Obama Is A Puppet

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To probably 90% of this website, that's as obvious as the sky being blue. But I see people who continue to defend and support Obama, so hopefully they'll read this thread and understand that he is a puppet. What do I mean by puppet? Basically somebody who is controlled by very powerful people in order to push their agenda.

Let's start with the big one: His banker buddies. Obama appointed eleven Goldman Sachs employees to his Administration:
Here's a clip of Obama saying that Wall Street did nothing illegal to cause the financial collapse:
He also talks about his "tough" financial reform, which in reality was not tough at all. It didn't address the rating agencies that blatantly misled the public by rating totally garbage loans AAA over and over and over again, lobbyists, and the huge amounts of money that Wall Street executives gave themselves as "compensation" for a tough day of scamming and ruining the lives of millions of people.

Let me type up some of my notes from the documentary Inside Job:

Obama chose Timothy Geithner as Treasury Secretary. The new president of the New York Fed is William C. Dudley, former Chief Economist for Goldman Sachs, whose paper with Glenn Hubbard praised derivatives. Geithner's Chief of Staff is Mike Patterson, former lobbyist for Goldman Sachs. One of the senior advisers is Lewis Sachs, who was the head of Tricadia, a company heavily involved in betting against the mortgage securities it was selling.

To head the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Obama picked Gary Gensler, a former Goldman Sachs executive who had helped to ban the regulation of derivatives. To run the Securities and Exchange Commission, Obama picked Mary Shapiro, former CEO of FINRA, the investment banking industry's self regulating body.

Obama's Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, made $320,000 serving on the board of Freddie Mac. Obama's Chief Economic Adviser is Larry Summers. Obama reappointed Ben Bernanke
as chairman of the Fed.

Not a single financial firm was prosecuted for securities fraud or accounting fraud. The Obama Administration has made no attempt to recover any of the compensation given to the financial executives during the bubble.

Now, let's shift gears. What are some things that Obama talked about that got him so much support? Well, beside his vague, sweeping message of "change", one thing that attracted people was his foreign policy. Here is a quote of his during his campaign:

I will promise you this: that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home, we will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank!
The first thing he will do.....The Commander in Chief has the ability to do what he said, but how has that been working out? It's been a few years, but he's finally starting to pull troops out of Iraq. Some say that our occupation of Iraq is basically over, but we still have an embassy there that employs 15,000 people-- 3,000 to 10,000 of which will be troops according to this website.

Obama supporters that I've talked to constantly brag about how he killed Bin Laden (supposedly...) and several other terrorists, and say that he will go down in history for that. I always remind them that during his campaign, he didn't promise to kill terrorists, he promised that the first thing he would do is bring our troops home. Our overseas spending is still costing us immense amounts of money, so his foreign policy reform really was not substantial at all. I won't even get into some of the other military conflicts of his.

Another thing he said he would do was close Guantanamo Bay. Well, it's still up and running. Here's the text on the Abu Gharib report to get your blood boiling. Here's Obama sounding all sophisticated by talking about American values and garbage like that leading to his decision to close Guantanamo Bay "no later than one year from now":

Obama also continued and expanded the Orwellian, unconstitutional legislation that the spawn of Satan Bush kicked off. He renewed the Patriot Act, AKA the Repeal The Fourth Amendment Act, that fun little thing that allows the government to spy on all forms of communication without a warrant or probable cause.

Not only that, but let's not forget about the NDAA. Early on, Obama threatened to veto the bill, but instead changed his mind. I'm sure it had something to do with him requesting that the indefinite detention without a charge or trial applied to American citizens:
But hey, at least he has a nice signing statement that says he won't use it against American citizens. That has no legislative power whatsoever, it doesn't repeal any of the provisions within the bill, so as far as I'm concerned it's completely meaningless. With his track record of lying pathologically, I'm sure that will fall through. The Patriot Act was also supposedly not going to be used against Americans, but look how that turned out.

Then finally, there's the documentary The Obama Deception that exposes him for the puppet he is 300X better than I could ever try to:

Feel free to add whatever information I left out regarding Obama being a puppet.
edit on 3-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
We already knew that........

Line2

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

That's why I opened with this:

To probably 90% of this website, that's as obvious as the sky being blue. But I see people who continue to defend and support Obama, so hopefully they'll read this thread and understand that he is a puppet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And about 90 % of all presidents in history of US..

These were not imo
George Washington,John Adams,Thomas Jefferson,Andrew Jackson,Abraham Lincoln,Dwight D. Eisenhower,John F. Kennedy
edit on 3-1-2012 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
All Presidents are puppets. They are basically glorified spokesmen for all the people who REALLY make the decisions.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I knew he was a puppet as soon as i saw him.
something just smelled fishy, and i knew it wasn't me because my legs were closed.

what would piss me off the most was when they would bring up the fact that he's "black", LIKE WHO CARES WHAT COLOR HE IS.

EDIT: one of my buddies wrote this on facebook when we talking about the candidates the other day.
i never replied. lol

Yeah i've heard of it. Simply reinforces the fact that we live in a police state.
I think i'm still going for Obama. Honestly, like one of my friends said, "the only thing worse than Obama getting reelected is Obama not getting relected."
The Republican candidates are all pretty crazy man. I would refrain from voting but i'm scared of Obama not winning lol
edit on 3-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Obongo will drag us into WW3 in 2012.

link   
"Obama also continued and expanded the Orwellian, unconstitutional legislation that the spawn of Satan Bush kicked off. He renewed the Patriot Act, AKA the Repeal The Fourth Amendment Act, that fun little thing that allows the government to spy on all forms of communication without a warrant or probable cause"

This must make Obama Satans Gay lover

link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Yeah I've talked to people who say they know people who voted for him simply because he is black. No other reason, no part of his platform was attractive, he was black, so they voted for him. :shk:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
We already knew that........

Line2

I knew 75% of it, and even if i knew 100% of it, its always good having it all compiled into one big compilation of puppetry

Thanks for been a smart ass and contributing nothing to such a brilliant thread. Something you have never done
I highly doubt you even read all of it.

Thank Tupac, another brilliant thread, i'll be sharing this on many boards i visit
edit on 3-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

I think 90% is a little extreme. I haven't studied history good enough to know what each president did in office, but there are some big things that stick out. Major wars, getting us off the gold standard, establishing central banks, being funded by bankers then appointing bankers to your Administration, obvious things like that scream puppet to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by xavi1000

I think 90% is a little extreme. I haven't studied history good enough to know what each president did in office, but there are some big things that stick out. Major wars, getting us off the gold standard, establishing central banks, being funded by bankers then appointing bankers to your Administration, obvious things like that scream puppet to me.

English economic theory, which says that all currency must be borrowed against the gold owned by a private and secretive banking cartel, such as the Federal Reserve, or the Central Bank of Europe, mad isnt it how them same institutions which declared war on Germany because they were printing money which wasn't backed by gold (which iall international banks owned) now have us on a currency that isnt backed by anything, but yet they still print it and have all our gold, and doing pretty much the exact same thing Hitler did with his economy

Madness, absolutely fkin mental
edit on 3-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, it's fitting. Because he looks like a Muppet.
Someone get the hook that pulls Fozzy off the stage.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Obama is Puppet..yes..just as all presidents have been. The Pres. is the front man, the scape goat. Goverment is an illusion, a show of sorts to pacify the people and hide the resource hording of a select few

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
How is Ron Paul any different? He just lies better.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

You couldn't be any farther from the truth. Ron Paul challenges the monetary policy and the Fed, which has been operating in secrecy, behind the curtain, untouched and untalked about by any politician for decades. His voting record backs up everything he says. He's a strict Constitutionalist who constantly criticizes things like the Patriot Act, NDAA, TSA-- you name it.

I was actually thinking about making a thread about this very topic you brought up: the differences between Ron Pauls campaign and Obamas, and how his platform is proof that he could not possibly be a puppet. Your post inspired me to do it

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I don't know if Obama himself said that he saw the Osama Bin Laden killing live, but this article describes how the media pushed the idea that he did, and propped it up as "having 'historical significance,' forming a 'captivating' record of Obama’s greatest success and being the 'defining moment' of his Presidency."

When the media supports a politician and tries to glorify them and make them look good, you know that's bad news.

new topics
top topics

join