It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one in central/northern Arizona witness the lights Above Sedona/Flagstaff last week ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
To any of you who live in Arizona I think it was the 30th of december, myself my girlfriend and mom witnessed a group of orange colored lights there were 3 then 6 then they would disapear and sho up in a different position. It lasted at least 1 minute, I live up north and it seemed the lights were over Sedona or towards Flagstaff.. I do not own a camcorder and my phone just showed blurr.
If any of you from Arizona saw these lights/ufo Chime in and lets chat about it. This was the closest thing I can call a UFO experience

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Seems like a lot of stories surfacing around the new year of lights in the sky. Watch out for project bluebeam, research it if you don't already know.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks for your post but that is the most idiotic con-theory I have ever read about lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Ok, I live in Phoenix, and last year - the week before Halloween - my wife and I saw some objects falling from the sky. There were three, clearly on fire as they were shooting sparks. Their trajectory would change from downward to lateral, ,right, then left. Would disappear then reappear.

We were in a parking lot of a Haunted House (Bell and the 17) and the show was in the northern sky. Time was 8 pm. No one knew what they were or what they could be.

A few months later, I was watching the SyFy channel's program, Fact or Faked. They were investigated the exact same scene that was witnessed in Texas and in New York. What they determined was that the show was in fact just a show. It seems that the Army's Black Knights were dropping in the area with flares attached to their legs.

When they recreated that, it did look VERY similar but not exact to what I saw.

Is this similar to your experience?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Ok as a skeptic I do not take audio visual, sensory, " Bull#, I'm just saying this is the most concrete evidence that this " skeptic has witnessed
Please respond if you have links to what I might of saw or More positive opinion..
The whole time wave thing is interesting but -----Very skeptical
Love ya guyz please help me grow in thee knoledge and histrory. Not saying I havent done my homework, but this was very " definitive) in my openminded honest, and willingness to learn episode
Thanks

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

No what I witnessed was stationary but, you givin this skeptic enough info to reach skeptability lol

new topics

top topics

join