It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The LIVE Iowa Caucus Road To The Whitehouse Thread. CSPAN and Other Live Streams!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
If Ron Paul doesn't win, I'm done. We're officially screwed as a country.

Screwed as a Planet, not just a Country.

link   
reply to post by mossme89

Reminds me of the scene out of 'Forest Gump', when Forest gets up to the podium at the National mall to give his thoughts on Vietnam when his mic is 'conveniently' cut off by a military official and all we hear is the end when he says, "and that's what I think about Vietnam."

link   
reply to post by buni11687

Anderson VANDERBILT Cooper WOULD say that, it is what he is paid to do, afterall.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Media is TRULY CONTROLLED !!! The Biggest B.S. is CNN !!!

link   
Go Herman Cain you gots 23 votes!!!!!

That is hilarious.

link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

Of course I will stay optimistic, but we have to be real here. A victory in Iowa would have catipulted Paul's numbers in New Hampshire. Hell, a strong second place showing would have at the very least given him a slight boost in NH. However, a third place finish does nothing for him. If he starts off with two second/third place showings, it does not bode well for the long run. As it stands, Paul is NOT polling well in South Carolina or Florida. If we are looking at four straight losses, Paul has no chance.

Well, he has MY chance and MY vote, no matter who is on the ballot. I'll write him in permanent marker if I have to!

Ron Paul 2012......my vote is NOT wasted.

link   
Do you think that Ron Paul will have enough support moving forward to actually influence the other candidates views/campaigns on certain issues?

He will have enough support that a front runner will want to go after. (young vote etc)

link   
Where the hell did this Santorum come from?

Something is very weird

link   

We HAVE been screwed as a country. Now we are just finding that out.
The giant is waking up, give him time and he will rock the place. This is only the beginning.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Soldier gets cut off on CNN

^^ video in the link.
edit on 1/3/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

link   

You're not seeing the big picture. None of this was easy to begin with, to have made this much improvement so far with the establishment against us is still pretty amazing and we have LOTS of room to grow in this election.

Romney has tons of money and organization.

Santorum has nothing.

Ron has tons of money and organization all over the country.

It is NOT over.

link   
Santorum-13339 24%
Romney-13011 24%
Dr.Paul-11972 22%

48% actual reported

link   
But what the heck can we do? We can try and make people aware of candidates like Ron Paul, but they make their own decisions and the people falling for the MSM flavor of the week far outnumber us.

It's just frustrating.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Freenrgy2

And of course, he will have mine. Yet at the same time, our goal here is for a victory. Not winning Iowa does not help our cause. Finishing third hurts it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Not even half reporting.
Don't give up folks.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gta0012
Do you think that Ron Paul will have enough support moving forward to actually influence the other candidates views/campaigns on certain issues?

He will have enough support that a front runner will want to go after. (young vote etc)

No, because TPTB write their own views, agenda's, and issues, if you buy both sides off it doesn't matter who get's into office.

link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Something is very weird

It's called the Faux News push. The GOP has been propping this guy up for a week now.

Stealth, surge and surprise were all used to describe him in various pieces this last week.

I call it implanting an idea in an undecided's brain that probably took root. After all, people love an underdog.

I guess if you say family and war enough times, you get votes.

link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

I hear you, but all that is for naught if we don't win the election. I'm 18, I want my future to be bright. It frustrates me all those old people voting for a slimy car salesman type like Romney or gullible people voting for Santorum. This is MY future (and yours too).

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia

Something is very weird

Well I think it is kinda neat, that he came out of no where.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
CNN lost the connection to the Ron Paul supporter interview just like the BBC conveniently lost the signal to the interview with the woman who prematurely reported the collapse of WTC7....

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join