It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
I have no idea why it's sideways.

That's the only way CNN can bear to look at it.
edit on 3-1-2012 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Flipping through news channels now, and FOX has 1% reporting in at the moment.

link   
Anyone have a CNN live stream. I have no access to a TV right now.

link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by mossme89

Fox News is reporting with 1% counted, Ron Paul in a landslide at 43%.

It's early!

If that trend remains how are the MSM going to brush that off,LMAO

link   

Originally posted by PaxVeritas
I keep wondering how SANTORUM came out of nowhere.

One of the biggest clowns of the race and BOOM he's a force now??????

What is wrong with people? I'm floored by this.

Agreed. Exit polls are showing that Santorum swayed alot of voters in the last three days.
I sometimes listen to Conservative radio (Hannity show, etc) to keep tabs on what the hard core right wings are saying and they Karl Rove on today. Rove said that it was highly unlikely Santorum took a HUGE increase in numbers in the last few days, and what we're seeing is just buzz. I don't agree with Rove typically but he might be right here.

link   

link   

link   

Originally posted by neo96

The research like hes been a congressman for over 30 years no significant legislation during that time anti establishment my arse.

His support of Bradley Manning,Wikileaks,OWS and the 9-11 conspracy he guess what Ron Paul supporters do not get to criticize everyone else and he is untouchable.

Sounds like Obama supporters considering this is ATS what the hell ever happened to critical thinking skills.

I'm having trouble understanding your post, so I'll do my best to decipher it.

If by " no significant legislation" you mean that he didn't pass any extensive new laws, then you probably don't understand why he is called "Dr. No."

I am not sure what his positions are on "Bradley Manning,Wikileaks,OWS and the 9-11 conspracy," but if he supports them as you said he does, what's the problem?
edit on 3-1-2012 by Whipfather because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

1% reporting

26% | Santorum
23% | Paul
18% | Romney

link   
Since when did Rick Santorum start picking up this huge support??????

link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Agreed. Exit polls are showing that Santorum swayed alot of voters in the last three days.
I sometimes listen to Conservative radio (Hannity show, etc) to keep tabs on what the hard core right wings are saying and they Karl Rove on today. Rove said that it was highly unlikely Santorum took a HUGE increase in numbers in the last few days, and what we're seeing is just buzz. I don't agree with Rove typically but he might be right here.

I don't think it was Rick Santorum that was swaying voters, it was the MSM doing it for him. Just like Gingrich, Cain, Perry, Bachmann, Romney.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well it has a lot to do with the personal attacks on others saying they hate muslims and gays in my book that is the classic saul alinsky move attack and marginalize and obsfucate and do anything to get the job.

That is not presidential material that is your MSNBC,MAHER and other classic liberals.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I don't think it was Rick Santorum that was swaying voters, it was the MSM doing it for him. Just like Gingrich, Cain, Perry, Bachmann, Romney.

It's definitely a possibility that MSM has gotten behind Santorum. One wonders why MSM would get behind him in the last 3 days to give him a such a big boost? Maybe he made a secret deal?

link   
Thanks for making this thread OP. I'll be getting my updates from here tonight (the MSM gives me a freaking headache).

Can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces if (when) RP wins. Should be interesting to see what the response from the GOP/establishment will be. I believe their current stance is that Iowa only matters if Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum wins.

Boy I sure do love mediocracy...err, plutocracy...or, what is it that we have again?

link   

Originally posted by Fitch303
Since when did Rick Santorum start picking up this huge support??????

www.cnn.com...

Notice how almost 30% started supporting Santorum in the last week. Thanks MSM!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
CNN reporting ALL entrance polls are reporting and Ron Paul is ahead at 24% and Romney at 23%

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am a huge fan of Paul's, really hope he wins. But even if not, Romney @ 3rd place?

How's the GOP going to explain a 3rd place finish for their golden boy?

~Winter~

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

CNN reporting ALL entrance polls are reporting and Ron Paul is ahead at 24% and Romney at 23%

Yep...it's going to be very very close.

It may come down to who won the most counties rather than who won the popular vote if it is this close.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join