It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail conditioning children and the general population

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
More and more chemtrails are being splashed in front of everyone daily through billboards, in magazines, in movies, children’s books and cartoons just to name a few. It is becoming so normal that people don’t notice they are there at all until pointed out and the usual comment I get back is, I didn’t even notice that...

Conditioning the people is a peice of cake to these boofheads.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
If persistent contrails show up in the sky all the time, and have done for years, then surely it would be MORE suspicious if they were deliberately left out.

This is just artists reflecting the reality of the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Every time i step out my house in the morning the first thing i do is look up at the sky. Sometimes the sky is congested with chemtrails.
If you put on some sunglasses and look at the sky you can actually see a lot more than the naked eye can see.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Holy crap it's like your beeper goes off for every chemtrail thread.

If they were actually Geoengineering the skies, they would look exactly like they do now. Or would they look worse? You tell me. I can't imagine how much worse the skies can get in some areas.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
If they were actually Geoengineering the skies, they would look exactly like they do now. Or would they look worse? You tell me. I can't imagine how much worse the skies can get in some areas.

They certainly would NOT look like they do now, as creating a layer of cirrus clouds has a net warming effect by trapping outgoing long wave radiation.

Actual geoengineering with aerosols would look like the result of a large volcanic eruption after several weeks - basically invisible.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Actual geoengineering with aerosols would look like the result of a large volcanic eruption after several weeks - basically invisible.

Depends on the compounds they used. If they used the small glass stuff it would be invisible, aluminum not so much I'd think.

So if they are using the invisible stuff, then...(clears throat)... we have to take "their word" that they aren't doing it. The Joker from Batman has more credibility with me and most people paying attention.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Sure, but the long white persistent trails still look exactly like contrails.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Sure, but the long white persistent trails still look exactly like contrails.

It would be like finding the real Waldo in the crowd of contrails. Perfect way to experiment while hiding from the public scrutiny, which to them just delays their "progress", we are annoying to them with all our "stop poisoning us!" rants and complaints. Who wants to listen to a bunch of useless eaters complaining about being slowly poisoned?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

What is the poison? How is it detected? Where is it manufactured? How is it distributed to the planes? If it is in the fuel why has no-one bothered to buy some fuel and test it to see what it is? If it is not in the fuel where are the trucks carrying it? The storage facilities? The tanks on the a/c to hold it??

Where is all this stuff that should be there??

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If it is in the fuel why has no-one bothered to buy some fuel and test it to see what it is?

That question right there seals the deal for me that chemtrails are totally bogus. If they were actually putting "something" in commercial jet aviation fuel, someone would have tested it by now and proven that they're adding metallic particles, barium, aluminum, Tabasco sauce, you name it.. At some airports, private general aviation turbine powered aircraft fuel from the same sources and tanks as commercial aircraft. It would be so easy to test it that way. Someone could have tested it by now. Heck, it would be really easy to pay an aircraft fueler at a major commercial airport to put some Jet-A1 in a container so it could be tested. And don't tell me the bee ess that the entirety of commercial aviation is "compartmentalized". Some guy making 12 bucks an hour putting jet fuel in commercial planes isn't a government operative.

Additionally, if they were adding metallic particles to commercial fuel, any plane that didn't have it's fuel system and filters designed for these particles could likely experience engine problems. That would be any private aircraft with a turbine engine, and there's thousands of them out there! I'm guessing someone would have noticed something by now.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I don't watch many cartoons, but I have noticed the trails in the sky at the beginning of the show Pawn Stars.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT

Don't forget also, if it was in the fuel, then there would be a trail coming from the engines all the time, not just when atmospheric conditions are favourable.

new topics

top topics

join