It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Reported a Child Molester

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
honestly, and I am being brutally honest here. I know he's just a kid, and all that jazz, but, make the kid disappear. Seriously, you'll feel better. People go missing allllll the time in the US. Short of that, I'm not sure what you can do. Waiting for the authorities to do something is like waiting for the second coming of Christ. If anything, try and catch the kid alone, or just in passing and tell him with the most serious face you can that "YOU KNOW, and so do others in the neighborhood." Maybe even throw in a little threat to make it sound good. Give him a real evil look when you say this so he knows you mean business. I know a lot of people will disagree with me here about this, but how important is it to protect the little kids from the evil's in this world.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

ehhhh I think you are digging a lot in this story.. SOMETHING bad has to be...

what if the woman is running a halfway house?? Or a part time homeless shelter??

there are a MILLION reasons for half of these...

also Hear-say is the reason why these laws are like this... We are innocent until proven guilty (last I checked)

unless you get a first hand account from the victim.. I dont think much will be done.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I applaud you for reporting it!!!!

Report it again....and again.....and again.....and again.....and again......

What else can you do? Well that depends.
Since the mother already knows and leaves the 16 year old in charge of the girl still, she is JUST as guilty.
Sometimes with situations like this, dirty tactics would be required by YOU.

At this point, you should watch for ANY illegal or dangerous activity at that house and report it immediately. If the mother is drunk in the yard, report it. If they squeal their tires, report it. If the 16 year old is watching the kids...call the police and ask them to do a welfare check. If their dog barks to loud, report it.....

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is this little girl

Never give up!

NEVER!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

As I applaud your attitude, and if it was concrete factual information... then Yes do whatever you can!! But this is how lives get destroyed... and you (the OP) could get in trouble yourself.. if they assume you are snooping, you could get slapped with a restraining order! Be careful and respectful.. and always keep the possibility that there is something else going on....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
just to add, when you see that little girl go into that house with a strange man, and you suspect they have been in there too long, go march right on over there and knock on the door, make a big stink about it. Don't second guess yourself when it comes to doing this, even if you broke up something innocent happening, say they're watching cartoons, whatever.... it shows that you are concerned for her well being, and it will put a bug in these peoples heads that someone gives a shi+. Act like the big tough guy in front of them, and don't back down. Even if you are dead wrong about the situation, do not apologize for anything, you are still doing the right thing. Maybe even hire a private investigator, they are expensive, but what is this worth to you seeing it through, maybe even do some of your own private investigation, but don't get caught. Sometimes doing the right thing isnt always doing the right thing if you know what I mean. Bend and break those rules for the justice of a child..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
while I am not one for violence and am not condoning it....a confrontation with the boy might help.....if anything to get him to assault you....get him angry and get him to hit you....

While i AM a nice guy, i'm not a nice guy.....

It's taken all i have to make myself go inside when i see this boy....I want to tear his head off....If i get within 3 foot of him, knowing what i know, i will not be able to stop myself.....

Vigilante Justice....It's all i think about....Not just the boy, but the mother, and the grandmother....

ugh.....

It really is a tough situation.....I appreciate all of the advice so far, but so far nobody has any new ideas....

Thanks alot guys, and i mean that. It's good to have a million or so 'ears' to fall on.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Great advice, and advice i've given myself on a daily basis.....

thanks for your concern.....

i really don't know what else to do......

it's really shaken my already shaky belief in our justice system.....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

ive been there buddy... If theres something there... you will find it, just be objectionable too... but running and gunning is no way to get anything in this matter.... If he is guilty; and suspects snooping he will be more careful.. but these people mess up... don't let the anger over take you...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
reply to post by Darkblade71

As I applaud your attitude, and if it was concrete factual information... then Yes do whatever you can!! But this is how lives get destroyed... and you (the OP) could get in trouble yourself.. if they assume you are snooping, you could get slapped with a restraining order! Be careful and respectful.. and always keep the possibility that there is something else going on....

I understand what you are saying but.......

I was a victim of long term childhood sexual abuse...and if this little girl has been and is still being abused, it will DESTROY her. It is better to take the chance and have the investigations done, and accusations fly than to have this little girl grow up caught in a cycle of drug/sexual abuse. It will not only destroy her, but also her own family when she has one of her own. The damage that is done through sexual abuse is something most people do not understand,I do, and I say DO WHATEVER it takes to get her help.

I am one of those who would just LOVE to get my hands on a child molester and destroy them. I fantasize about it. I look back on my life and I see where I DID tell somebody, and it got pushed under the rug by my parents.

I wish someone would of been there for me back then, I would not have gone through a millionth of the things I went through later on in life had someone helped me out.

if nothing else, keep reporting it, keep following up on it, tell the social workers that the 16 year old is still watching her alone....keep talking, keep yelling, keep calling......

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

ehhhh I think you are digging a lot in this story.. SOMETHING bad has to be...

what if the woman is running a halfway house?? Or a part time homeless shelter??

there are a MILLION reasons for half of these...

also Hear-say is the reason why these laws are like this... We are innocent until proven guilty (last I checked)

unless you get a first hand account from the victim.. I dont think much will be done.

Thanks, but next time, find another thread....You've got absolutely nothing to contribute, and i'd rather hear insults than some generic bullwash.....

The story has been laid out....There is no digging....I think if there were a halfway house next door to me, after 13 years, i would know....how about you?....Maybe you walk around all day assuming that all is well, while the world falls down around you....

I don't....

But i do agree with your last part....Without a first hand account from the victims mouth to the authorities ears, NOTHING will happen....

And what if this girl dosn't trust the authorities?....After all, she was raised by and with drug addicts....What if she holds more faith in the girl across the street than she does shiny Mr. Officer?

Honestly, those who have no idea how the real, and absolutely horrible world works should just keep their opinions to themselves....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Yeah i've seen things you can't even imagine.. and What i'm saying is that your mind plays tricks on you when you are upset or angry about something... yes in situations like this its only natural to feel like your heart and brain is going to explode... and being so angry you just cant even think straight..

but once again this isn't about YOU, its about the little girl and the monster across the street..

I'm not saying "dont do something about it" i'm saying tread lightly.... This is a delicate situation

and to further explain

if there is something Legal/charitable going on and you call the cops on that... your credibility goes out the window... make sure you have evidence before you call the police!
edit on 3-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

sorry pal....didn't mean to come off as a dick...but like i said in the end of my post, this is eating me alive inside....i may be lashing out.....my sincere apologies..

It isn't your fault, but like i said, this has been ongoing for a few months....trust me, i've been through every scenario and looked at it from every angle....My back is against the wall here, and most of the advice i've gotten here and out in the real world has been "Well, that sounds horrible....Did you catch the game last night?"

again....Sorry for lashing out, but the whole subject puts me on edge....I'm fighting the urge to go next door right now, and my keyboard probably wishes i'd lighten up a little....

Thinking about it kills me....Talking about it, (or typing about it) only makes it worse....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

yes it sucks... But being angry and worked up does cloud your judgement... you need to take a couple steps back... (its REALLY hard) do some research, (theres a lot in social networking that can give people away)

then when the police come they wont accuse you of being under "direst"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

if there is something Legal/charitable going on and you call the cops on that... your credibility goes out the window... make sure you have evidence before you call the police!
edit on 3-1-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

Again....next door....13 years....Nothing legal or charitable has ever happened next door.....There is less than 20 ft. between our houses.....They know what goes on here just as well as i know what goes on over there...The difference is in the 'goings on'....

sorry again Dr.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I would listen to Darkblade...As he/she has been through it, that poster would know what's best, I would assume. If I were you, I would continue to report it & make a real nuisance of myself...I'm glad you reported it. You did the right thing...I feel bad for the little girl...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

I like that idea... being super up on this... reporting it over and over again may make an impact.. being a nuisance just try to keep a level head on the phone... at least SOUND objectionable thats whats key.. pointing fingers will really hurt the case.. looking like you have an agenda... Especially as the neighbor you could be painted as a target when this goes to court... "unreliable witness" is the worst thing you can get painted as right now.

Going to Federal prison with a life time sentence for molesting kids is worse than death (right away)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

yes it sucks... But being angry and worked up does cloud your judgement... you need to take a couple steps back... (its REALLY hard) do some research, (theres a lot in social networking that can give people away)

then when the police come they wont accuse you of being under "direst"

now THAT IS good advice.....but again, i've already been there....Coming to you guys was a last ditch effort....

I actually had to find the girl's last name for the DFACS....and whataya know, i found the mother on MySpace. And also again on some "Cheating Girlfriends" website.

Backtracking a little, i actually had to do a tax records search to find out the grandmother's last name...Then did an obituary search for one of her dead husbands to find the "Survived By" section...Here i found the mother's name and went on to find her on Myspace...From there i find the son's Myspace page and then his FaceBook page (where he posts pictures of himself with his shirt off and his pants pulled to almost expose his region), and from there i find the little girl.....

Remember, in my opening post, i told you guys about how i really don't know my neighbors...while i know their BUSINESS (because its there for EVERYONE to see), i had no idea of their last name or even the boy and girl's first names.

thanks again, and again Dr.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
there is only one solution......but WE can't give it to you....you have to decide what to do and commit...what type of person are you?.....live by that.......everyone and everything else really doesn't matter.....be smart....but that doesn't mean be idle....we tend to think it's one and the same...caution....be careful......yeah sure....but be those things in what you DO....

there are bad people everywhere....sometimes they can be used to our benefit.....where I come from we have "corrupt" cops...while that is a bad thing on a whole....they have done things outside the law that needed to be done.....if not a cop....use a criminal.....the premise is the same......both don't really care about "law" just what they think is right.....find someone like that....and ask him for help......or pay him....

we can't tell you what to do....and your right....by just talking and talking it becomes casual.....that can be infuriating to you....I understand.....but plan ahead...that's all I'm saying....be smart.....be the world you want to exist.....

ps....in Spain there was a strict law in place where if you ran someone over you could not be charged with manslaughter....so people would murder each other with their cars......eventually they corrected the loop hole....but I would get savvy with your local law and find a loop hole to make this person's life a living hell.....
Be careful who you talk to.....but you cant do this yourself.....find help.....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Find out the boy full name and possible address. Take this information and place it on 4chan with a brief description that he's a child molester. They may be able to slam him from that alone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Hillbilly Justice is just as illegal as Child Molestation, and i'd be willing to bet that the authorities would have no problem at all investigating THAT.

It is illegal, but, it is more just.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join