It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 Things To Realize...For The Shift Into The New Earth Timeline

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by jayremoe

Well said my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

Well said nothing, the op is misleading or desinfo.

you will soon find that what i have said is true
but if it does not resonate with you its ok...i can respect that

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
Well, I guess this thread can close now or at least be moved to the Hoax section. I am also somewhat sure that the OP is just a created new account in order to PRAISE another member on this thread. Every other post is the OP PRAISING and down right worshiping this other member who will remain nameless.....but I'm sure you can pick him out. . .

i did not post to praise anyone. thats not my intention
my intention was to stir some thought for us to think about
if you feel its a hoax...then for you it is a hoax
i respect everyones will to choose
again im not forcing this down anyones throat im just asking you to consider it

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
I fully expected myself to think the OP was ridiculous, but upon reading it, I have to say...I like it.
Reminds me of some of Philip K Dick's beliefs about the Empire, VALIS, etc.

S+F, OP.
Thanks for having an open mind and for making a hardcore skeptic butthead like me think about such things for a minute.

Peace.

your on the right path my friend
humanity has the ability to reason and ration
its time we began to do just that
take care

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix0714
Holy smokes man!

Pics or it didn't happen.... Just kidding.
Well I thought that your thread was about an educated interpretation of the symbology in the bible. If that is possible I mean. The thing is in my opinion that the guys that wrote the bible were serious about what they were writing. The difficulty in interpreting it is in the imagining of what the symbology really meant to the authors. The book has been interpreted over and over again and a lot of the stuff has been translated to get the point across to people of different languages. I would like to ask those people around here that take the bible so literally one question.

How possible is it to take an idea from one language and express it in another language on paper and get it exactly right?

Think about this for a minute before you answer.

The bible has been translated in so many ways. The frame of mind that people lived in back then cannot be fully imagined by us today. You who take the bible literally instead of trying to imagine how the characters truly felt and saw the world are probably missing the point more than the OP.

OP, Your interpretation has come from much thought and consideration of the mindsets of the people who wrote Revelations. I can tell that you have spent a lot of time trying to get into the heads of the authors, and that you took into account the difference in perspective between them and us. I might not agree totally with your interpretation of the events yet to come, and how they will unfold, but I commend your effort. I believe that you are close to the truth.

Like the awesome structures of antiquity lost their greatness over time, as the more recent builders tried to emulate the marvels of their ancestors. So has the understanding of the great mystery been lost over time by us, in present day. It seems that we degenerate over time. What were great civilizations, have been lost along with their ideals. We think that we are the most advanced, civilized people that have ever graced the planet, but we are not. IN fact not even close. We don't even know what the real meaning of civilized is anymore.

Perhaps, this will be the last time we will have to learn these lessons, and from now into the future, we will live by those standards that so many civilizations have died in the process of learning before us.

Great post OP, it made me think for a second. SnF

thanks....its sad that many people have been totally brain washed, and have had their minds stolen from them
all because of that book.
no one realizes that it is just a book. a book created by man for the sole purpose of the Judea Christian religion
its clear what the aganda is!
without that book religion dies...with that book most of the world dies
but you understand what im trying to say it seems

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jayremoe

if thats the way you judge me....again i can respect that

I didn't judge you. I said "our" not "your".

I'm included in humanity.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
@jayremoe

Your on the right track. Its taken a lot of time to undo my childhood enslavement to "fear and guilt based" false religion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear

EDIT:

Also watch this revealing Near Death Experience

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-1-2012 by zzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by jayremoe

1. the 7 seals of revelation have already been opened

No, they have not. If you read Revelation 1 Jesus Himself declared that the "candlesticks" are the churches which represent the body of Christ. When Christ is handed the 7 sealed scroll the candlesticks are in heaven worshiping the Lamb.

your still in the old timeline...its happened already trust me! but i respect your beliefs!
im not here to force this on anyone!
if you feel its a lie then for you it is a lie

Are you a Jehovah's Witness?

Ya know, looking throughout this thread I have come to a conclusion, and that is that you're a bigot.

Your interpretation of the Bible does not mean that everyone has to follow the same theories or understandings of what is to come, or happen. The Bible is a tool, that can be read by anyone and taken in any way in my opinion.

Regardless, God resides within yourself, plain and simple. I could show you things that would blow your mind. I could PROVE to you that god resides within us, but we all know that you wont take the steps necessary to see this proof now right?

edit on 3-1-2012 by WiindWalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Priest says Hell is an invention of the church to control people with fear.

Christ spoke more about hell than He did about heaven and the church wasn't "born" until Pentecost.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i cant take ur word or anyone elses word as truth. but something is happening to me. idk if there's correlation
edit on 3-1-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by zzombie

Christ spoke more about hell than He did about heaven and the church wasn't "born" until Pentecost.

The church also put the bible together

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

reply to post by zzombie

The church also put the bible together

I reject that, but for the sake or argument lets say that is true. So what? That's irrelevant to what the other member's video stated. It said the church "invented" the idea of Hell, which I find quite laughable considering Christ spoke more about Hell than He did about Heaven and "the church" wasn't born until Pentecost which happened after Christ ascended to Heaven.

Layman's terms: Christ was teaching about Hell before there even existed a thing called "the church".

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

Ya know, looking throughout this thread I have come to a conclusion, and that is that you're a bigot.

Wow, you're downright rude. I asked that because JW's believe that only 144,000 will be saved.

3. Christ has already returned for his 144,000 (second coming)

I'm trying to find out what religious persuasion the OP endorses.

And I hate LIES, not the people making the lies. The people themselves are wonderfully made in the image of Almighty God.

edit on 3-1-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix0714
Holy smokes man!

Pics or it didn't happen.... Just kidding.
Well I thought that your thread was about an educated interpretation of the symbology in the bible. If that is possible I mean. The thing is in my opinion that the guys that wrote the bible were serious about what they were writing. The difficulty in interpreting it is in the imagining of what the symbology really meant to the authors. The book has been interpreted over and over again and a lot of the stuff has been translated to get the point across to people of different languages. I would like to ask those people around here that take the bible so literally one question.

How possible is it to take an idea from one language and express it in another language on paper and get it exactly right?

Think about this for a minute before you answer.

The bible has been translated in so many ways. The frame of mind that people lived in back then cannot be fully imagined by us today. You who take the bible literally instead of trying to imagine how the characters truly felt and saw the world are probably missing the point more than the OP.

OP, Your interpretation has come from much thought and consideration of the mindsets of the people who wrote Revelations. I can tell that you have spent a lot of time trying to get into the heads of the authors, and that you took into account the difference in perspective between them and us. I might not agree totally with your interpretation of the events yet to come, and how they will unfold, but I commend your effort. I believe that you are close to the truth.

Like the awesome structures of antiquity lost their greatness over time, as the more recent builders tried to emulate the marvels of their ancestors. So has the understanding of the great mystery been lost over time by us, in present day. It seems that we degenerate over time. What were great civilizations, have been lost along with their ideals. We think that we are the most advanced, civilized people that have ever graced the planet, but we are not. IN fact not even close. We don't even know what the real meaning of civilized is anymore.

Perhaps, this will be the last time we will have to learn these lessons, and from now into the future, we will live by those standards that so many civilizations have died in the process of learning before us.

Great post OP, it made me think for a second. SnF

thanks....its sad that many people have been totally brain washed, and have had their minds stolen from them
all because of that book.
no one realizes that it is just a book. a book created by man for the sole purpose of the Judea Christian religion
its clear what the aganda is!
without that book religion dies...with that book most of the world dies
but you understand what im trying to say it seems

I would say this the Bible is truth, But
All truths are in truth only half-truths and since the best lies are based on truths
It would seem logical that if someone or something wanted to rule the heavens and the earth
as well as hel
it would only be able to imprison more pieces of the one immortal soul of the all whether it be thy heaven another souls hel or viscera all either side can do is preserve their heaven against their hel
but to gain heaven at all costs
only serves to makes the All plunge deeper into hello until they can be blind to the light no more burning them to the depth that they came from.
Only the blind; one, dark lord would wish for this and through mass deception and manipulation would attain it by corrupting everyone with its void dark soul and if heaven be complacent acquire -99.9 % of all
but never will it be 100% it cant
because nothing is everything, but Everything is not nothing.
The Brahman= Brahma + x-Vishnu and y-Shiva /1^83>-1=1/3
edit on 3-1-2012 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

3. Christ has already returned for his 144,000 (second coming)

I didn't write this, so don't try to quote me on that....

And you call me rude? I am Real, not rude. People like you make me sick to me stomach. You ARE a bigot because anything other than your own beliefs mean nothing to you, am I wrong?

I have put up with people like you my whole life. And to be honest, it's really starting to get under my skin. I really wish you Christians would take their head out of their arses and start opening their minds up to other possibilities.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
you forgot..

and a partridge in a pair tree.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I for one understand what the OP is talking about. Try not to get too defensive on the religious end, because as we all know the bible has been changed and altered many many times which in my opinion completely diluted what the original message was. For me the Buddha state and Christ state are the same thing, no difference really, they are ascended people, ones who have made the jump into the higher dimensions and are able to utilize this in the dimension we exist in, and this is the state of christ consciousness....if that makes sense.

Thanks for the thread

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
see... en.wikipedia.org... .........................................its a timeloop
..or one of 'em
en.wikipedia.org...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarantella

Originally posted by IAMIAM

wise man
thank you brother

I am no wise man my friend.

If I were wise, I would shut my mouth and watch the world unfold.

I am a fool.

I do not know why I do or say the things I do.

With Love,

Your Brother
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.blueletterbible.org.../24
spokensanskrit.de...
δεῖ dei
ἀλήθεια
www.blueletterbible.org.../24

edit on 4-1-2012 by nii900 because: ....out ,,,of sympathy

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

inanimate objects made of wax can worship baby sheep?

-TF

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join