It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum: " Ron Paul is Disgusting."

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

"Ron Paul is disgusting," presidential candidate Rick Santorum said to a handful of Fox News and Business reporters shortly after his Fox and Friends interview Tuesday morning. Santorum blamed his rival for Iowa robo calls that claimed that the former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania was Pro-Choice and against the second amendment. Read more: politics.blogs.foxnews.com...

I find it hilarious that the talking heads have called RP's recent ads low-blows and completely negative. Santorum can make statements like this and get off scott-free.

I don't think disgusting is a word I would have ever thought would be used against RP.

Its clear that Romney's "wing-man" Santorum is kicking up the rhetoric as the Iowa caucus is set to begin in hours. RP supporters will not fall for this line of BS and it will not sway the undecided intelligent voter.

FoxNews....sorry
edit on 1/3/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit-- Please use EX tags as opposed to QUOTE tags for external content.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Haha I just saw this earlier; pretty amusing actually. Despite being a RP supporter I don't really take the opponents derogatory statements seriously. They're entitled to throw their verbal/personal attacks; & we'll see who prevails in the end.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

"Oh noes, how rude! He called me pro-gun control and pro-abortion! And all I said about him was that he wants to put all of America at risk and let the terrorists nuke us all off the face of the earth..."

Give it a rest, Rick.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good, very good, keep bashing Ron Paul, the more they bash him the more popular he gets.

Are you tired of being TSA groped? Vote Ron Paul !!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
luckily the media is ignoring ron paul so the negative ad campaigns aren't being reported and won't turn off voters.

santorum said the only thing the people of iowa pick are corn, new hampshire picks presidents.

it's safe to say he's a little bitter.
edit on 3-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think it is pretty funny how he is pretending to be running for office when he is not even on the ballot in Virgina!!

Tell us Rick.. how does someone win the Nomination when they are not on the ballot in a state with 50 delegates?

Could it be that your just in this race to split the early votes and get some name recognition? That sir, is disgusting.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

My thoughts exactly. These goons can say anything about Paul and all they get is nods of agreement.

RP says something that may be true and he gets bad press.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but this stuff is just making me LMAO.

Yeah, Ron Paul is soooooo disgusting and you're just the bomb, right RICKY? In fact, your soooooo great even your own nephew wrote an article denouncing you and endorsing RON PAUL......LMFAO X 1,000!!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Santorum is playing a specific role. If you look at his ad funding and such, they are the same Pac's that support Romney.

He is here only to split the evangelical Iowa vote with the other candidates so that Romney can prevail. Don't for a second believe Santorum is a serious candidate. In fact, you will probably see him as Romney's VP pick.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
luckily the media is ignoring ron paul so the negative ad campaigns aren't being reported and won't turn off voters.

santorum said the only thing the people of iowa pick are corn, new hampshire picks presidents.

it's safe to say he's a little bitter.
edit on 3-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

Actually, that was Huntsman who said that. Santorum is horrible tho, not that they all aren't (other than Paul), but Santorum is among the worst of em!
edit on 3-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I agree with you 100%. My theory is that there are actually only 2 Candidates running. Romney and Paul.

My proof? They are the only 2 people on the ballot in Virgina, it is now too late to add anyone else to the ballot. Virgina does not have it's primary until March.

The only reason I can see for why all these other "candidates" are not on the ballot if because they have no intention of still being in the race come March! They are here to split votes so the establishment candidate can continue to move on and win the Nomination.

This is why year after year after year people are forced to vote for the lesser of two evils. The game is rigged!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
How anyone can call a constitutionalist, peaceful rather than warmongering, veteran, doctor, devoted, principled, man "disgusting" is beyond me.

Anyone who votes for Santorum is an embarassment to your country.

This comes from someone in a mostly secular country, but it's time to put aside candidates' "positions" on social/religious issues like abortion, marriage, and whatnot...Who cares, really? If that's the main concern on your mind and the only issue to consider when voting for someone, then that's crazy. And you have people like Romney flip-flopping on those topics anyway.

There are bigger issues out there. Santorum WILL attack Iran and start a regional war, perhaps even a third world war. Debt will continue to rise. You will become poorer yet get taxed more. America will be hated world-wide even more, as if that's possible. Genuine "terrorist" (read: family of those murdered extra judicially) attacks will increase in frequency. Due to this created problem, you will continue to lose liberties and "rights" to keep you "safe". The government will continue to inflate and agencies like the TSA and DHS balloon in size rather than be cut. Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247

"Ron Paul is disgusting," presidential candidate Rick Santorum said to a handful of Fox News and Business reporters shortly after his Fox and Friends interview Tuesday morning. Santorum blamed his rival for Iowa robo calls that claimed that the former U.S. senator from Pennsylvania was Pro-Choice and against the second amendment. Read more: politics.blogs.foxnews.com...

I find it hilarious that the talking heads have called RP's recent ads low-blows and completely negative. Santorum can make statements like this and get off scott-free.

I don't think disgusting is a word I would have ever thought would be used against RP.

Its clear that Romney's "wing-man" Santorum is kicking up the rhetoric as the Iowa caucus is set to begin in hours. RP supporters will not fall for this line of BS and it will not sway the undecided intelligent voter.

FoxNews....sorry

Funny how Ron Paul wants to bring peace and intervention when absolutely neccessary with the backing of congress, he also want to curb the debt spiral and sort the Federal reserve out,

Yet all his detracters and their bought and paid for shills in the M$M, all want more wars, more debt, less rights/freedoms,

I hope all you americans are taking names/notes on who is trying to keep the USA in an abyss, choked under debt, no freedom, a broken food chain (GMO's Anti-Biotics) etc

These dark forces are watching us all, looking for the smallest excuse except with the new NDAA they don't need one now to kill, maim, suicide anybody,

Come on this is your last revolution! you win this and you'll never go to war again! you'll have jobs, prosperity and good health,

Boycott the Media, inform your friends, share your knowledge and education to the great good for all american's

Can you win "YES YOU CAN" but only with Dr Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Entire world to Santorum : you are a disgusting warmonger and corrupt scumbag.

So yeah.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Openly supporting bombing a country for potentially trying to develop nuclear weapons, those things that we have thousands of, is disgusting. Telling people that they can't do what they want with their ding-dongs and puking up religious nonsense is disgusting.

Following the Constitution? I think it's pretty sexy

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Santorum is a douche. Ron Paul was fighting for his freedoms when Santorum was still sucking his mama's teet. He should be kissin his arse.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Openly supporting bombing a country for potentially trying to develop nuclear weapons

It baffles me why RP does not generate more support from voters with his anti-war stance.

Santorum would call for preemptive bombing asap, RP calls for peaceful trade and communication, yet even though almost 80% of Americans agree we do not need more wars and RP cannot grab more than 15% national support.

Either the polls are skewed, which is my opinion, and RP is being suppressed or people are full of it and toe the line when it comes to party politics.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
You guys do realize that political mudslinging is par for the course in many races? 'Tis nothing more than business as usual.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yes , the TRUTH is Often Disgusting to those who Hide from it and Deny it . Look in the Mirror Rick , you are a Fraud !

www.prisonplanet.com...[e ditby]edit on 3-1-2012 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Santorum is a total whack-job. When I read that he brought his dead son home from the hospital for the kids to see him, that's when I knew exactly how effed-up this guy is in the head! I understand we all mourn differently, but that's just plain wierd.

And he wants to carry the football?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join