It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Info on this UCAV?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
i pulled this off of Lockheed's site...

i was wondering if anyone had some info on this particular aircraft.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by ShiftnSix]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Looks like Lockheeds version of Boeng's Phantom Works X-45.Might just be an artists concept.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Boeing X-45, right... thats what i was thinking too.

(i think i might play around with this pic. i like the design... maybe something in PhotoShop or Lightwave3D)...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The design looks stealthy.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hmm...

Seems to be something from Star Wars...

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftnSix
Boeing X-45, right... thats what i was thinking too.

(i think i might play around with this pic. i like the design... maybe something in PhotoShop or Lightwave3D)...

Its not the X-45. It looks like a stealthy cruise missile. Both Lockheed and Boeing have and contunue to work on one

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Looks too cool to blow up....hehe.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
FredT - it says it is the "tactical aircraft of tomorow."

So although lockheed may be working on a stealthy cruise missle (wouldn't that nuclear power plant in Iran be a good test for it? They couldn't even trace it back to us!) I don't think this is it.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
FredT - it says it is the "tactical aircraft of tomorow."

So although lockheed may be working on a stealthy cruise missle (wouldn't that nuclear power plant in Iran be a good test for it? They couldn't even trace it back to us!) I don't think this is it.

I think that that is the quote for the whole UCAV section, not that drawing. It also looks like it is an older design (looks kind of faceted). But who knows.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Iv seen this on their site too. and trust me its just an artist concept, not a real project that they are working on now. There are several other pictures and concept pictures like this one on their site don't mean they are being built though. and the Quote � UCAV the tactical aircraft of tomorrow� means that ucavs are the tactical aircraft of tomorrow not this one in particular.

posted on Sep, 12 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
� UCAV the tactical aircraft of tomorrow� means that ucavs are the tactical aircraft of tomorrow not this one in particular.

i understand that...

as far as lockheeds ucav section....
all its got is something on the sabre and that target painting system for use with the ucav...

i was hoping to see lot more than that

new topics

top topics

join