It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
CNN just said that the big establishment guys, the ones behind the curtain, actually think that Ron Paul is the best bet to beat Barack Obama. Did I hear that right?

That was in this universe...right? lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The RAlph Nader/Ross Perot effect happened the vote got split.

If that continues we have another 4 more years of O.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

That's what they do. Call it a conspiracy, laugh, case closed. I'm trying to think of the exact word when people use that psychological BS. Yea I'm sure the one time CNN's satellite ever cut out just happened to fall on that few seconds in which the troop was supporting RP.

link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Here are the exit polling numbers???
lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

Says here ron paul at 29%

Well that's rather interesting if those numbers are accurate. Ron Paul 29%, Rick Santorum 17%.

How could the exit polls not match the caucus results by such a wide margin? Hmmmm. I wonder.

link   
bret bair said *is a barn burner*

WHAT THE HELL is a barn burner>?

link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

Originally posted by Bilder
Here are the exit polling numbers???
lonestarwatchdog.blogspot.com...

Says here ron paul at 29%

is this just false info?? whats up??

No Idea,can someone help to clarify this?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The RAlph Nader/Ross Perot effect happened the vote got split.

If that continues we have another 4 more years of O.

Neo has it really mattered who was in office for the past 20 years?

Let's keep our eyes on the whole picture.

link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
Wow earlier tonight Ron Paul was at 24 % and Romney and Santorum at 23% then somehow it all changed and now Romney and Santorum are jockeying for 1st. What happened?

More votes were counted...and Romney and Santorum had more.

really...that is all that happened...Ron Paul didn't have as much support as some people were hyping him up to have.

link   
Rick Santorum?????????

Again....Rick SANTORUM????????

I need a drink just to digest that.

link   

Originally posted by Whipfather
The (apparently coc aine-addicted) fella who introduced Bachmann at her post-caucus speech seems a bit too optimistic.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the next president of the United States, Michelle Bachmann!"

I lol'ed.

ha! same here - and then a minute or two later when she was speaking, she started blurting out how great her home state of Iowa was, and how they have once again proved that the process works! it works!!! she exclaimed...lol

i was thinkin....well i'd say it at least worked in your case - they put you out on your ass didn't they

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Out of the TOP THREE right now in IOWA :

ONLY 2 have the money to continue their national campaign

ONLY 2 have the organization to continue their nation campaign

ONLY 2 have top tier status in the next state, New Hampshire

ONLY 2 have the national name recognition

ONLY 1 has the enthusiastic volunteer base

ONLY 1 has the conservative voting record

ONLY 1 is talking about real budget cuts.

Despite a third place finish in Iowa,

THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES

edit on 3-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

ONLY 1 group of supporters came in third after predicting a landslide.
Once it becomes evident he will be going to the GOP convention with no delegates, he will call on all of you dearly devoted to support another candidate. Doubt if you all will, the Obama democrats, Blue Republicans ,will go back to their camp and the core fanatics will stay home.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What the numbers say is Ron Paul pulls indies and dems to the GOP voter base on his side, that makes him weak against mega GOP candidates but strong against Obama.

From my post that you quoted, which was wrong? none of it.

Looking at the numbers, Ron Paul held onto his solid 20% base, Who will be the next anti-Romney conservative when Santorum is dropped on his head?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

Yeah Fox and the BBC also cut away from the soldier when he was about to speak about him supporting Ron Pauls platform. But if you talk about it, you're crazy! If you question it, you're a kooky conspiracy theorist! HELL yeah!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I'm surprised at all the folks shocked by the results.

The media, the polls can talk all day long about whom "they" think is ahead, as they try to manipulate voters opinions.

But it all comes down to the people.

It always has.

It always will.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Would someone please forgive my ignorance and answer something for me? I thought no delegates were to be gained out of Iowa, but CNN saying 25 delegates are at stake.

So far on this website: www.cnn.com... it shows the top 2 each gaining 6 delegates, and Paul gaining 4.

Again, forgive my ignorance, but I have voted only once (mistakenly) before these elections.. I plan on voting for Ron Paul no matter what, but these delegates are confusing me. Can someone tell me what this means?

edit on 3-1-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
I think with the votes for Romney/Santorum is basically who is more committed to bombing Iran first.

No it is not. Face it, Romney has more business sense than current POTUS and that is what a lot of people are looking for right now with the economy so unstable. Santorum is wholesome and family oriented. Those are the values the average American is looking for. People do see them both as strong in defense but not the "bomb Iran" thing you suggest.

link   
Don't fret, Rick Santorum can have his moment in the sun. Meanwhile Jon Huntsman has been everywhere in New Hampshire. He's got the Reagan strategy. If he can do something interesting Huntsman could have a chance. New Hampshire tends to be more independent and sometimes pics the winner of the whole deal. I really hope Huntsmans hard work can pull off a win, just like Santorum appears to be doing now. One can only hope!

link   
I've tried to stay a-political on ATS (expect for one other post to date) but, I truly believe that now is the time to send a message to our "overlords" in the ever-expanding government that we are "fed" up (yes, pun intended).....!!!

It is now time for America to make a choice. A serious choice. It is Ron Paul or more of the same. FACT.

Every other candidate is part of the same crappy system that we have been putting up with for decades! Don't get me wrong, the system did work in some ways for some of us in the past, but that is all collapsing fast.

So, even though it is pre-mature to discount RP on the Republican ticket... If he goes independent, do not, I REPEAT DO NOT, bail out. Stick with Ron Paul to the end. Even if it means we split the vote and put BHO back in for four more years. I know it stings, but if we don't break out of this 2 party nightmare then we are stuck being controlled by the same corporate interests that have been running things for years.

Do the right thing. Follow Ron Paul to the end, Republican ticket or not.....

Please spread the word.

edit on 3-1-2012 by defuntion because: blah

link   
everyone just be prepared to take the country back by force on election day
we'll just show them who's really in control of this country

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join