It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Aliens Exist.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
Why do they stay hidden? Why don't they come say hi, or better yet, make sure we don't kill ourselves like parents would do. Do you guys think there is a reason they would rather stay hidden?

They're not very hidden. And they're not really "alien," as they seem to have been around forever. They show up constantly in all of our religious, mythological, and historical literature, both allegorically and non-allegorically (in stories that don't have a moral).

But we don't seem to be able to make much sense of them. We try to impose our limited understanding of existence on them, but it's never a very good fit. We project our own ideas about good and evil on them and call them gods and demons and angels, but they really don't have the same morality we do. We say they're creatures from other planets, kind of like us (again, projecting), but we know how big space is, and how much like us can they be if they never leave anything physical behind that is obviously extraterrestrial?

So the problem isn't so much that they're hidden. It's that we just don't (or can't) understand them.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Would you really need such a buildup to indoctrinate us into slavery? No. And, would you allow these potential slaves to keep developing and stockpiling weapons? No.

Why would they need to quarentine us? Seeing as how they are way more advanced then we are it would seem that wouldn't matter much because they are already a head of us.

We aren't completely inept. After all, it was probably our harnessing of the atom that sent the wakeup call to them in the first place. Perhaps we developed it a bit earlier than other such civilizations, weaponized it sooner, and now pose a threat to the larger space-faring civilization? Who knows, it's just a theory.

I think that they might be here for a resource. Water. It may be rare for them to find it else where or they may spend to much time looking.

Why not simply establish an outpost on the dark side of Europa and simply suck out all the water they need, vs. worrying about an inhabited planet? See, that's the rub, with the resources of the Universe at your disposal (with interstellar travel), the war for resources is a moot point.

Or maybe they are here for a more sinister agenda, hidden from us and even the gov't. Abductions, cattle, missing people, missing children, millions of sightings worldwide, gov't secrets, MJ-12, underground bases...This short list is just a small shred of evidence. They are up to something, it just WHAT we do not know.

If they needed cows or humans, why not simply abduct a suitable number, then clone them or even force them to breed? No reason they couldn't do so. Why risk the exposure?

Assuming they exist, they seem to want to remain secretive, so they don't seem to want to interfere with us. Yet, they don't seem to be hostile, or to want to make themselves known as friends, so what else is there really?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Good points Gazrok
. Everything and anything is possible when discussing ET and theory. It always is interesting to me to see hwta different theories there are.

-SAP-

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Would you really need such a buildup to indoctrinate us into slavery? No. And, would you allow these potential slaves to keep developing and stockpiling weapons? No.

There is one thing that I will simply never understand. How is it that we went through our entire history on this planet without even being able to harness electricity, yet within a 100 years of doing so we end up on the moon with a nucular weapon. Aviation, radio, television, internet, modern medicine etc. etc. It all just happend.

With that said, the majority of nations around the world do not let their people stockpile any weapons. Also notice that the 2nd ammendment is and has been under attack for a very long time in the United States. Governments do not like armed populations.

So back to my original theory here. And yes it is only a theory. If you have an intelligent species acting behind the scenes, possibly even using their own technology to advance their prison planet, you would continue doing so slowly to ensure the least violent revolt when you do finally reveal yourself. Each generation learns to work harder for less. Slavery once again slowly becomes the norm.

Now if you, as an intelligent alien species, took the alternate route of simply bombing the planet into submission, you would more than likely have a war on your hands. Not only a war, but those that you did conquer wouldnt exactly make the best slaves. There would still be rebellion. But if you work behind the scenes and infiltrate the entire system, thin the herd through depopulation, and indoctrinate each generation through the education/work system, eventually you have a domesticated species. And here we sit.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by EmperorXyn

If I was alien and visiting this planet there is no way I would show myself. We capture everything we don't understand and study it's behavior only to later kill it and study it's anatomy.

If they are smart enough to get here then they are smart enough to stay away from us.

Yea I agree with this, they know what we'll do to them, at the same time however, If you had the technology to travel vast distances in space, I don't think theres anything we can do. Let's just say that they've figured out how to travel faster than light. Well if you traveling at just light speed, which is pretty slow in the universe, if your space craft were to hit a marshmellow, it would be like a million hydrogen bombs going off. Now your going to be hitting trillions upon trillions of little dust particles along the way that will produce an enormous amount of damage, unless you have some way of protecting against it, or deflect it. If aliens just started coming down, then we'd probably nuke them, and all of the energy would just be deflected back to us, destroying our planet. This is why they don't show themselves, or they aren't here, or they are here, and they're working with the elites to keep control of the human race for whatever reason

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesclo

There is one thing that I will simply never understand. How is it that we went through our entire history on this planet without even being able to harness electricity, yet within a 100 years of doing so we end up on the moon with a nucular weapon. Aviation, radio, television, internet, modern medicine etc. etc. It all just happend.

With that said, the majority of nations around the world do not let their people stockpile any weapons. Also notice that the 2nd ammendment is and has been under attack for a very long time in the United States. Governments do not like armed populations.

So back to my original theory here. And yes it is only a theory. If you have an intelligent species acting behind the scenes, possibly even using their own technology to advance their prison planet, you would continue doing so slowly to ensure the least violent revolt when you do finally reveal yourself. Each generation learns to work harder for less. Slavery once again slowly becomes the norm.

Now if you, as an intelligent alien species, took the alternate route of simply bombing the planet into submission, you would more than likely have a war on your hands. Not only a war, but those that you did conquer wouldnt exactly make the best slaves. There would still be rebellion. But if you work behind the scenes and infiltrate the entire system, thin the herd through depopulation, and indoctrinate each generation through the education/work system, eventually you have a domesticated species. And here we sit.

Wow I like the theory makes a lot of sense. Unfortunately many people couldn't even fathom such an idea, perhaps some kind of tactic that has been employed for quite some time, which is exactly why its working.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

If I was alien and visiting this planet there is no way I would show myself. We capture everything we don't understand and study it's behavior only to later kill it and study it's anatomy.

If they are smart enough to get here then they are smart enough to stay away from us.

Yea I agree with this, they know what we'll do to them, at the same time however, If you had the technology to travel vast distances in space, I don't think theres anything we can do. Let's just say that they've figured out how to travel faster than light. Well if you traveling at just light speed, which is pretty slow in the universe, if your space craft were to hit a marshmellow, it would be like a million hydrogen bombs going off. Now your going to be hitting trillions upon trillions of little dust particles along the way that will produce an enormous amount of damage, unless you have some way of protecting against it, or deflect it. If aliens just started coming down, then we'd probably nuke them, and all of the energy would just be deflected back to us, destroying our planet. This is why they don't show themselves, or they aren't here, or they are here, and they're working with the elites to keep control of the human race for whatever reason

Or the elites are the aliens as it states multiple times throughout our history. The Egyptian star people. The Anunnaki or "those who from heaven to earth came". But see if they've been here all along, then you have to ask yourself why? This obviously wouldnt work with the theory I posted above. But it does move into the creation theory that the show Ancient Aliens talks about. Still, why keep yourself hidden now if you've interacted with us in the past?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmperorXyn
Why do they stay hidden? Why don't they come say hi, or better yet, make sure we don't kill ourselves like parents would do. Do you guys think there is a reason they would rather stay hidden? Or do you think that our government is already talking with Aliens?

1. Because they aren't who they say they are.
2. Because they aren't from where they say they are from.
3. Because they do not have good intentions.
edit on 4-1-2012 by kokoro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Who knows, its hard to say, and it will change depending on whether they are violent or not, whether they have good or bad intentions for us. We may possess something, for example in our DNA, that they can use, but our knowing of that may cause us to want something in return, or we may deny it all together.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

It didn't just happen. One invention gives the ability for the next. The industrial revolution changed the way we worked and brought on more innovation. You don't harness electricity, you create it and with that came new ideas. Progress was accelerated by brilliant minds with new ways of working to change theory into practice.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Not so much electricity, think about what metallurgy did to accelerate technological advances. Smelting steel preceded electricity by a couple of decade. Metal alloys facilitate technological progress faster than chemical gunpowder compounds. You build a better tool, you can get more done.

Plus population also added to the discovery group. Real advances in society started with advances in metallurgy. Everything you mentioned.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Id certainly hope its to better understand our ways of life before they do anything major such as first contact (if you seriously have not already had it)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

E.T. stays as hidden as possible because we made a deal to keep it that way. UFO sightings were much more prevalent in the 50's....such as mass flyovers of the U.S. captitol. These flyovers were by design to send a message that a specific race of E.T. wanted the bodies of their people back as well as their crafts.

We cut a deal....they got back the bodies and we were allowed to keep most...not all of the crash debris. We were also....by a method I am not knowledgable about....forced them to keep abductions to a much lower number as was occuring and prevent outright theft of a Human Being....sometimes the Abducted never come back.

The problems are that there are more than one race of E.T.'s interested in us and more races that we know to have and are visiting but do not know them nor have any data on. The logic of our leverage was clever as we threatened to deal with one or the other races rivals. This seemed to have the desired effect as UFO sightings now days...are 99% sightings of Advanced U.S. Craft and 1% real sightings of E.T. craft.

We have no military means to force any E.T. race to do ANYTHING....but we do have a small degree of leverage in playing one side against the other. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tesclo

Actually....there have been several discoveries in ancient Egyptian area digs as well as some in Iraq and Turkey...that have uncovered ancient BATTERIES....basically an urn...some copper plates and Citric Acid....that supposedly may have...in the case of Egypt...powered low powered ELECTRICAL LIGHTING.

There are even gliphs inside certain ancient pyramids and the like of a very large LIGHT BULB....being held by a man.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I mean, if they were here to conquer us, eat us, or enslave us, they likely would have done so by now, right?

Well who says they haven't. Its pretty hard to prove that you are causing harm if half the world is still debating on who and what you are and if you even exist. Convenient huh?

They stay hidden and perpetuate all kids of myths and stories about themselves because that serves their purpose and allows them to use us without fear of reprisal.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

Kokoro...you will ahve to take my next statement on faith. They do not hide themselves for fear of reprisal as their is NOTHING we could do to prevent them from doing anything. The only reason they hide is we asked them to because we obtained a bit of leverage.

Believe this...If they chose to do so...and their are several races of E.T. known and many unknown....they could do whatever they wanted. We could do nothing to stop it as they are so far advanced in both evolutionary development as well as tech. abilities....our effect on them if we were to attack would do NOTHING.

People get these wild ideas after watching movies and reading Sci-Fi books. The only one who got it right was CLARK....the author of 2001 A Space Oddessy. They are at a level that is so far above us that even communication is a huge undertaking as they find it difficult to DUMB DOWN to our level.

I have said this next thing before. I have seen but a tiny glimpse of the Big Picture. I wish I didn't. It is very disturbing and most people...99.9999%...can not deal with it reguardless how much the claim to be READY or demand to know. Believe me...a person does not want to know. I know the smallest of info. and I have a very open mind....I also posses a very high IQ...one of the reasons I was allowed in. I wish I stayed out.
Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by kokoro

Kokoro...you will ahve to take my next statement on faith. They do not hide themselves for fear of reprisal as their is NOTHING we could do to prevent them from doing anything. The only reason they hide is we asked them to because we obtained a bit of leverage.

Believe this...If they chose to do so...and their are several races of E.T. known and many unknown....they could do whatever they wanted. We could do nothing to stop it as they are so far advanced in both evolutionary development as well as tech. abilities....our effect on them if we were to attack would do NOTHING.

People get these wild ideas after watching movies and reading Sci-Fi books. The only one who got it right was CLARK....the author of 2001 A Space Oddessy. They are at a level that is so far above us that even communication is a huge undertaking as they find it difficult to DUMB DOWN to our level.

I have said this next thing before. I have seen but a tiny glimpse of the Big Picture. I wish I didn't. It is very disturbing and most people...99.9999%...can not deal with it reguardless how much the claim to be READY or demand to know. Believe me...a person does not want to know. I know the smallest of info. and I have a very open mind....I also posses a very high IQ...one of the reasons I was allowed in. I wish I stayed out.
Split Infinity

I don't doubt what you are saying. I agree that we could do nothing to stop them. What I am saying is that they do not even have to begin dealing with us trying to fight back if we cannot even agree to the fact that "something" exists. And by we I mean society as a whole. It is easier to keep the masses docile if you get my meaning. People who come out and say they were abducted are ridiculed and looked as as crazy people. If I were the one doing the abducting i would think that was a good thing, would you not?

Let me be clear in the fact that I am 100% sure that what you say is true and that there are multiple races of extraterrestrials out there. Some very simple calculations will tell us that it is statistically impossible for us to be alone. However, I also don't necessarily think they are the ones who are abducting people and subjecting them to experimentation. I have not shared a lot of what I have seen and experienced on this site because half of me is still in denial and says that it didn't happen. More than that , it couldn't have happened , at least in my rational mind. So when you say that your glimpse was disturbing, I don't doubt it. Thank you for sharing

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

K...Your Welcome. One other thing. I know as a fact that the number of real E.T. caused abductions is very small. It is when everyone who wants to have a bit of attention paid to them starts claiming to be an ABDUCTEE...that a diservice to those who believe and want answers.

It just makes the real abductees look like kooks! Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by kokoro

K...Your Welcome. One other thing. I know as a fact that the number of real E.T. caused abductions is very small. It is when everyone who wants to have a bit of attention paid to them starts claiming to be an ABDUCTEE...that a diservice to those who believe and want answers.

It just makes the real abductees look like kooks! Split Infinity

yes definitely agreed that there are a lot of false abduction/visitation claims. My question to you is how do you know for a fact that they are ET? I gather from your previous posts that your job or connections afford you some knowledge to this subject. However, being that they are so advanced, how do we know that what they are saying is true at all? How do you know they are not lying about who they are, what they are doing, why they are here, or if they even are extraterrestrial to our government?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kokoro

I have to be careful on how I reply here or you won't be seeing me reply at all. LOL! I know because of my sometimes job. They are extraterestrial as a common mistake that Hollywood perpetrates on people is the concept that they are from a different dimention. This is a misnomer.

You could say that an entity is from a Alternate Universal State....but Dimentionality is just an expresion of GEOMETRY. We in fact are living in a 10 or 11 plus...and I believe it is a lot more plus...state. The concept of a 3-D Universe is bunk as if this was so...Photons...or Light...which exist as both PARTICLE AND WAVE...can only do so as part of a Multiversal System.

As far as they being originally from Earth...NO! We know this from examination of their DNA although in reality...it is not really DNA but something similar or their equivelent. That is about all I can say. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join