It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gta San Andreas- Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Hi guys, i know this is a PS2 game- but also i think this is a conspiracy

I've heard that GTA San Andreas has been delayed by a week. Rockstar say they want to test the game to make sure theres no bugs! I on the otherhand dont believe a word of it.

I have pre-ordered the game aswell as many others. The interest they make on our money is out-of this world. They are delaying the game by a week to make more interest. there been greedy!

I am a loyal GTA fan, but this is pathetic, from all the sreenshots they've released and the trailer they have shown 2 months prior to its release seems that they have made outstanding progress.

Does anyone else have views on this?

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Whys that a conspiracy?? Just being greedy as you said lol Your just in a mood cos they've delayed it by another week
beats having a game loaded with bugs dont it!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
im with stuey. i don't really see how you got a conspiracy from this.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
JD: if you remember the incompatibility problems with GTA3 and GTA:VC, you should understand this slow delay.

Theres nothing I hate more then buying a good game and getting all the fun ruined because I, of all people, have a piece of hardware thats incompatible for some reason or the other.

If you want to talk conspiracy in computer games, talk Half Life 2.
Now that frigin thing is starting to be the next Duke Nukem Forever!!!! It has been announced and delayed and announced and delayed and so on and so on for almost 2 darn years now!!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
No conspiracy, its just the video game business man...

Get used to it or you will be feeling heart broken/over anxious every time a new game comes out that is supposed to "pwn".

For christ sake man, Ive been waiting for "Fable" for about 5 years now... Since it was called "project ego" and some other name before that. This is the "norm", trust me.

I dont think it is a conspiracy, possibly marketing tactics, but most likely unforseen delays. Thats it.

See if it was "marketing tactics" it could be that another game is coming out at the same time as it that will give it to much comepition for the sales to be to their advantage. Or just a "projection" from their finacial department as the pushed back date being a ideal time to sell, for what ever reason

.... but my bet is on "unforseen delays".
It sucks, I know (Fable).

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
....almost 2 darn years now!!

Fable = about 5-6 years in the making. Unacceptable

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
geez only a week, thats nothing to fus over! You should be lucky your gunna get it when the time comes!

jra

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bug testing is damn important, especially when the game is going to a console system. You can't patch it after like PC games. Games get delayed all the time for these reasons, it's just how it is.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Bug testing is damn important, especially when the game is going to a console system. You can't patch it after like PC games.

(Cut it short) all i can say to that is ".... yet!"

top topics

join