It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Each of you has an unprecedented opportunity, every waking moment, to impact the world with your values and desires. Speak your truth, be vocal, for every one who speaks there are a hundred who agree silently and a thousand who are considering your words. Those thousand move towards the hundred as they are brought out of their brainwashing, and the hundred move toward the vocal one with greater courage by example.

This year, we will see the veil lift, the hidden become visible, the unaccounted be accountable, the silent be vocal, and the brainwashed be awakened. I believe in you.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Cain is going to be real disappointed, he was expecting
999 votes!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I have to agree with the others, just because we finished third doesn't mean anything. We can't let this caucus demoralize us to the point of quitting. Regardless, 3rd place is nothing to shake a stick at meanings as how people were writing Ron Paul off at the beginning of all this. From the short debate times to him not even being listed on polls, he has come a long way. It's up to "We The People" to help propel him the rest of the way.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Where the hell did this Santorum come from?

Something is very weird

That's what I keep thinking myself. It doesn't add up; there are not that many "Evangelical" voters to turn it around that way.

I'm wondering if there is some vote-flipping going on? Switching Paul votes to Santorum?

Troubling, to say the least.

link   
On Fox news, Bret Baier just reported that they had enough votes in to say that Gingrich will finish fourth and Perry will finish fifth.
Paul is about a thousand votes off the lead as of now.

link   
Considering i watch Fox News and all the Candidates have been given airtime pushing Santorum is a falsehood the simple fact like a poster already said it is the religious vote.

Case in point Huckabees victory was because he was a "bible thumper" so to speak as well as Santorum hate to burst bubbles here but Fox is just reporting the news the Iowa voters are making it.

I am sure people will disagree but hey i expect that from conspriacy theorists.

link   

Originally posted by StarPeace

Originally posted by mossme89
Here's the video!!!

It's going viral as we speak
edit on 3-1-2012 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Oh technical difficulties...must be a conspiracy...must be censorship

you kids are amazing.

You have got to be joking... For it to cut off at that point, really? Nah man it just happened to cut out when he was about to say America DOES NOT need to go to Iran on Israels behalf. THEY CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES QUITE FINE.

link   
reply to post by mossme89

Nothing guarantees a Ron Paul victory in 2012, you can only do what you can do.

Even if Ron comes out of Iowa 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, the election goes on with Romney as the golden boy, nothing really changes.

If Ron wins or loses the presidency, we don't stop, we keep going.

That was the mantra in 08, and it will be the mantra now, in 2016, 2020, and so on.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
reply to post by neo96

Cain is going to be real disappointed, he was expecting
999 votes!

The nite aint over yet and that would be rolling on the floor hilarious.

link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

And I personally think it's kinda neat that former Marine Intelligence and CIA agent Robert Steele thinks he's ignorant and being dishonest, and endorses Ron Paul:

This is a wide and wonderful world, indeed. Unfortunately for Rick (definitely in his favor to happen now, of course), the media drove every other establishment candidate other than Romney (who's been sitting in the same spot since the beginning) up in the polls before they fell back down as well.

link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

One of two things: That's the power of the mainstream media to convince stupid sheeple to support somebody who they didn't last week, or it's fixed. I say option number one.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

This is rigged! Santorum should be taking votes from Romney securing a landslide for Paul! How is everyone not raging about this?

link   

reply to post by eLPresidente

I hear you, but all that is for naught if we don't win the election. I'm 18, I want my future to be bright. It frustrates me all those old people voting for a slimy car salesman type like Romney or gullible people voting for Santorum. This is MY future (and yours too).

The IDEA is much bigger than the MAN. Remember that!

If I were Paul, I would be ecstatic that his consistency is finally seeing some real traction.

RP supporters have shown great tenacity to feed these ideas so that they grow, with deep roots and strong vines. This country will sing a different tune when the money runs out, wars grow old and every last bit of freedom is stripped away. Then, and only then, will the people of America come to their senses and beg for a leader like Paul.

We must remain ever vigilant to make sure that we have such a leader when the time comes!

link   
Santorum - 24%
Romney - 24%
Dr.Paul - 22%

50% actual reported

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There was a lady that said she made up her mind to vote Santorum on Sunday, the height of the Santorum/Media prop up.

To all of those that say its mainly about religion and not the media.

IT IS THE MEDIA, IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN AND ALWAYS WILL BE.
edit on 3-1-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

It's just amazing that the majority of the people in the USA are not smart enough to see how the media spins the election process.

I use to think it was amazing now I just think it is pathetic. However, I must defend the brain dead masses. Most of been indoctrinated from birth. Only the truly enlighten can break free of the opiate of the machine. It is hard to break free of the clutches of American Idol, Dancing with the Stars and ESPN. It takes a truly elucidative individual to be part of such a venerable body as those that haunt the cyber space halls of ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

CNN just mentioned them losing the satellite link, that people online would probably think it's a conspiracy. lol

Any other person
"eh ok Technical Difficulties, nothing new"

Ron Paul
"OMG NWO ALIENS ROAR........"

link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by PaxVeritas

This is rigged! Santorum should be taking votes from Romney securing a landslide for Paul! How is everyone not raging about this?

Because this is IOWA politics Vic.

Santorum IS taking votes away from,Bachmann Romney and Paul.

Ask the Huckster how Iowa went for him.............

link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Of course it is rigged.
The Iowa GOP said a Ron Paul win will NOT happen.
It is up to the Ron Paul organization to have the votes reviewed by an independent party. It is unfortunate, but that is the way it is. No one else seems to care.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was listening to Rush Bimbo today, and he said that 41% of Caucus goers were going in undecided. When I heard that I thought, "Oh noes!" I don't know where he got that stat from. Its seems pretty extreme that that amount of people didn't know who they were voting for at such a short notice. It's seems to me that people that are undecided wind up not voting at all.

Why the hell do people vote when they don't know who to vote for?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join