It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
In case people forgot...Obama released his BC.

And yes... I know the internet experts say it's fake...but what did you expect???

I find it funny that the OP thinks this will make Obama supporters nervous....and yet he is cheering for Obama to be disqualified...because Obama can't be defeated in the election.

Have you looked at either document, and at the evidence people show to prove they are fake? How about the writing on the second one? Do you really think the registrar was named, "U.k.l. Lee"??? Ukelele?? On a Hawaiian certificate? Come on, how likely is that?? Not to mention the number is proven to be out of sequence, and the man that was THERE back then said that isn't possible with the system they used. At least LOOK at the data, and make an unbiased decision.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Funny, I looked up Judge Michael Malihi's schedule for today and case #1215136 is not listed on the docket. I smell yet another hoax perpetrated by Orly Taitz.

Here, see for yourself: www.osah.ga.gov...

Well, I looked, and I located it - here it is!

So, what say you now?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
He even calls himself Kenyan, and so does his wife

no he does not, nor did his wife.

and people that attended the college he supposedly did have no memory of him at all

again wrong

Two different hospitals named, then records changed.

And you are still wrong!

The way SSN are assigned changed.

very wrong again.

Records sealed

I keep hearing that silly birther claim, care to explain how he actually sealed his records? funny how every previous POTUS also had their records "sealed" and what is even funnier is I tried to obtain your birth certificate, college records, kindergarten records etc etc. and they also are all sealed - so what are you hiding?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Funny, I looked up Judge Michael Malihi's schedule for today and case #1215136 is not listed on the docket. I smell yet another hoax perpetrated by Orly Taitz.

Here, see for yourself: www.osah.ga.gov...

I should of known better to trust something from Taitz.

Not the first time she has forged a court document.

She didn't forge it - the case number is there. Check my above post. You simply search, putting in the date and the judge's name, and that is the case that pops up.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

So, what say you now?

Unfortunately, he's not going to say much of anything now- not under that screen name at least.

But thanks for digging that up. I had it sent to me directly from a state source, so I know it's real. Just took a while for it make it to the site is all.

The haters will persist, but they are no match for a bunch of ATSers hot on the trail.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Do you really think the registrar was named, "U.k.l. Lee"??? Ukelele?? On a Hawaiian certificate?

Except that is not true, the Registrar in fact was in fact Mrs. Verna K. L. Lee
www.thepostemail.com...

Not to mention the number is proven to be out of sequence,

Wrong, it is in sequence...

and the man that was THERE back then said that isn't possible with the system they used.

No they did not...

At least LOOK at the data, and make an unbiased decision.

But you didnt do that, you just made things up!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Nope, dead accurate. Watch and weep.

The laws in Hawaii, regarding how one proved eligibility for a land grant, were changed AFTER he took office.
does the crow taste good?

As for the SSNs being issued differently, read here - from the Social Security site

Now, one of many links on the sealed/not released records - "The only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide" - Barack Obama

Now, you can see that ALL I stated is in fact true. As for my records, if and when I run for president, you can see them.
edit on 26-1-2012 by LadyGreenEyes because: video issue

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Thanks! Nice to know this site, unlike so many, takes care of issues! Most welcome for the link. I can see people wanting proof, because I do the same, but pretending there is none, when there is so much; that I don't understand! here, people, for the most part, want the truth. I don't know what this fellow is hiding, but as he says, "The only people that don't want to disclose the truth, are people with something to hide." Be very interesting to see if he shows up this morning!

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Do some research. I have looked at this issue for years now.

the number issue

WorldNetDaily has a TON of information as well, and Sheriff Joe Arpaio is investigating as well.
Sheriff Joe's interest

I DID look for facts. I always look for facts, and will call something fake if it isn't real. Did that on my FB about the Christmas tree business, in fact. And, for that matter, the supposed "halal" foods. I always seek evidence.

As for that registrar, more than one article will be needed to prove anything to me. Not to mention, that is but a single factor in the evidence. Look at the MANY links on this, the many videos, and see where experts in documents and Adobe have shown the problems.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Now, one of many links on the sealed/not released records

As I said, your records are sealed, so exactly what are you hiding? Exactly how did Obama seal his records? Explain why all previous Presidents, current and previous vice presidents, current and previous Senators, current and previous Representatives, current and previous public servants etc etc. all sealed their records exactly like Obama....

As for the SSNs being issued differently, read here - from the Social Security site

That happened before Obama was elected the legal POTUS....

Now, one of many links on the sealed/not released records

It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to.

estimated by whom? Again show us how Obama sealed his records any differently to anyone else in the USA....

Can anyone imagine for a second if John McCain or George Bush had blocked access to his school, medical, and birth records?

So you now claim those records are available for Bush and McCain, so how about showing them all to us? Of course you are unable to, as it is just not true that Obama sealed his records!

Exactly where in that video did Obama say he was born in Kenya? Why did you claim he said it, when if you had bothered to watch the video he never said it at all! Why do truthers make rubbish up?
edit on 26-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

The records of other presidents are so open we know that Bush (GW) and Gore were both members of the same secret society, how well various ones did in school, and even quirky habits. People remember attending school with them, dating them, etc. They have past histories. For some reason, you seem to think this guy doesn't need one. I see you didn't comment on the videos at all. From their own lips to your ears. Was he lying? Was his wife lying? TWO videos of her calling him Kenyan. Explain that one.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

The records of other presidents are so open we know that Bush (GW) and Gore were both members of the same secret society, how well various ones did in school, and even quirky habits.

So show us their college records, medical records etc that you claim only Obama had sealed - you cannot , of course as that claim is just a silly conspiracy theory....

How about explaining how you get those records sealed - remember, I could not get yours so you must have sealed yours.... so tell us how you did it!
edit on 26-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
you are joking with that clip, right??? on it obama says and I quote

"my approval ratings are high in the country of my birth" that's all he said, kenya was NOT mentioned..AT ALL...

how does him saying" country of my birth" equal he was born in kenya?????????? posting that clip with the kenya claim is the height of ridiculousness....I am flabbergasted!!!!!!

to the poster of the clip, how did you make this giant leap???? how do you think this makes you look to other posters??

we are supposed to be polite so I won't say anything else!!

edit on 26-1-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

The records of other presidents are so open we know that Bush (GW) and Gore were both members of the same secret society, how well various ones did in school, and even quirky habits. People remember attending school with them, dating them, etc. They have past histories. For some reason, you seem to think this guy doesn't need one. I see you didn't comment on the videos at all. From their own lips to your ears. Was he lying? Was his wife lying? TWO videos of her calling him Kenyan. Explain that one.

Are you listening to the same thing that I'm listening to? Because your 'proof' is totally specious. You haven't got anything here.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Here's some links that might interest you guys.

blogs.ajc.com...

Brian Kemp to Barack Obama’s attorney: Skip ballot hearing ‘at your own peril’

www.knowthelies.com...

Exclusive! Breaking News!...Judge Will Enter DEFAULT Judgment Against Obama...

Guess she was telling the truth this time. Even the msm had a story on Obama suppose to be appearing in court today.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

Guess she was telling the truth this time. Even the msm had a story on Obama suppose to be appearing in court today.

You know, poor Orly. For all her quirks and issues, she should have been the one getting the Nobel Peace prize, not Obama. Cause it's amazing she just hasn't completely lost it by now, and gone out and shot someone.

She has endured through an incredible barrage of hate. Just for wanting to know the truth. These are the true stories of heroines. And heroes. Forget their personalities. And stand in awe before them.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Meh. Orly is a total whackjob.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57

That is just a hoax....

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

After hearing evidence with neither President Barack Obama nor his lawyers in attendance, a state administrative law judge on Thursday did not issue a ruling as to whether Obama can be allowed on the state ballot in November.

www.ajc.com...

I know it's impossible, but I do agree with you...this time.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

In response, Kemp said the hearing to consider the challenges is required by Georgia law. "If you and your client choose to suspend your participation in the [Office of State Administrative Hearings] proceedings, please understand that you do so at your own peril," Kemp wrote.

The Motion to dismiss may have been denied but Obama refuses to prove his eligibility ever again no matter what....He's gonna make you fight a up hill battle with this one.

You would think that he could do more to bring us American's together than he has done or is currently doing...for someone with such a thin skinned you'd think he would want to spread the love instead of trying to divide and conquer.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45 >>

join