority of ATSers have started out lurkers lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Hey!

Welcome to ATS!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Welcome to da show tom, glad to make your acquaintance. Here's to both learning and unlearning < raises glass >

Peace,
spec

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

nice to have another fellow iglooite on here!! Lol, i love that saying. Anyway, enjoy and will not be the last time you are "put in your place" dont let it get to you and see you around.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Welcome to you both!! I come here first thing in the morning because it's the best place to get my news! Hope to 'read' you both around the boards soon....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey Tom! Welcome to ATS, and I hope that us folks here can help you on your way to understanding of all things! The New Year is always the best time for new beginnings!

See you around the forums,
Seraph

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello for now
Ya sound good (another fellow iglooite on here)
See you around

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Welcome Tom, I am a fairly new member myself. I was a LONG time lurker, before I joined and still doing some lurking. So much info on so many different things. This is a great place to lose track of time lol

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Speaking about out thinking outside the box, in the book Zhuan Falun you have the answer to all the age old questions about the meaning of life, supernormal abilities, space-times and the inborn human potential(and the key is to follow Truth-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life, all the time...), the book was sold in 100s of million copies during the 1990s and then was forbidden by the Chinese communists as Falun Dafa Qi Gong became enormously popular in China..

Please check out the book in my signature link below, you won´t regret reading it..

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

top topics

join