It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Remains of Body Found on Royal Family's Estate Only Months After First...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I found last night an old topic about the Royal Family and there "Lizard" connections. Also was reading about the death of Princess Diana. I found all the posts really interesting and kept me reading well in to the night. I then this morning was reading again before work when I found a post about a mans body parts being found right out side the palace, I found this quite shocking as it had been there for some time. Then after work today I come home and put the News on, There was a section about a body of a woman found in there Estate in Norfolk.

BBC news:
www.bbc.co.uk...

The first post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its is almost like the mans body that was found, only remains. After all this reading I am finding it quite hard to belive this is just coincidence.....

Thoughts anyone?
edit on 3-1-2012 by Bishbop09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
They're goin doooowwwwwn thats what I see happening to them Royals

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yeah something doesn't quite ring true, like you, I was also caught up in it all, it also lead me to a weird link involving Diana and the 'Reptilian' story shrouded behind the Royals, makes for an interesting read albeit quite long. Tried to find it again to put a link up but no joy, I remember reading Diana saying 'they're not human' so just googled her name with that phrase.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by lBLaCkOuTl

Yhhh she said they was not human she also called them lizards....in a letter I belive? I was watching a video of this girl screaming in the streets in something to do with Project MKULTRA, once of the things she screamed was "They ate humans" Also screaming about the royal family....

The post about screaming girl:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishbop09

I was reading and thinking, what the f... The more I read the more I was drawn in then a day later the news stories. Just her saying that in the conversation, hysterical 'They're not human' and like you said, calling them lizards.

Edit: Found the link mountzion144.ning.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by lBLaCkOuTl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Its interesting, maybe this is the start of something big about to happen? There is a guy on one of the posts about the Royals being lizards who says "It will start in 15 years maybe sooner with the down fall of the economy in the USA" that was posted in 2004, now 8 years on all this stuff starts happening.....even more werid the past two years all the worlds economys are falling apart....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

You should take a look at the link I've posted in my edit, very interesting stuff.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This will be a very interesting read, I like the "The Queen Mother told Diana at the ritual that “all ears” would be listening to everything she said and “all eyes” would forever be watching her. This is the classic ‘nowhere to run’" Part... :-)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yep, gets better and that is only a fraction of her book apparently, I may have to purchase it, I hope it's not like the movie trailers though where that link IS the best part haha

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Haha yhhh lets hope so, what a read tho, I will be looking for her book, gonna see if I can get it off the iBook store....interesting stuff indeed

join