It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge News! Obama Must Prove Eligibility in Court Now as Motion to Dismiss is DENIED.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

how about this for an explanation - SSN's are NOT state based!

They most certainly are... Hawaii being 575 to 576.

Until 1972, the urea number indicated the location
(State, territory, or possession) of the Social Security of-
fice that issued the number. When the Social Security
numbering system was developed, one or more area
numbers were allocated to each State based on the
anticipated number of issuances in the State (table 1).
Because an individual could apply for an SSN at any So-
cial Security office, the area code did not necessarily
indicate where the person lived or worked. Since 1972,
the Social Security Administration has been issuing
SSN’s centrally from its headquarters in Baltimore. The
area code now indicates the person’

link to list of area codes in ss# indicating state of residence

edit on 8-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kawika

My SSN begins with 128.
What state was I born in?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kafternin

My SSN begins with 128.

It is the middle numbers that indicate the state.

You can read?

Click the link.
edit on 8-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
nvmnd for now. not fixing the tags again

edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika

My SSN begins with 128.

You can read?

Click the link.

There are only 2 digits in the middle.
From your own source.

The Social Security number (SSN) consists of nine
digits divided into three parts, with each part usually
separated by a hyphen:
xxx - xx - xxxx
Area number Group number Serial number
This unique configuration, plus the fact that an SSN is
used for many purposes besides employment (income
tax returns, bank accounts, drivers’ licenses, and so
forth), makes the number easily recognizable. Although
most people believe that each part of the number has a
special significance, few know what that significance is.
Until 1972, the urea number indicated the location
(State, territory, or possession) of the Social Security office
that issued the number. When the Social Security
numbering system was developed, one or more area
numbers were allocated to each State based on the
anticipated number of issuances in the State (table 1).
Because an individual could apply for an SSN at any Social
Security office, the area code did not necessarily
indicate where the person lived or worked. Since 1972,
the Social Security Administration has been issuing
SSN’s centrally from its headquarters in Baltimore. The
area code now indicates the person’s State of residence
as shown on the SSN application.
There are several exceptions to these rules. Before
1964, area numbers 700-728 were assigned by the Railroad
Retirement Board to workers covered by the Railroad
Retirement Act.’ Area number 586 is divided
among American Samoa, Guam, the Philippines, and
Americans employed abroad by American employers
and, from 1975 to 1979, it was also used for Indochinese
refugees. Area number 580 is assigned to persons applying
in Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands.

The area number being the FIRST THREE DIGITS.
Perhaps you click your link?

I would like to see where you read anything indicating the middle 3 letter of the SSN are the area number, issued by state.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Kafternin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

My SSN begins with 128.

You can read?

Click the link.

Instead of questioning my ability to read, you should be wondering why you keep repeating things you have been told only to find out you were lead astray. You are shown here to just repeat things you have heard without giving even a little thought to what you are repeating. Apparently getting even contradictory sources mixed up as you cannot follow your own argument.

reply to post by spoor

how about this for an explanation - SSN's are NOT state based!

They most certainly are... Hawaii being 575 to 576.

You are trying to say that 575 - 576 as the are number (FIRST 3 DIGITS) indicate the SSN coming from Hawaii. Then you even quote the explanation pointing out that the area number is the FIRST 3 DIGITS as you attempt to prove these numbers come from Hawaii, as they are HI's area numbers.

Then you go on to correct me about which set of number we are looking at by pointing to the wrong ones.
I am sorry by anyone giving even the briefest moment of critical thought to those completely oppositional ideas would have caught them instead of writing them out.

This just shows you are just here to repeat things and are not at all interested in the truth, reality or logic. Has it gotten Obama impeached yet? Is the Republican field really that weak? Is there no one out there that can do a better job than Obama so you have to try this again?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rnaa

Hmmm. The article fails to show the document. I read somewhere that it is a computer generated printout, not a genuine burden of proof certified ledger.
reply to post by xuenchen

My link in the post a few above Spoor's goes to the same AP article published in a different paper and does show a photo of the index page.

And yes it is a computer print out. The index is a computer data file, what else would you expect the index to look like?

Ah yes, thanks.

And just as I suspected, a printout that does not show complete information.

I would expect something this important to be a bit more specific.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I agree with The Sheriff.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio came up with the idea to demand the original microfilm of Obama's birth certificate after he saw evidence from his Cold Case Posse in Maricopa County, Ariz., that the White House apparently released to the public three different versions of the long-form birth certificate.

"Show me the microfilm, not the copies the White House released," Arpaio has insisted.

What the White House released on April 27 were not original documents but purportedly scans of original birth documents that remain in the Hawaii Department of Health vault.

WND reported yesterday that in 1966, the Hawaii Depatment of Health provided microfilm copies to Mrs. Eleanor Nordyke of the birth certificates for her twins, born the day after Obama in the same hospital.

"Obama's birth certificate is either on that microfilm roll along with the Nordyke twins' birth certificate, or it's not," Arpaio said.
Sheriff Joe: 'Show me the microfilm!'

Mara Zebest, the nationally recognized computer expert who has served as contributing author and technical editor for many books on Adobe software, agrees that forgers used the Nordyke twins’ document as a template.

The Kapiolani text was cut and pasted from another document, such as the Nordyke twins certificate, is the fact that the text can be lined up identically with Obama’s certificate.

In Obama’s certificate, the text does not line up in the left margin (as it does with the Nordyke certificate), but instead is centered on Obama’s certificate – which wouldn’t happen when a typist is typing the information and the carriage return goes to the left margin edge.
Obama forgers used the Nordyke twins’ documents as a template

I got a secret !

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by syrinx high priest

I DEMAND to see ron pauls' original long form birth certificate in person with my lawyer

otherwise we will have to assume he is a muslim agent sent here to destroy america

seems kinda silly, right ?

By their fruits you will know them...

Maybe we need some kind of procedure to vet people. Oh wait, we have one. When they did my background investigation for a TS in the NAVY they talked to my childhood neighbors, co-workers, teachers... And probably others I did not know about.

I wonder if Obama had a background investigation like that? Maybe if you need one for the senate.
edit on 7-1-2012 by kawika because: corectolated spel'n err

I don't think he ever was vetted, even for the senate. I was shocked to learn there is no formal vetting by congress for a potus candidate. it is left up to the media ! I have a CDL with HAZMAT, and I had a background check and I had to be fingerprinted by the DHLS !!

the DHLS !

come to think of it, they should be vetting the president.

I would think it should start with the iowa caucus or new hampshire.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't think he ever was vetted, even for the senate. I was shocked to learn there is no formal vetting by congress for a potus candidate. it is left up to the media !

Well that should settle all arguments.

The m$m is certainly well respected and unbiased in all political arenas.

I trust the m$m in all regards and know they never stage events for slanting purposes.
I also know they never lie or cheat or provide false information, especially when the POTUS is involved.

Monday, 28 Mar 2011 05:10 PM
By Kent Clizbe

In the 2008 presidential election, candidates were vetted by the press in varying degrees. The media examined, analyzed, and publicly evaluated them. They explored in detail John McCain’s personal wealth, marriage, place of birth, mental stability, and other important issues. McCain cooperated, provided documents, and answered questions.

On the other hand, Barack Obama’s background remains nearly a blank slate. His school records, from kindergarten to law school, remain hidden. The story of his financial support is hidden — his private elementary and high school in Hawaii, his international travel, his graduate and undergraduate tuition and living expenses, and more. And these are just the beginning of the Barack Obama vetting failure.

My extensive research into the espionage operations of the Communist International (Comintern), detailed in Willing Accomplices, familiarized me with their techniques. One of their most common tactics when responding to exposure is so pervasive that it could be their motto: Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counteraccusations.

Ex-CIA Operative: Obama Never Properly Vetted

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
I don't think he ever was vetted, even for the senate. I was shocked to learn there is no formal vetting by congress for a potus candidate. it is left up to the media ! I have a CDL with HAZMAT, and I had a background check and I had to be fingerprinted by the DHLS !!

the DHLS !

Of course he was vetted - if you think that the FBI or Secret Service wouldn't carry out a background check for the highest posts in US politics then you're sorely mistaken. They have to vet given the duties of a Senator or a President!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by xuenchen
Has anyone seen these documents:

Obama's high school diploma
Obama's college degrees
Are they in his office now ?

has anyone seen all those from previous Presidents?

Oh, none of them were black so they do not matter!

How 'bout a couple of those diplomas ?

Just one might be good enough.

tried a search but .....

Google for "obama diploma in oval office"

edit on Jan-08-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

How 'bout a couple of those diplomas ?

Just one might be good enough.

tried a search but .....

A simple google search gave me a picture of Obama graduating. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

Of course he was vetted - if you think that the FBI or Secret Service wouldn't carry out a background check for the highest posts in US politics then you're sorely mistaken. They have to vet given the duties of a Senator or a President!

can't seem to get any credibility on this either.

can't understand.

Google 'obama vetted by fbi'

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

A simple google search gave me a picture of Obama graduating. Case closed.

yes here it is .....

thanks.

where is my diploma ?

case re-opened.

edit on Jan-08-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

the DHLS !

prove it. I googled it dozens of times, and could not come up with one solid pice of proof he was vetted in any official capacity

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Can you find where ANY of the previous presidents were "vetted in the official capacity" that you're requiring from Obama?

Obama was vetted MORE than all the other presidents have been. Yet he is the first who is questioned, even AFTER he has shown both styles of his birth certificate to the whole world.

Obama's Nomination Certificate signed by DNC Chair AND received by the Hawaii Board of Elections is HERE

It says:

"THIS IS TO CERTIFY that at the National Convention of the Democrat Party of the United States of America, held in Denver, Colorado on August 25 though 28, 2008, the following were duly nominated as candidates of said Party for President and Vice President of the United States respectively and that the following candidates for President and Vice President of the United States are legally qualified to serve under the provisions of the United States Constitution."

What kind of additional vetting are you wanting?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
So, does that get any of you Obamites nervous? Think that BC is going to hold up in court? What do you think they'll find in his college records?

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Nervous? Hardly. The only thing that makes me nervous is this will make the GOP as a whole look even more ridiculous and vicariously hurt Dr. Paul's chances. This BC nonsense is a proven hoax. PROVEN. He has provided everything the racist hillbillies have been asking for. It's only making themselves look like racists. There are no other grounds on which to accuse him of non-citizenship other than his ethnicity. I would almost guess that this is a ploy by Obama to make the msm-right look even more cartoonish than they already do.

Oh, yes. I am a racist... you betcha.
While my wife, who is from Kenya, and our son, who is half kenyan and part Cherokee Indian watch, I will 100 percent support this lawsuit, on racist grounds. NOT
Some people are striking.. in their ignorance.
We support it, because it has merit.
Your kicking and screaming tantrum doesnt change facts.
Facts are Facts.
Something that has been lost in your world sir.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I do not trust the signatories of the document.

Nancy Pelosi has lied before.

We do not know what they saw or did not see.

The DNC is a biased political organization.

Their signatures are just the same old hand jive.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Republican governor, the DNC, the FBI, are all lying and covering this up.
My god man. Do you have any idea where we can find a Russian Dentist/Real Estate Agent and a scanner repairman to bust this wide open?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join