It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 07: Mosquito Seal Radiation Massacre

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Why would you include a thread that has been closed since december 29th in this recap? Also, why would you mention unconfirmed details that were listed in a BLOG by an anti-islamic bigot? I feel that that was in poor taste period. Completely unconfirmed, and pointless because it's not like anybody can join the discussion..

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Why not? These recaps are to showcase a variety of threads/stories/etc across the ATS forums, both new and old some talked about more than others....about the details, I investigate even further than what's in the thread to understand the entire story and will sometimes call out other members if they had a relevant, funny or good post about the thread too.

BTW - thanks for joining the discussion, in fact - its strongly encouraged to join the discussion...so what gives man? Did Santa not think you were a good boy this year? It's ok, there's always next year!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think we need another blimp, classic line.

Really enjoying these recaps,

Looking forward to more,

-GM

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by citizen3273676

I have a friend who lives in FL i'll give him the heads up, is their any release date for this to happen??

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I enjoyed the video. Thank you.

I'm off to design some "we need another blimp" t-shirts

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I had sent an email to Dr. John Kelly, who is mentioned in the news article in my OP a few days ago.

Today, I received a reply, that doesn't really say much of anything substantial.

I am certain that there are still people interested in this story, or at least I hope there are.

As is often the case, kdog1982 has a very insghtful, if brief, response...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join