It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

So RP lost your support because you are annoyed by the disgruntled masses of internet users? OR You no longer support RP because you do not agree with his policies or politics?

Or you just decided to jump ship or...?

Just curious
edit on 4-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

i should remind you it was anonymous' fault that the ballots were counted in secret in the first place. and a movement without a manifesto is subject to coersion by outside forces (the feds, perhaps?). anyone can act as anonymous, and therein lies the problem. a bunch of anon idiots were protesting paul and threatened to derail the caucus.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting poll on CNN at Ron Paul's speech

48% of 17-29 year olds support Ron Paul

The future belongs to the Pauls, but i'm afraid it will be too late if he is not elected president this term

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

if you let a few people on the internet dissuade you from supporting somebody, then you shouldn't have been supporting him in the first place. we don't want you, go away. and you will eat your words when it comes out that there was foul play involved.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Another interesting thing from CNN....

Still finished with 25%, but Romney only has a 6 vote difference from 2008

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Romney won by 8 votes?

30,015 votes for Romney this time, and 30,021 votes the last time?

How is such absurd numbers even possible?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Another interesting thing from CNN....

Still finished with 25%, but Romney only has a 6 vote difference from 2008

wow, that IS interesting.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Im sorry but to all those saying its not rigged etc. How can you be happy with what is going on here. Im watching this from another country and they are saying that there are entire regional ballots gone missing and in one area that they asked for a recount the person holding the votes had dissapeared. In her absence the Romney and Santoro camps came to an agreed number and that they were the only camps with representatives in attendance.

If this happened during an Australian election their would be riots in the streets. How can the US, the so called greatest democracy and world superpower not be able to run a simple election task of tallying a few votes. I would not trust these people to run a chook raffle nevermind something as important as this.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
reply to post by sonnny1

So RP lost your support based on the disgruntled masses of internet users? OR You no longer support RP because you do not agree with his policies or politics?

Or you just decided to jump ship or...?

I supported RP through 2 election cycles.

Its RP base thats upsetting.

Ron Paul came in third,all I hear is whimpers of defeat.

They should stump harder,quit crying after EVERY loss.

Quit making excuses. On ATS,thats ALL I hear. Out in the real world,I hear that also,but not as vocally. Its still there though.Very disheartening to be a supporter,with all the doom and gloom. Thats not me. I will wait to cast my vote now.

Good luck with your support of him. Wish all RP supporters the best.

Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by sonnny1

if you let a few people on the internet dissuade you from supporting somebody, then you shouldn't have been supporting him in the first place. we don't want you, go away. and you will eat your words when it comes out that there was foul play involved.

Just as I expected.

Thanks for the kick out the door. And you wonder why I am off the RP wagon.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

there was proven election fraud in 2008 in new hampshire too hun, i think its you who needs to live in the real world. /wave we won't be sad to see you go.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It was reported that RP won Story County, Iowa then it was a 'miscount' and Romney won.

Coincidence?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
system is rigged. tptb already picked out the winner for 2012 already...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

i should remind you it was anonymous' fault that the ballots were counted in secret in the first place. and a movement without a manifesto is subject to coersion by outside forces (the feds, perhaps?). anyone can act as anonymous, and therein lies the problem. a bunch of anon idiots were protesting paul and threatened to derail the caucus.

I don't think he lost because there is some kind of conspiracy there... he lost because were the numbers were favoring those stooges. I was there, yeah we lost at least where i was. The assumption that the ballot count was controlled is a stretch to be fair. Anonymous is not responsible for the votes. Besides how to you hold an entity without an identity responsible for anything? Yeah RP lost it is what it is and I don't like it but to be realistic I expected this. We had a good run here but unfortunately too many people are plugged in to the propaganda machine.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This just makes me want to throw up

America, is this democracy?

Is this the type of democracy you want to spread
around the world? Please dont, keep it to yourself.

Dont go sacrificing your lives, and other's lives, to defend this mess.

edit on 4-1-2012 by FoosM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

I'm saying Feds could have posed as anonymous, threatened the caucases and then came in and counted in secret. Also some Anon members were seen protesting Ron Paul, I thought Anon was supporting him? You can identify Anon and it has no identifying characteristics, which is why it is dangerous, and can be used for false-flag attacks and an excuse to reign in the internet and use selective kill switches. The sole purpose of the secret count was because of the hacker threat from Anonymous...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

there was proven election fraud in 2008 in new hampshire too hun, i think its you who needs to live in the real world. /wave we won't be sad to see you go.

I do live in the real word.As long as children are running around,becoming the "base" for Ron Paul,he stands no chance.

Get back to me when you have proof Ron Paul believes this is rigged. Until then its your opinion,and an agenda to make everything a conspiracy,regarding Ron Paul.

You have the last word,Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Spot on.

Thank you for the HONESTY.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Someone tell Rick , that someone else's hand will be working him........not his.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryc9nine
system is rigged. tptb already picked out the winner for 2012 already...

In the grand scheme of things yes, the direction of the republican debates from it's inception shows this to be true. Whomever leaks through the cracks will have his hand forced even if he is not assigned to have that seat. But like i said the numbers just weren't there to get RP the nomination here. We counted our eggs before they hatched when RP was winning in the polls but they are just polls we got too exited so the let down would hurt just as much more. Polls cant be depended on to determine a precise amount of turn out. Even things like the weather and whats on TV somewhat dictate this. I would bet too many RP supporters rather stay home and post on the internet then step out to his/her local caucas. Just sayin.

Sad but true
edit on 4-1-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join