It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here's some food for thought......

obama-mccain.info...

NOTE: pay special attention the shape of Obama's head and chin sitting on the fence with his "mother" compared to the other photos.....2 different kids?

now watch this:

wonkette.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Here's some food for thought......

obama-mccain.info...

NOTE: pay special attention the shape of Obama's head and chin sitting on the fence with his "mother" compared to the other photos.....2 different kids?

now watch this:

wonkette.com...
edit on 27-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

...... what?

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by rnaa

The FFaC clause requires the State of Georgia to acknowledge an officially certified Birth Certificate from Hawai'i as genuine.

Since Obama's Birth Certificates are officially certified, and all the security emblems are there (signature of issuing official, raised or colored seal, security paper) and Hawai'i clearly places it under FF&C (with the phrase "This document serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding"), the Birth Certificates will be accepted on its face.

By the way, notice that the Birth Certificates presented will not be photocopies or computer scans - those are not Birth Certificates, they are images of Birth Certificates. The Birth Certificate is the paper document that physically printed and certified by the State of Hawai'i.

Why wasn't the Full Faith and Credit Clause used ?

All Obama's lawyers had to do was produce a real certificate I thought.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hello all... I thought that other people watching the Orly Taitz trial would tape it and put it up but didn't see that anyone did. There are three parts to it. It is on my YouTube channel. Here is the link to it:

youtu.be...

If you had seen the live footage you are probably aware that the sound quality wasn't the best. I did the best I could. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
A vote for Gingrich or Santorum is a wasted vote! Here's why....

The MSM is using Internet polls for the sheep...just like the man behind the curtain in the wizard of oz! No matter what the media wants you to believe, it’s already a two-man race. Of the 2286 total Republican delegates, 1144 are needed to win the nomination. In five states: Virginia, Missouri, Ohio, Tennessee and Illinois - Gingrich and Santorum are not even on the ballot. That’s 564 delegates that they cannot get. After South Carolina, only 59 delegates have been allocated to the four candidates. Mitt Romney has 39 of those. This means Santorum or Gingrich has to pick up 1144 delegates from the remaining 1683.

Dr. Paul is on the ballot in every state so let’s say that Dr. Paul only picks up 20% of the total number of delegates – I happen to believe he will do much better – but let’s pick 20%. That’s 457 delegates for Dr. Paul. Add that to the 564 that Newt and Santorum won’t have a shot at and now there are 1021 delegates that Santorum and Gingrich have no chance of getting. Subtract that 1021 from the total 2286 and you’re left with 1265 delegates. That means that Gingrich and Santorum, one or the other, must pick up over 90% of the available delegates to get the nomination. So, essentially, we’re down to Dr. Paul and Romney.

A vote for Gingrich and Santorum is a wasted vote! A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote and may well mean that the next President of the United States will be a man that, for the last 30 years, has never broken a promise, compromised his principles or waffled his position on an issue. A man that still believes that the Constitution of the United States is THE law of the land and that the protection of our individual liberties is the primary reason for the Federal Government. Dr. Paul does not need to win FL. He only needs to win the caucus states, which overwhelmingly support him.

As much as the media would like us to believe, this race is not over.

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Why wasn't the Full Faith and Credit Clause used ?

Didn't I answer this already?

It probably will be involved in the considerations that the Judge uses to arrive at his recommendation. The complainants at least have entered a print out of the PDF (yep!) image of both of the birth certificates into evidence and stipulated that they contain correct information. So the Judge has that and it is reported that the Secretary of State has a certified original copy.

The Judge must give full faith and credit to the Hawai'i Birth Certificate. If he only has the PDF prints, then he doesn't have the actual Birth Certificate, just an image of it. However, the Birthers have stipulated that the image is a true image of a true document. So while FF&C doesn't technically apply to the PDF printout, it does apply to the original document of which the PDF is an image. While that document may not be formally entered into evidence (but we don't know what Jablonski has entered in the pre- and post-hearing briefs, so it might be there), it could be said that FF&C applies to the images, since it is the information on the document that is important, an the veracity of the information is stipulated to be true.

That's rather long winded and circular, but basically FF&C isn't something that the defense says "you must honor FF&C for this document" unless there is some question about the document's veracity. He would then need to demonstrate why the document does or does not fit the criteria for FF&C. In this case there is no question, and FF&C is assumed.

Remember, I am not a lawyer.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Not to mention the number is proven to be out of sequence

Quite wrong, actually. And had you studied the problem carefully, as you claim, you would know better.

Here are the data points we have:
(source)

WND Mystery certificate – 09945 – 8/23/1961
Nordyke, Susan – 10637 – 8/5/1961
Nordyke, Gretchen – 10638- 8/5/1961
Obama, Barack – 10641- 8/4/1961
Waidelich, Stig – 10920- 8/5/1961
Sunahara, Virginia – 11080 – 8/4/1961

Clearly the sequence numbers are not in order by birth date. But is there any other ordering there that might shed some light on the 'problem'? Well, yes there is.

We don't know the name on 09945, but the Nordykes, Obama's and Waidelich Certificates are in ALPHABETIC sequence. Consistent with system that alphabetized certificates by name and not by birth date, and processed them in batches. Sequencing them by birth date would be useless if the were batched over, say, two weeks or a month. And they don't get filed in the archives by date either.

Rudimentary statistical analysis shows that the spread of numbers is approximately what you would expect if a the batch size was one month, I believe, and I think that 9945 is predicted to be a name beginning with 'A'. The fly in the ointment is that Ms. Sunahara does not fit with that hypothesis. Two possibilities come to mind:

One she is the only one born in a different city and hospital, the others are all born at Kapiolani; perhaps the batches were also by hospital or city. The purpose of the alphabetization would to find a document if special handling or questions came up, so maybe they batched them as Honolulu and everybody else, or something, to make the batches more managable.

But, to me, the most obvious difference is that Ms. Sunahara died shortly after birth. It is likely that her certificate got pulled out of the regular batch and handled differently, perhaps in a different office that processed death certificates.

It may be a combination of both of those. In any case, with the exception of Ms. Sunahara, the numbers are in a sequence that would be extremely useful to a manual processing system like the one that would have been in use at the time.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Was Obama propped up by Congress? This video may need it's own thread, but I thought I would place it here first.

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=H3aCfR8rmrw

Pladuim
edit on 30-1-2012 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Originally posted by LilithWon

Originally posted by SunnyDee

Obama is black. HiIs father was Kenyan. His grandmother said he was born in Kenya.

No she did not. I cannot believe I only read a handful of posts and each one had a lie. His grandmother never said any such thing.

www.wnd.com...

Well you are right in the fact that I can't prove it true, but you can't prove it false either.

You just linked this from an article in a far right wing Republican 'independent' Christian news site. The only thoughts surfacing are the wish to discover how it feels to be the type of person that only gets their news from a site like this. I don't know how to feel. Kind of how one visits an impoverished nation. To see how they live. To understand their struggle. Maybe even donate out of pity. The guilt knowing you are going to head home to your warm safe bed and read/watch information that doesn't make me view the world like you do.

I intention is not to be mean. I am simply being honest with how I reacted internally. I know most 'all' this post doesn't make much sense. But I feel like people on a site like that. Would strongly entertain the idea of Obama being a questionable POTUS. I could of foreseen that kind of reaction even before the idea of Obama ever entered the lips of the modern American.

Chuck Norris is a major member of this site?

The secessionist?

Is Palin a frequent writer?

Again I am not trying to be rude.

But really? Chuck Norris?

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowIsThe

A vote for Gingrich and Santorum is a wasted vote! A vote for Ron Paul is not a wasted vote and may well mean that the next President of the United States will be a man that, for the last 30 years, has never broken a promise, compromised his principles or waffled his position on an issue. A man that still believes that the Constitution of the United States is THE law of the land and that the protection of our individual liberties is the primary reason for the Federal Government. Dr. Paul does not need to win FL. He only needs to win the caucus states, which overwhelmingly support him.

As much as the media would like us to believe, this race is not over.

RON PAUL 2012!

First, as long as a person votes the way he or she chooses, the vote is not wasted. As for the rest, you are right. It's a two man race. Ron Paul isn't the second man. This same argument was raised when RP supporters were insisting that Huntsman and Perry needed to drop out because they were taking too many votes away from RP. Well, we see how that worked out. As evidenced by the SC voting, most of those Perry/Huntsman supporters went with Gingrich, not Ron Paul. He came in last. There isn't anyone sitting on the fence concerning Ron Paul.
His supporters have always been there, and it's unlikely that he would pick up much more as other candidates drop off the list. Some, yes, but not nearly what you are claiming.

I do, however, completely support your passion for Ron Paul, regardless of what I think.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Well, the decision's through. And Orly Taitz loses yet another case. As I could have predicted. Here's the link to the decision - www.scribd.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Well it appears Taitz may have succeeded where so many other have failed- getting an eligibility case to trial,

and she lost yet again, as expected. In fact Obama never showed, and still the birthers lost. Which shows how weak their case actually was!

Maybe now we'll really get to see if a jury agrees with evidence that the BC is a fraud.

Wrong again, the hearing decided the BC was NOT a fraud, again as expected. Poor Orly's "expert witness" was not a expert after all!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yup, Orly's 'experts' were deemed to not be at all credible. Plus I think that her attempt to stick herself on the stand and interogate herself laid a predictable egg. She was beaten by an empty table. Boo hoo, but that's yet more proof that she got her legal credentials from a Christmas cracker.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Check out this article. I totally agree the Obama birth certificate issue could dwarf Watergate!

times247.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Check out this article. I totally agree the Obama birth certificate issue could dwarf Watergate!

times247.com...

Do you really? Odd, most of the world thinks that Sherriff Moron needs to retire someplace with a good pharmacy on station. This a non-issue that's being flogged to death by Arpaio and group, who are people with a rascist ulterior motive.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44   >>

join