It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael J. Murphy: No difference between chemtrails and persistent contrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Michael J. Murphy is the producer of the film "What in the World are they Spraying". In that film he claims that "chemtrails" are long and persistent, but contrails rapidly dissipate.

In the following video, a supporter asks him to clarify this distinction, so she can explain it to non-believers without getting dismissed:

However, it seems Michael J. Murphy has done some reading into the science and history of contrails, and answers that yes, some contrails do persist and that they have done this at least since WWII. The difference is that "chemtrails" contain barium and aluminum.

So this makes a mockery of all the "contrail vs. chemtrail" videos. If some contrails can persist, then there's no way of visually telling the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. According to Michael J. Murphy, all your photos and videos are useless as evidence - as they may well just show contrails.

The only way you can tell the difference for any particular trail is by chemically testing it.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Uncinus because: spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"Sometimes I think that life is a joke, and the lauph is on us."

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

The only way you can tell the difference for any particular trail is by chemically testing it.

Thank you very much! Thats case and point right there. We can speculate all we want, but the only way for undeniable 'proof' is to test suspicion.

And another point I would like to present:
Contrails are the resulting visible reaction to warm/cold air meeting rapidly. BUT!!!! Before that point, this 'warm air' starts as the exhaust from the jet engines....and before that - its a combustible chemical mixture! SO - warm, jet engine exhaust meets cold air and produces a contrail w exhaust chemicals mixed in.

boom - CHEMTRAIL

So if you ever spot the exhaust from a car or bus or anything with a combustion engine - and it leaves a white-ish fog ----------> careful, thats a CHEMTRAIL!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Whether it's a contrail or chemtrail is a moot argument. The point I think we need to focus on is that there are planes flying over most major cities leaving grid patterns that ultimately disperse to form cloud cover. Is this not a sign that there is something else going on other than air traffic? Weather modification? right out there for everyone to see. Wake up folks! I'm sure many of the jewish folks of nazi germany argued till they were dead that they were not getting gassed.

Look I live in ABQ NM USA, right next to Kirtland AFB and these planes fly back and forth, back and forth leaving, lines that develop into clouds. There is no question that this is some type of military based geo-engineering with possible other contingencies.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
Whether it's a contrail or chemtrail is a moot argument. The point I think we need to focus on is that there are planes flying over most major cities leaving grid patterns that ultimately disperse to form cloud cover. Is this not a sign that there is something else going on other than air traffic?

Well, no, it's not. If you get enough normal air traffic, they you are going to get grids. The flight paths have to cross somewhere. And the wind at that altitude is up to 100mph, so the trails get blowing into these grids.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23ff690bf2ea.jpg[/atsimg]

The real question is if there's any visible difference between a contrail and a chemtrail. People keep claiming there is, but according to Murphy, apparently not.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

then why can you watch a plane fly back and forth with no destination spewing crap? These pilots like to play around too...once ... I have seen them write the word sex!
edit on 3-1-2012 by cointelprotroll because: (no reason given)

not to mention that the plane is unmarked, or military, and takes off and lands from a military base!!
there are drones in American skies. i have seen them flying above my city

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cointelprotroll
reply to post by Uncinus

then why can you watch a plane fly back and forth with no destination spewing crap? These pilots like to play around too...once ... I have seen them write the word sex!

That sounds like sky-writing.

Occasionally you get planes in high altitude holds. But mostly it's different planes flying overhead along similar routes, in both directions.

not to mention that the plane is unmarked, or military, and takes off and lands from a military base!!
there are drones in American skies. i have seen them flying above my city

Most contrails come from commercial planes. I don't know what this plane is you are seeing, but of course military planes also fly around. Do you have a photo of the drone?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

no photo of the drone sorry. but I saw one at night, no lights, no noise, making small circles around the city. I thought it was a commercial RC(toy) plane at first, but no!...way too big

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Here's an example of the conflicting information they are putting out, by Michael J. Murphy:

www.countercurrents.org...

Contrails are normal and usually dissipate in a few seconds. They are very similar to when we breathe in cold weather. According to Oliveira, what occurs behind a SAG plane spraying aerosols is quite different. What can be seen is a thick white line also called a chemtrail that lingers in the sky for several hours.

The problem here is that his film clearly states there's a visible difference, that you can identify chemtrails just by looking at them. He's now changed his story.

top topics

join