It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whether you like Ron Paul or not, O'Reilly's latest hatchet job is a disgrace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I just watched this video of O'Reilly on Fox - it's not just what he says its the way he says it. I found myself feeling physically sick watching it, because it was clear it was aimed at people who did not have the intelligence to think for themselves - he was effectively trying to programme them into writing Paul off and not voting for him.

Watch the video - it is truly unbelievable.

video.foxnews.com... the-most-important-election-of-our-lifetime/?playlist_id=86858
edit on 3/1/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/1/2012 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

that was rather mild for bill actually. I'm still trying to figure out all these outlandish and "crazy" polices Ron supports, cause from all the reading I've done, nothing has seemed fringe, outlandish, or crazy about his policies compared to the policies currently in place.

Oh, but 23 years and only got 1 bill passed into law, OH NOES!!!!

So, Bill, exactly how many laws have been passed by:

Newt
Romney
Bachman
Santorum

well, any of them.

I'd also suspect that there is a reason Bill didn't mention any of the other 600+ bills Paul sponsored that didn't get passed (p.s. it's not Pauls fault they didn't get passed).

Anyone have a nice easy to read list of those bills for the lazy people like me?

Isn't it funny though, that they are saying even if he wins Iowa they won't give him the nomination. Plainly put, that's a few rich well placed republicans saying, even if the party votes for him, we don't care, because what the party wants doesn't matter, WE are in control.

Anyone still willing to bother to vote in that system should be shot.
edit on 3-1-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Anyone have a nice easy to read list of those bills for the lazy people like me?

Go on Opencongress, it should be there.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

How Media Steers us into War and what TPTB Want to Take from YOU

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Thanks for that, going though it now, but it's a pain in the butt as you have to go by the year so you don't get a full list of all the bills.

so far, the recent ones, I would have supported myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Its funny. He repeatedly over time has beat the drum that Ron Paul can't win because his positions are crazy yet he seems to be incredibly aware that he is wrong. I mean if he really believed what he was saying he wouldn't bother spending anytime smearing him.

It is so ridiculous. I don't understand how one minute they can say his positions are crazy and he can't win because nobody could support those positions and then the next minute say he has tremendous support and will likely win the caucus.

So somehow the votes and support of the people don't matter, he is basically calling residents of Iowa crazy. Pretty insulting.

The BS is so transparent it is hard to imagine how anybody can see the MSM as legitimate.

edit on 3-1-2012 by sageofmonticello because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by UKTruth

Can you say, specifically, what your beef is with what Bill said? He talked about each candidate and expressed his opinion on how they would do in the election... Where's the "hatchet job"?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wish he would get Rick Rolled everyday.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah I watched talking points last night, it was ridiculous as usual.
What gets me though is when a libertarian like John Stossel goes on the Factor and Bill gives credit to some of his ideas on how government should be ran. Bill has talked about, "Big Brother" before and has concerns with privacy issues and Bill said the OWS'ers should be running on the white house.
So in some ways he agrees with some of the things Paul says, yet he says some nasty things about Paul and that to me shows a blatant agenda.
Unfortunately, I agree that although Paul will have tremendous support from constituents, Iowa may prove that today, he still wont get delagate support which gets you the nomination. And that only proves an even more blatant agenda, IMO.

top topics

join