It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Population Growth Been Going Down Since 1960s?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Unfortunately this is inevitable unless a) we kill off everyone when they reach 40 (ala Logan's Run) or b) we continue to have an ever increasing growth rate. Neither being desireable.

The growth rate is NOT increasing.

It's largely a consequence of improved health and medical care - we're getting harder and harder to kill so we go on living longer and longer.

You are perpetrating false and manipulative social engineering myths. There is a chronic disease NCD Pandemic - with identified and well-recognized infectious (but non-communicable) components. The diseases are incurable and often untreatable - "improved health and medical care" is NOT the primary factor for diagnosis or survival.

This pandemic is not just killing more and more and younger people every year, but it's leaving survivors chronically debilitated and disabled. The social engineers in the last administration tried to convince people it's all "age-related" - the current lie insists chronic disease results from "bad diet, irresponsible lifestyle and inferior bloodlines aka genetics." All balderdash.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarBeyondDriven69
I know that white Americans population is in decline

White and English speaking humans have been declining dramatically since the 60's.

English won't be spoken much longer on the North American continent. Once the Latino's are majority in the US they'll have a vote and make Spanish the official language of America.

One of the big reasons all manufacturing was sent to China was to poison their soil, air, water so they'll too get their DNA damaged and see a massive population loss.

China has a massive obesity-diabetes epidemic from all the dioxins and toxins their bodies are being exposed to. The human body puts those toxins in body fat to get them away from organs.

The Chinese ain't getting fat from eating ho-ho's and McDonalds......its from the dioxins and toxins cracking their DNA. Greed.....it's what destroyed the human DNA and causing a population drop countries are trying to hide....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I believe fertility rate decline is caused primarily by cultural factors. People often dont want to have children, wait a long time until they are ready to have them, and ultimately have only a few. Infertility and environmental factors are negligible, IMHO.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I believe fertility rate decline is caused primarily by cultural factors. People often dont want to have children, wait a long time until they are ready to have them, and ultimately have only a few. Infertility and environmental factors are negligible, IMHO.

So you recommend relying on faith-based beliefs over actual scientific evidence, as reviewed in this thread for example?

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
reply to post by Maslo

So you recommend relying on faith-based beliefs over actual scientific evidence, as reviewed in this thread for example?

MEN: You are being chemically castrated.

I dont see any scientific evidence in that thread that would be in conflict with my opinion.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join