It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge: Black church rightful owner of KKK store

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There was a noted vibration in area seismographs at the time this story was released that has been attributed to the unison of jaws hitting the floor. I love stories that scream irony. It's doesn't get any funnier than these kind

Yahoo News.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

Well good for them.....Good prevails over evil once again.

I had suspected that his type of stuff still went on down there in the South but according to this it apparently still does...

"congregation's numbers have decreased in recent years ...Fearful of reprisals by Klan members...."

Really ?

"It has been a long time coming," said Kennedy, who learned of the ruling this week. "We knew we had done everything right. ... The court knows that we have suffered."
Kennedy said his congregation's numbers have decreased in recent years as some of its 200 members became fearful of reprisals from Klan members. Nazi and Confederate symbols have been tacked to the door of the double-wide mobile home where New Beginnings now meets, Kennedy said, and dead animals have been left at the building. "A lot of people became so afraid," Kennedy said. "I just told them that it is part of our faith to endure."

Good prevails once again....God is Good.

Peace

join