Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 42
113
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Update 2, more huge news!


Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded.


www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The noose has finally, after the screams of the world, tightened around Obama's neck.



Go ahead Barry, refuse to show and claim executive privilege, so we can laugh you out of the WH.


Orly has lied like this before. When it turns out that she is lying again, will any of you give up? How many times does she get to lie and keep your trust all while you are pretending to care about honesty?




posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by rnaa
Do you understand the difference between a Primary Election and the General Election? And what the Primary Elections are supposed to accomplish?


Yeah. And what a list of accomplishments that is! They've destroyed our economy, pissed off the world, killed untold numbers of people, robbed us, pissed off the public, and lied the whole way through- REPEATEDLY, for the last 100 years. And maybe the hundred years before that.

That's just for starters. Shall I go on?



Primary elections did all those bad things? How did elections accomplish that and do you propose doing away with elections as a fix?



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Yup,, His choice is come in, or be left off the ballot for a no show. Note to flamers : Ignoring you...

Washington Times Story with comments

Judges written response to Obama team He must be really unhappy with his lawyers right now... Judge says, notice to counsel is service enough,ha!

Here is one of the more enlightened comments

- Obama's father was a British citizen, domiciled in Kenya.
- Obama Sr, was in the US on a student visa under the USA/British Treaty, signed in 1951 by President Truman.
- The treaty then attached the 1948 British Nationality Act (Part II Section 5(a)) to Obama Jr, at birth, making him a dual citizen US/UK.
- Obama Jr was born a dual citizen ((USA)+ (US) + (UK)), however the US Constitution Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 requires a natural born citizen ((USA) + (US) + (US)).
- Obama's websites used propaganda and lies to mislead the public, because nothing that happens after the birth alters the citizenship defined by the circumstances at the moment of birth.
-- Circumstances of birth are a constant which cannot be altered.
- Barack Hussein Obama II, was born a dual-national and therefore never was a natural born citizen, and cannot ever be blessed or converted into a natural born citizen.
- He is not constitutionally eligible to be a US President.
- He was erroneously put into the 2008 Presidential Election.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Obama Jr was born a dual citizen ((USA)+ (US) + (UK)), however the US Constitution Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 requires a natural born citizen ((USA) + (US) + (US)).


Except that is a birther definition, unfortunately Obama is a naturally born citizen. Remember, there are 2 types of US citizens, naturally born and naturalised, and as Obama was born in the USA he is naturally born....


Barack Hussein Obama II, was born a dual-national and therefore never was a natural born citizen, and cannot ever be blessed or converted into a natural born citizen.


Again, that is just a birther lie.


He is not constitutionally eligible to be a US President.


yes he is, your claim he is not is just a birther lie.


He was erroneously put into the 2008 Presidential Election


wrong again, he is the legal POTUS, something racist birthers hate.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor
 


You should read up on that.

Nat born stuff

Art II stuff here

Some big words there I know. Do your best to sound them out or look them up, or ask your Mom.

We will see if the Judge agrees. Less than a week to go..

New ATS thread about Georgia case?

.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
You should read up on that.


I have, but birthers do not want to look at anything that shows them wrong, as is the case with Obama's citizenship, as there are 2 types, naturally born or naturalised. As Obama was not naturalised, he is naturally born, thus he is the POTUS.

Orly will lose once again, like all birthers.
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor
 





I have, but birthers do not want to look at anything that shows them wrong, as is the case with Obama's citizenship, as there are 2 types, naturally born or naturalised. As Obama was not naturalised, he is naturally born, thus he is the POTUS.

Orly will lose once again, like all birthers.


Where is the link to an authoritative source to show I am wrong.

I will go look at it...

Is that all you got? no links? no quotes? Just the personal attack? Call me a bad name?

Oh, you are killing me here...
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Where is the link to an authoritative source to show I am wrong.


www.whitehouse.gov...


Barack H. Obama is the 44th President of the United States.


Doesnt get any more authoritave than that! But racist birthers refuse to accept reality.

Care to show us a authoritive source that shows you are right?

No, you have none, just the deluded ramblings of nutters like Orly Taitz!
edit on Sat Jan 21 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   


Well it appears Taitz may have succeeded where so many other have failed- getting an eligibility case to trial, forcing discovery on Obama.

Well great. Maybe now we'll really get to see if a jury agrees with evidence that the BC is a fraud.
edit on Tue Jan 3rd 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)


I find it interesting that this case finally got approved in GA, no less, where a few years back one of those "citizen grand juries" actually convicted obama of fraud.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nana2
I find it interesting that this case finally got approved in GA, no less, where a few years back one of those "citizen grand juries" actually convicted obama of fraud.


That was overturned by a "grand citizen grand jury"....
edit on 21-1-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   


Doesnt get any more authoritave than that! But racist birthers refuse to accept reality.

Care to show us a authoritive source that shows you are right?

No, you have none, just the deluded ramblings of nutters like Orly Taitz!


Well, let me put that another way.

Your link goes to a site controlled by the guy who is the defendant in the court case being discussed.

The whole reason for the court case is that none of the required evidence is out in public. There is nothing on that website that speaks to the issue at hand. If there was, there would be no case.

So, I guess we will just have to wait for the judge to decide, based on what both sides bring to court.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lee78
 





What i find amusing is that a persons competence is decided by origin and location of birth.

Who gives a crap where Obama is from origionaly? I dont. I tell you this right now that if a prime minister was elected and was discovered that he isnt from uk but he does his job well then fair play. Give Obama a break ffs he started on a slippery slope and had it hard from the start. Stop #ting on about his failures and pull together to ensure that he succeeds. All of them that run are full of promises yet in my humble opinion,.......Obama is the best uve had. Other than Kennedy. But he there will be big news about him i am sure soon.


UK laws are different than US law. Our constitution is our highest law. If one is not eligible under the ART II clause in the constitution, it does not make them a bad person, just not eligible for the office of President. The founders had reasons (mostly having to do with what King George did to them) for what they wrote.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kristinaso

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Update 2, more huge news!


Motion to quash my subpoena was denied. Barack Obama, President of the United States will have to appear in court on January 26 and comply with my subpoena and produce all the documents, that I demanded.


www.orlytaitzesq.com...

The noose has finally, after the screams of the world, tightened around Obama's neck.



Go ahead Barry, refuse to show and claim executive privilege, so we can laugh you out of the WH.


Orly has lied like this before. When it turns out that she is lying again, will any of you give up? How many times does she get to lie and keep your trust all while you are pretending to care about honesty?


This is no lie, it's all over the net, being reported by ABC, The Washington Post, Court.US and many others.. Obama really does have to appear in court and prove to the court, Not Orly, that he's eligible. At this point Orly has little to do with it. it's between the alleged imposter and the Courts.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
We are done with the subtle little insults here

Any more and people may begin losing their posting privileges

I hope this gets everyone's attention

Semper



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh the irony. The gall. The elitist arrogance!


“It is noteworthy, that [the quash request] comes on the heels of his extended 17 day Hawaiian vacation, which cost U.S. taxpayers 4 million dollars. Mr. Obama has earned a dubious distinction as a Vacationer in Chief, Tourist in Chief, Partier in Chief and a Golfer in Chief due to his endless vacations, parties and rounds of golf. Considering … it is not too much to ask for Mr. Obama to show up once at a hearing and present his original identification records, which were not seen by anyone in the country yet,” she (Taitz) argued.


And yet:


“Defendant argues that ‘if enforced, [the subpoena] requires him to interrupt duties as president of the United States’ to attend a hearing in Atlanta, Georgia. However, defendant fails to provide any legal authority to support his motion to quash the subpoena to attend,” he wrote in his order, released today.


www.wnd.com...

You mean interrupt your busy golf schedule, Obama, let's be real about this.





posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Oh the irony. The gall. The elitist arrogance!


“It is noteworthy, that [the quash request] comes on the heels of his extended 17 day Hawaiian vacation, which cost U.S. taxpayers 4 million dollars. Mr. Obama has earned a dubious distinction as a Vacationer in Chief, Tourist in Chief, Partier in Chief and a Golfer in Chief due to his endless vacations, parties and rounds of golf.
You really want to make that argument? In the 8 years Bush was in office, the time he spent on vacation at his "ranch" in Crawford, TX totaled more than a year…
edit on 2012.1.21 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
Here is one of the more enlightened comments

- Obama's father was a British citizen, domiciled in Kenya.
- Obama Sr, was in the US on a student visa under the USA/British Treaty, signed in 1951 by President Truman.
- The treaty then attached the 1948 British Nationality Act (Part II Section 5(a)) to Obama Jr, at birth, making him a dual citizen US/UK.
- Obama Jr was born a dual citizen ((USA)+ (US) + (UK)), however the US Constitution Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5 requires a natural born citizen ((USA) + (US) + (US)).
- Obama's websites used propaganda and lies to mislead the public, because nothing that happens after the birth alters the citizenship defined by the circumstances at the moment of birth.
-- Circumstances of birth are a constant which cannot be altered.
- Barack Hussein Obama II, was born a dual-national and therefore never was a natural born citizen, and cannot ever be blessed or converted into a natural born citizen.
- He is not constitutionally eligible to be a US President.
- He was erroneously put into the 2008 Presidential Election.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err
If all of that were true, then why keep asking for the birth certificate if he could be dismissed purely on the above?

Oh, right. The courts have never made a ruling which defined "natural born citizen", so the above interpretation that dual citizens can't be natural born is an opinion which has not been tested in a court of law.



posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 





Obama really does have to appear in court and prove to the court, Not Orly, that he's eligible. At this point Orly has little to do with it. it's between the alleged imposter and the Courts.


There are five separate cases with five separate judges that are trying cases.

Source


Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp's office is pursuing FIVE separate ineligibility complaints filed by Georgia residents. Each complaint argues that Barack Hussein Obama II is ineligible to appear on the 2012 Georgia Presidential ballot. Secretary Kemp has assigned 5 different hearings under five different judges, so that the complaints can move forward.


I think he only has to appear at the one.

The judges hear the cases, then make a recommendation to the Sec of State as to how he should rule.
edit on 21-1-2012 by kawika because: added link





new topics
top topics
 
113
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

log in

join