It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by consciousgod

So your proof is your incorrect assumption about what the BC "should say according to you" concerning Kenya.
Great job!

There was some question about the race catagories also somewhere.

"African" vs. the standard "Negro".

Anything I ever saw always says "Negro".

Is there any genuine certification for an "African" race in 1961 ?

The B.C. is clear about "Caucasian".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Are you suggesting that the BC was made by Obama's friends and that they were mistaken when they typed "African" rather than your specified "negro"?

What exactly does the term "African" being there have to do with where the president was born? Besides, African supports what all birthers love. The singling out and specification of being from Africa. The term negro could imply being a black man from the South Pole. African supports that his father was from Kenya and not Toronto.
edit on 18-1-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Whether this is stupid or not I would like to ....
find out exactly who can question the candidate’s qualifications for office and by what time such questioning remains ripe, which could potentially occur on the January 26th hearing

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So your proof is your incorrect assumption about what the BC "should say according to you" concerning Kenya.
Great job!

No, but I do expect the document to indicate the legitimate ruling government of Kenya during the time of issue, and not some faction that is trying to be the legitimate government.

That would be like trying to call the USA, the Republican Colony, and expecting other governments to accept a BC that stated the Republican Colony as their country.

Ain't going to happen. If you think so, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that the BC was made by Obama's friends and that they were mistaken when they typed "African" rather than your specified "negro"?

What exactly does the term "African" being there have to do with where the president was born? Besides, African supports what all birthers love. The singling out and specification of being from Africa. The term negro could imply being a black man from the South Pole. African supports that his father was from Kenya and not Toronto.

It's not my assertion.

It has been questioned.

Obviously, it may be a forged error.

If "African" was not a standard classification, it would indicate forgery.

We need to see some other Hawaiian B.C.'s with similar language. to be sure.

Where I am from, all Negros were indicated as "Negro" on the birth certificates.

"Kenya" would be sufficient for geographical location, not "Africa".

box 9 asks for "Race of Father"

box 11 asks for "Birthplace (Island, State or Foreign Country)"

Thee B.C.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

Great job!

No, but I do expect the document to indicate the legitimate ruling government of Kenya during the time of issue, and not some faction that is trying to be the legitimate government.

That would be like trying to call the USA, the Republican Colony, and expecting other governments to accept a BC that stated the Republican Colony as their country.

Ain't going to happen. If you think so, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona to sell you.

Here's a map from 1960.
www.maps.com...

Kenya is directly south of Somalia and is listed as it is today.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Annee

find out exactly who can question the candidate’s qualifications for office and by what time such questioning remains ripe, which could potentially occur on the January 26th hearing

Where was the outrage about McCain? He really was not eligible until a hearing was held.

The Georgia complaint is arguing with wording in the Constitution. Did they ever bring a suit against another president who's parent was born in another country? NO.
edit on 18-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

Great job!

Here's a map from 1960.
www.maps.com...

Kenya is directly south of Somalia and is listed as it is today.

Yes I see. However, if you use the geopolitical map of the same year, you will see Kenya 1963 on a map printed in 1960. www.google.com...://mediaworks.ucdavis.edu/hugeo/GeoTermsConcepts/images/polMap.jpg&imgrefurl=http://mediaworks.ucdavis.edu/hug eo/GeoTermsConcepts/Space/Space001.html&h=436&w=320&sz=96&tbnid=NSylWPiOXus3EM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=66&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dafrica%2Bmap%2B1960%26tbm%3Disch%26 tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=africa+map+1960&docid=yTu7cyoYtR3sTM&sa=X&ei=900XT8qCJIavsALJs-iQAg&ved=0CEoQ9QEwBQ&dur=124
Ok, I think it is possible that she could have written Kenya and it get recorded that way. A clerk in Hawaii should accept it if it is written on her map.

edit on 18-1-2012 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Of course. It isn't as if the word didn't exist. Geopolitical facts need not get in the way of a simple clerical statement. It isn't as if the space for his father said "Neverland".

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

More than that, I think if we were to scrutinize random BC from different time periods, from different parts of the country, that we would find all sorts of questionable things. Birthers seem to think that the BC is this ever steady, never changing entity that must match all preceeding BC from any time period with no anomalies from state's different input. They're all different.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Of course. It isn't as if the word didn't exist. Geopolitical facts need not get in the way of a simple clerical statement. It isn't as if the space for his father said "Neverland".

Yeah - - I think we need to fire that form clerk who just accepted the info given - - - instead of researching the politics of "Kenya". Oh wait! And - - a person from Africa - - considering themself African. Damn! That clerk for not being politically correct - - - and accepting the info given.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Yeah - - I think we need to fire that form clerk who just accepted the info given - - - instead of researching the politics of "Kenya". Oh wait! And - - a person from Africa - - considering themself African. Damn! That clerk for not being politically correct - - - and accepting the info given.

I wasn't alive in 1960 so I don't know if the country was referred to as such. What I do know is that it wouldn;t be out of the ordinary since maos had it listed as such. Would it be a stretch for Obama Sr to have referred to his home country as Kenya? Considering that's how the Atlas of the day listed it? Perhaps he didn't and the Hawaii department of Health referred to such an atlas. I don't know either way. I see this as just another location for the goalpost. Next week it will be something different.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

OFF WITH THE HEAD.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

wasn't alive in 1960 so I don't know if the country was referred to as such. What I do know is that it wouldn;t be out of the ordinary since maos had it listed as such. Would it be a stretch for Obama Sr to have referred to his home country as Kenya? Considering that's how the Atlas of the day listed it? Perhaps he didn't and the Hawaii department of Health referred to such an atlas. I don't know either way. I see this as just another location for the goalpost. Next week it will be something different.

I don't think we can judge anything by American thinking.

Those areas that are constantly in turmoil -- tribal and what-not - - - tend to identify with their own clan. I read a while back that Obama Sr. was from the clan/group/area that considered themselves Kenyan. If I recall correctly - it was the largest group - but the "tribe" was Kenyan before Kenya was official.

Kind of like a Navajo might consider himself from the Navajo Nation - - rather then America.

Anyway - - its all on line.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I still say let the court decide. That is what courts are for. They solve disputes.

The Constitution quite explicitly specifies what the (Federal) Courts are for. Not every 'dispute' can be heard in just any Court. The Constitution gives all authority for determining the eligibility of a Presidential Candidate to CONGRESS, and NONE to the Courts. And certainly none to the State courts.

Georgia law allows for an administrative hearing, chaired by a Judge, to hear complaints from Georgian citizens over ballot access for the Primary Election. No problem.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

This is good stuff. Annee was holding out on us... Microfilm! They are bringing the microfilm! This is really great.

You are aware that this is BS don't you? The subpoena that Taitz downloaded of the web page is fraudulent and cannot be enforced in Hawai'i. The judge didn't 'issue' it, Taitz copied downloaded it. You have to jump through more hoops than that to get a subpoena from one state enforced in another.

And the Georgia case is not the first to be heard on its merits. Ankeny is. Birther's lost it. And didn't appeal it when they had the chance. Ankeny v Daniels

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

If "African" was not a standard classification, it would indicate forgery.

No. That data item is a 'self reported' item, not a predefined category. Obama Sr. considered himself 'African'. 'Negro' was a term used in America, he was not American. No forgery involved.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator
reply to post by Annee

Anyone can question the candidates qualifications.
The only caveat is, if your questions are stupid and pointless, no one is going to answer them.

Is there a birther on ATS that is not relying on false information and incorrect assumptions? Have yet to see one in this thread.

Figure out what you want to ask so it can be shut down quickly and you can move on.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I wasn't alive in 1960 so I don't know if the country was referred to as such.

I can help. In 1960 the people of Kenya referred to Kenya as Kenya.
In 1960 the people of America referred to Kenya as Kenya.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kristinaso

I wasn't alive in 1960 so I don't know if the country was referred to as such.

I can help. In 1960 the people of Kenya referred to Kenya as Kenya.
In 1960 the people of America referred to Kenya as Kenya.

So does the map I posted. Can we safely rule that theory out now?

Back to African negro layered pdf hidden documents from a ss card in different state and stuff

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join