It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Hey everyone as you can all tell i am new to this website haha, if you all have enough time to reply and comment some useful tips and information to help me out I would be very greatful. In my group of friends i'm classed as the expert when it comes down to conspiracies and organising what I believe is fact and fiction from these conspiracies because I do spend a fair amount of time delving into and researching all types of conspiracies but whenever i enter this website it truly makes me realise how much I do not know about everything thats going on in this world, so if you could all help me out and post on this wall any conspiracies that you all think is interesting and that you reckon I should give a look into I would be very greatful. I look forward to hear your replies if you do post on this thread

Peace,
Josh

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzle93

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it here.

Out of curiosity what are your favourite topics? UFO's, Ghosts and the paranormal, NWO, Secret societies, etc..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Welcome to the home of truth and knowledge. Always think before you post, and learn from other people's comments. There are some great minds here.

Enjoy!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
hi man whats up

my personal favorites are those that deal with earths ancient past...that we were once technologically advanced or were visited by people who were.....I say start at the beginning every other conspiracy got off late in the game....IMO

dont trust wiki
don't just google google google....libraries with actual books are good too....
ask older people everything they know....this is the time honored tradition of truth....our elders have seen some things....we have not

I hope you find us useful.....and enjoy our company......may we grow together.....

and we add 1 to the tally.....nice

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Thank you for the comments everyone!

My favourite conspiracies are NWO, corruption in religions, religion in general, mother earth and our planets past (ancestors, aliens, civilisations etc)

I've been into conspiracies since I was 14 and too think that the start of the chain into conspiracies for me was just simply researching on global warming haha

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
We are rigel4................ You can't see the eyes of the demon until him come callin'

You'll make an excellent drone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

hi josh,i be a new member too as of yesterday...i just watched this pretty interesting documentry earlier
called "collapse" by a guy by the name of michael ruppert.it was pretty interesting.it was also pretty hard to find on the web cause he has been deleted alot probably because the government does not want us to this stuff...google it,try youtube it,maybe some one on here has it
take,have fun

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS. I found the thread All Roads Lead To Rome very interesting and quite the global overview.

Also, if you look at Rising Against's profile or sig, you will find some great threads there too. Have fun and see you around.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hey Josh...i am here for the unusual information on SPIRITUALITY which may in fact be SCIENCE that we cannot comprehend.I also HATE what is happening to America while the media covers stories about celebrities & holiday vacations,the POTUS signed the NDAA which creates a BATTLEFIELD in AMERICA. Now the GoverNment can hold US CitIzens in PRISON without a trial. THIS BILL WAS PASSED ON CHRISTMAS DAY BY 86 US SENATORS. THEY NEED TO BE 86'D OUT OF THE SENATE..THE SENATE under Dirty Harry has NOT PASSED A BUDGET IN 980 DAYS OR MORE....THIS IS REAL NEWS THAT IS ALWAYS DISCUSSED ON ATS. So welcome ad let us find SOME TRUTH.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
yeah I do know about how your mind and spirituality can be linked together and I am pleased by the fact that some scientists are now starting to research on the mind and our spirituality as it is a topic that I am greatly fascinated by, like the flower of life and the fibanacci number and it is a topic that I would love to learn more about.

As for the politicians, I am amazed at how much they can really get away with but I do feel as if things are going to change soon as there are riots and protests happening all over the world at the moment and with the world being in a disharmonic state at the moment, I just feel that things are going to get worse before they start to get better though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Hi Josh

Welcome to ATS

I do have some tips for you...

1 If you read something that makes you angry or offends, read it twice more before you reply.

2 Never take any comment personally, we do not know you and should never judge you.

3 If a topic gets to you, gets you down, take a break or start a thread on it, we have all been in the position where it gets a bit much.

4 Have fun on here, most of us are just like you and are seeking truth.

5 Don't feed the trolls.

ENJOY

Namaste

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Welome to ATS Josh I'm new myself although I have been here for a long time I'm glad you doc check on these things as do I and take somethings with a grain of salt. Will be looking for your posts

new topics

top topics

join