It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Things To Realize...For The Shift Into The New Earth Timeline

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Well, if it's not important for the OP to be factual or truthful, ATS is a wrong place for the OP.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiindWalker

3. Christ has already returned for his 144,000 (second coming)

I didn't write this, so don't try to quote me on that....

I didn't.

That is step #3 taken from the OP. That's why I was curious if the OP was a Jehovah's Witness, they believe only 144,000 will be saved.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
To the OP, jaymeroe....

You're right about Revelation being different from the rest of the Bible, but it many ways it is not. Let me explain.

Psychics and Seers have the ability to read what is called the "Akash" by the Hindus or the "Akashic Record" by the psychics themselves. Einstein called it the "Time-Space Continuum". The Bible calls it the "Book of Life". They are all one and the same, a permanent record of history and also a projection of all possible future paths. Psychics analyze the current "energy" or thought patterns of the human race and project the most likely future scenario. What they cannot account for is free will, the ability of human consciousness to take a dramatic turn along the way.

Remember that Martin Luther did not want Revelation in the Canon. Much of it was lifted straight from the books written by the Sibyl (Prophetess) of Cumaea, more than five centuries before Christ. At the time, there was a proliferation of gnostic wisdom going on (Pythagoras, Buddha, etc.) This is due to the astrological energies at the time, a subject for another thread and another time. There is a reason she is portrayed prominently by Michelangelo on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Read about the Cumaean Sibyl here:

en.wikipedia.org...

Revelation is many things, not the least of which is a personal, esoteric treatise on Alchemy.

Your interpretation of the prophecies therein are just as valid as anyone else's, when it comes to making them fit the paradigm of the entire world, but it is mostly personal. However, the personal experience (microcosm) is also directly related to world at large and the heavens above (macrocosm). This is why the Masons say "as above, so below".

The seven churches are the seven chakras, or vortexes that absorb or discharge, send and receive, "spiritual" energy (also worthy of its own thread). The Earth itself, a Sentient Being (Gaia, Mother Nature, etc.), also has seven chakras.

Consider these links:

www.edgarcayce.org...

gnosticteachings.org...

www.near-death.com...

That should keep you busy for awhile, if you're not already aware. If you are, please forgive me.

The way that Revelation IS similar to the rest of the Bible is that it draws upon the same kabbalistic wisdom and the gospels and a great deal of the Old Testament. For instance, there are close parallels between Revelation, the Gospel of John, and the books of Daniel, Ezekiel, and Isaiah, among others. This secret doctrine, explained so eloquently by people like Madame Helena Blavatsky, is the source of all religious teachings, before it was twisted and corrupted by the Pharisees in power to take away its esoteric value and literalize it for the masses, thereby unplugging their potential power and whatever hope they have of attaining gnosis.

edit on 4-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: typo

edit on 4-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: grammar

edit on 4-1-2012 by SimontheMagus because: spelling

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well my friends...believe what i have left you with... if you choose. if you feel im a liar or a hoax...thats ok also.
yes the 144,000 have been taken already.

when christ said he was coming back soon...thats exactly what he meant. the 7 seven churches are already gone. he was speaking to those churches SPECIFICALLY.
if you listen to the religious leaders you WILL miss this timeshift
the day of the lord, and the resurrection of the dead have already happen
the only thing left is for us to shift into the new timeline

trust me my friends....what im saying is true, but you have the choice to judge that

right now the war at the euphrates is brewing...our naval vessels are approaching the coastlines of israel
our troops and nato troops are ready to complete the timeline
the nations are prepared to be judged i hope this makes sense friends

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
12 The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

15 “Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

16 Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.

17 The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air, and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, “It is done!” 18 Then there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder and a severe earthquake. No earthquake like it has ever occurred since mankind has been on earth, so tremendous was the quake. 19 The great city split into three parts, and the cities of the nations collapsed. God remembered Babylon the Great and gave her the cup filled with the wine of the fury of his wrath. 20 Every island fled away and the mountains could not be found. 21 From the sky huge hailstones, each weighing about a hundred pounds,[a] fell on people. And they cursed God on account of the plague of hail, because the plague was so terrible.

it will be finished here shortly my friends...dont listen to the lies of the modern day religious teachers
john has already told us, and he is telling us again

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayremoe

OP,

Would you know "when" is time that we'll finally shift in the new timeline? And should it happen, would it concern the whole mankind?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jade178

OP,

Would you know "when" is time that we'll finally shift in the new timeline? And should it happen, would it concern the whole mankind?

i dont know the exact day of the shift, but i feel that its happening now
i believe it could even happen this year...it will be different for each person!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

i believe it could even happen this year...it will be different for each person!

What exactly do you mean with "it will be different for each person?"

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jade178

What exactly do you mean with "it will be different for each person?"

Hey, OP, where've you been? Please answer my last question.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jade178

It will be different for each person based on their awareness, their ability to change the way they think, therefore the frequency at which they are tuned. If you can truly change to a frequency of understanding, confidence and love, while leaving the material, consumerist behind, then anyone can and everyone can make the transition.

Peace and light...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join