It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Campaign-tech scorecard: How the candidates compare online (looks like Ron Paul leads)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Here is an interesting article giving some stats on the Candidates online activities. They present them in alphabetical order. Then the article doesn't really say in the end who comes out on top. You would think they would present some sort of winner but they don't .....maybe because it's Paul's numbers who are bigger than all the others.

CNN Article

Michele Bachmann Twitter followers: 36,262 (a heartier 126,842 for her Congress account) Facebook page "likes": 460,290 YouTube channel views: 1,323,985 Klout score: 68

Newt Gingrich Twitter followers: 1,385,524 Facebook page "likes": 224,267 YouTube channel views: 6,310,555 Klout score: 78

Jon Huntsman Twitter followers: 66,699 Facebook page "likes": 30,785 YouTube channel views: 635,793 Klout score: 70

Ron Paul Twitter followers: 150,192 (plus 96.605 for his Congress account) Facebook page "likes": 675,897 YouTube channel views: 35,591,936 (Note: He's had the account since 2008.) Klout score: 75

Rick Perry Twitter followers: 111,629 (plus 24,209 for his campaign account) Facebook page "likes": 180,211 YouTube channel views: 13,075,616 Klout score: 74

Mitt Romney Twitter followers: 219,425 Facebook page "likes": 1,267,200 YouTube channel views: No official channel Klout score: 78

Rick Santorum Twitter followers: 52,800 Facebook page "likes": 42,147 YouTube channel views: 43,326 Klout score: 70

Always fun to see numbers.

I for one can't wait for this election season to be done with. The way campaigns have evolved has been for the worse in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
You would think they would present some sort of winner but they don't .....maybe because it's Paul's numbers who are bigger than all the others.

Maybe they don't say who "won" because we can look at the data and see for ourselves.
Way to go Newt and Mitt!

CNN Article

Newt Gingrich Klout score: 78
Mitt Romney Klout score: 78

Ron Paul Klout score: 75

edit on 1/3/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Not sure how they determined those Klout scores.

But you would think Newt would lose some Klout after being caught cheating on his wife.

Poor Mitt can't even get the GOP behind him. I can't like him just for the fact that he is bought and paid for by the 1%.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by dplum517
You would think they would present some sort of winner but they don't .....maybe because it's Paul's numbers who are bigger than all the others.

Maybe they don't say who "won" because we can look at the data and see for ourselves.
Way to go Newt and Mitt!

CNN Article

Newt Gingrich Klout score: 78
Mitt Romney Klout score: 78

Ron Paul Klout score: 75

edit on 1/3/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

Agreed, very well done Newt and Mitt.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

How do you figure Ron Paul won???

LOL...even in the face of facts that prove otherwise...Ron Paul supporters claim he wins

If he loses the Iowa Caucus...I can't imagine the excuses and fraud claims we are going to hear.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by dplum517

How do you figure Ron Paul won???

LOL...even in the face of facts that prove otherwise...Ron Paul supporters claim he wins

If he loses the Iowa Caucus...I can't imagine the excuses and fraud claims we are going to hear.

I suspect when he loses the "MSM" will have screwed him and that the NWO have rigged it

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

I suspect when he loses the "MSM" will have screwed him and that the NWO have rigged it

Even though I sense your sarcasm ...... you are more right that you know.

Also .... I am not really some "Ron Paul Supporter" I do like him but it's not like I am in his fan club.

I merely said it appeared he was leading with his numbers in the online area .... and that I found it odd CNN didn't pick out a candidate and favor that person.... whoever it be.

top topics

join