It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There Is No War On Terror

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SativaDub

Godlike productions kicked me out now I am here. And to tell you the truth I love what I see so far. I agree Bush got us good witht he war on terror threat. Also people should know that there is another website not that I am pumping it, but realistnews.net didn't ban me. I going to see what it takes to ban me here.

Brian I love your vids. BTW my name is Brian. Brian is associated with what animal!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

"How could ANYONE, who had witnessed the deaths of thousand innocents around the world, regardless of ethnicity or religion, can with full conscience, throw every and any pathetic excuses to whitewash those brutal acts by men turned beasts??? "

You must talking about the republicans and democrats.. totally agree.. how could any sane objective person stand for what they have combined to do.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

"Only monsters will still attempt the sanitization of such brutal acts. Call it whatever you want, but there is STILL NO justification for the murders of innocents and WILL be responded in kind by humanity. "

This emotional talking point diarrhea is cable news prime time material!!..bravo!! wolf blitzers writers have been put to shame.

I do like "murders of innocents".. dramatic.. "innocent" in your opinion.. which everyone on Earth must share..lol

In America anyone who takes up arms against, or fights the govt.. or supports whoever blah blah boogie-man de jure the oligarchs are calling "enemies".. is a "traitor". I imagine every nation has similar laws. So... wouldn't Iraqis who joined illegal alien occupiers and took up arms against the govt & fellow Iraqis be traitors?? even per US laws? considered "terrorists" by patriots?

Oh yeah.. some guy they never heard of from the US gave Iraqis news laws.. they were expected to obey immediately.

An "innocent" or "freedom fighter" in your world, could be a "traitor" or "terrorist" in another mans world... just like our supposed "hero" troops are their uninvited infidel "occupiers".

If some guy who calls himself US president (alleged "leader") can assassinate innocent people while causing collateral damage... based on secret evidence.. why cant some guy who says he's taliban / Iraqi resistance leader?..

Both are undoubtedly sociopaths who care little about sending other peoples kids to be killed / maimed securing some bullcrap definition of "interests".. both express feigned belief, with conviction, that what they are doing is righteous by law / international opinion / invisible man religion / supported.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I think what this thread is covering (among other things) is the idea that patsies were used to set up terrorism scenarios in order for certain people in the government to create wars such as the invasion of Iraq with the use of brainwashing through the controlled media to create a fear among the general populous to where they would blindly support such actions with the idea that if "we do not fight them there, we will have to fight them here". I would prefer, myself, to fight terrorists coming down the street towards my house than to live in a fascist police state where we have no chance whatsoever to put up any kind of fight.
I mentioned one such patsy Mohammad Atta earlier in this thread and I have a visual aid I prepared so people can see what I am talking about. I have been given permission by the persons involved to give the name of my witness, she is Jane Behr and she was working at the Suntrust Bank in S. Venice, Florida and knew Atta well and he had a particular affinity for her and would always go to her window when he came to the bank which was on a daily bases. This is no secret since the FBI interviewed her on five different occasions concerning this and this also reinforces the exact timing of when she last saw Atta, which was at three PM on the tenth, the day before the alleged hijacking.
I copied a screenshot from Google Earth and added arrows (a wide picture so you have to scroll over to see both arrows) to point out the locations of where Atta worked and where my friend worked and added little insets to show the actual buildings to get a mental picture of what was going on, which was Atta working for this flight school at the airport and acting as a courier making the daily deposits for the business.

edit on 5-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
. I would prefer, myself, to fight terrorists coming down the street towards my house before the alleged hijacking.

But they wouldn't come down your street advertising who they are. They'd just wear normal clothes and sit next to you on a bus and smile at a child and then detonate a bomb right after sceaming, God is great!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

. I would prefer, myself, to fight terrorists coming down the street towards my house before the alleged hijacking.

But they wouldn't come down your street advertising who they are. They'd just wear normal clothes and sit next to you on a bus and smile at a child and then detonate a bomb right after sceaming, God is great!
You are joking, I hope. This is something they may be able to get away with in some third world country but it is not going to happen here, no matter how much some people would like to lead you to believe.
We have a thing called the FBI and state and local police departments that would know if people were making bombs and such. It is just not realistic to think there could be actual conspiracies going on like that without someone knowing about it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

You are joking, I hope. This is something they may be able to get away with in some third world country but it is not going to happen here, no matter how much some people would like to lead you to believe.

Where have you been hiding?

I seem to remember a couple of airplanes being flown into buiding in New York, And also in London a few blokes dressed in civilian clothes blowing themselves up in a subway and on a bus. I don't recall any of them advertising their presence wearing any kind of uniform. And there was no running battle in the streets.

We have a thing called the FBI and state and local police departments that would know if people were making bombs and such. It is just not realistic to think there could be actual conspiracies going on like that without someone knowing about it.

I'm really amazed. Yes people do know about it and you're hating the system which had developed around it. That police state system that you don't like. Well it's because of these terrorists. You hadn't made the connection? This is the reason things have become so strict.

It's the same in all other western countries. Australia has ASIO and the CIB and you have the CIA and FBI and England had MI6 and Scotland yard and they're always watching out for these people and that's the reason for the police state controls.

And then when these people are arrested the bleeding hearts scream out about a particular religion being targeted and that the government is the real terrorists.

A cell was just sent to prison here for planning an attack. The authorities are plugged in to what these people are up to and that's why there hasn't been more.

But didn't you say in your last post that you don't want the authorities doing what they do?

". I would prefer, myself, to fight terrorists coming down the street towards my house than to live in a fascist police state where we have no chance whatsoever to put up any kind of fight"

Yep that's what you said.

And that's why I said that you won't get to fight them in the street. It's not how they operate not in the west they don't. What they do is hijack airplanes full of civilian men, women and children and fly them into buildings. What they do is sit on a bus or in a subway and detonate a bomb. They don't wear uniforms and they won't ever march run or roll down your street. They just hide and plan and build bombs. And the authorities need to be able to keep tabs on who buys what and who goes where and who says what just so that they can find these people before the get to blow us up in a cafe or a shopping mall etc.

See the problem is that thanks to these terrorists the west has changed and alot of liberties are now gone so that the authorities can keep a closer watch on people. And the reason they've had to do that is because these people don't wear uniforms and fight running battles in the street. No not at all. What they do is immigrate to our countries and then build a cell of muslim extremists and start to plan bomb attacks. The only reason there hasn't been much more than 9/11 and the London bombings in the west is because the system that the bleeding hearts hate so much, this police state system, has been able to catch them before they do it.

You won't see them coming that's the point and that's why things are how they are now.
edit on 5-1-2012 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I seem to remember a couple of airplanes being flown into buiding in New York, And also in London a few blokes dressed in civilian clothes blowing themselves up in a subway and on a bus. I don't recall any of them advertising their presence wearing any kind of uniform. And there was no running battle in the streets.
I may ask you the same question.
Those were done by intelligence units under orders from the President, on one side of the Atlantic, and the Prime Minister, on the other.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I may ask you the same question.
Those were done by intelligence units under orders from the President, on one side of the Atlantic, and the Prime Minister, on the other.

Oh pffft. That's why you don't understand. You're delusional . No common sense coming from your end. Moving on now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Moving on now.

Now that this thread seems to not be moving on much, I might want to address some of what you say is my delusion.
Are you aware that much like the London 7-7 "bombing" case, where you had the authorities simultaneously running a "drill" dealing with the exact same scenario as what was later brought out in court as being real, on 9-11, in NYC, the military was simultaneously running a "drill" in Battery Park, just south of the World Trade Center towers, concerning the same scenario as what turned out to be "real", as in hijacked planes running into those very same towers?
If not, then you have no bases whatsoever to make the claim that anyone is delusional by thinking the government itself is who are the terrorists, who just put the blame on the appropriate patsies.

edit on 6-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SativaDub

There Is No War On Terror

www.guardian.co.uk

... there is no such thing as a 'war on terror',

No war on Terror?

Really?

Who knew?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join