It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 07: Mosquito Seal Radiation Massacre

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ATS Recap welcomes you into 2012 with Genetically Engineered Mosquito's being released for the first time in the United States.  Before you react negatively, this may be able to help reduce current mosquito populations.  Scientists now believe that the Tsunami that crippled the Fukushima Nuclear Plant in Japan last year is the direct cause of Seals washing up on Alaska's Arctic coastline.  Muslim father AZIZ Yazdanpanah kills his entire family after dressing up as Santa claus, all because his life falling apart.  What would happen to you if you lost control of your life?  U.S. jets flying into Mexico, white blimps hovering above the border and U.S. Special Op's being seen going over the border meeting with mexican military in hopes of capturing a cartel leader.  Welcome to 2012 and enjoy the show!

Thread Genetically Modified Mosquitos to be released in the US for the first time

Thread Scientists test sick Alaska seals for radiation

Response Member zroth Response

Response Member Unity_99 Response

Thread Muslim Father Yazdanpanah  honor-massacres entire family

Thread U.S. Jets headed towards Mexico??

Response Member WhyamIhere Response

edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
ah nice, my thread made it into the recap.

ATS has always had issues saying my name. its Ugie 'You-Geee1028' not Ugly1028.
I want to change my name!

but all n all nice re-cap for the few slow days we had.

Happy new years!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Love the recaps ....Blimps you say ..well what if Iran just happens to capture one will Obama say hey Iran give us our Blimp back ...Got to go check out that Seal deal ...crazy stuff a happening ...peace
edit on 3-1-2012 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

edit on 1/3/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Sheeesh, enough already...

In case management is not watching this tripe, it is not in good taste to make light of a tragedy such as the killing of a family. This whole series of "recap" is a waste and embarrassing. Whatever happened to GOOD TASTE??? Are we on ATS now to be headbanger type rappers in order to "be in"? I like having a little fun every now and then myself but please can the "cool dude" image. Not funny, just DUMB.

I rate this three thumbs down.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Polar bears will be next they eat seals.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Still nothing on electrogravitics...

[sigh]

Here's another thread You may want to consider: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It did hit the "flagged" list briefly.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I like the recaps, and I think the kid does a good job. Conversational delivery, good diction, easy to understand.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Sheeesh, enough already...

In case management is not watching this tripe, it is not in good taste to make light of a tragedy such as the killing of a family. This whole series of "recap" is a waste and embarrassing. Whatever happened to GOOD TASTE??? Are we on ATS now to be headbanger type rappers in order to "be in"? I like having a little fun every now and then myself but please can the "cool dude" image. Not funny, just DUMB.

I rate this three thumbs down.

meibe you should make some videos to show us "good taste"?
not everyone is going to like the recaps, i do. their simple and short.
no need on vilifying about them either, just....don't watch them.
edit on 3-1-2012 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ok WTH!? You get us hooked with this show, and the past few shows have been a day late!?! We would appreciate these on our desks ASAP Monday, wed, and fri. PS Another GREAT show brian

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If radiation is the cause of the seals dying, japan could be held respinsible because of their stupid actions like dumping highly radioactive water used in the depleted uraniun tanks directly into the ocean.

abcnews.go.com...
articles.cnn.com...:WORLD
www.bbc.co.uk...

They should be held responsible for poluting the ocean with highly radioactive water and somehow punished for this.
They practically poluted our rain water and water in general.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I watched the recap.

Before I comment, I'd like to address the nay-sayers.

ATS is a free site. You don't spend a dime by being a member. Have you no gratitude?

ATS has a new feature, the Recaps. Shouldn't you at least offer constructive criticism? No, you whine about something in your inbox, that is provided to you for FREE, then you bash the videos. Shame on you.

I understand the content of the recaps may offend some sensitive individuals. That's no reason to react. Or is it?

There you go, nay-sayers.

I watched the Recap. Brian, excellent job. Editing crew, excellent job. Beyond that, excellent job.

Once more, Excellent job.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the mention!

I must share some of the credit with my wife as she is the one who told me about the story, she had read it on the msn home page (I think) and I went to find the earliest version of the story I could.

I next came here to ATS expecting that someone would have posted a thread or at least a mention in the Japan declares 'nuclear emergency' after quake thread and was quite surprised that it had not been posted there either.

It will be some time before definitive results are in (according to the story in the OP) and I am hoping that they find that the problem is not raiation. Though if such an outcome occurs, I am certain there will be many who doubt the veracity of that conclusion.

zroth has a point with their post in which they make mention of BP and other cxauses of environmental contamination. I conceed the point in my reply

karen61057 indicates in her reply the following:

Oil spills are devastating to the environment true. However these lesions and hair loss do not directly link to petroleum products. They do link to radiation poisioning.

The catastrophe is going to have wide ranging connsequences.

Whether these ringed seals (bearded seals, and walruses too , remember) are experiencing the effects of radiation directly, or from eating fish which were contaminated, or what is happening to these animals of different species (which argues for an environmental cause) is something else, Fukushima Daiichi is still nowhere close to a resolution, regardless of Tepco's insistence on "cold shut down."

They have been known to use words which they do not seem to know the common definition of, so take that for what it is worth...

Again, thank you!
edit on 3-1-2012 by jadedANDcynical because: misspelled zroth

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Star for your demand for promptness. They are kinda addicting. Waiting for 8.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwuhi
Polar bears will be next they eat seals.

Its not like polar bears have a choice. Its not like they have a vegetable selection in the arctic. And its a pity, they would probably live longer and be happier if they ate more vegetables. As would us all.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 3-1-2012 by ThoughtForms because: change of mind

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Love these videos but damn...the title! Alarmist and weird, or is it just me?

"Mosquito Seal Radiation Massacre"
Yeah, I gotz to click me some of dat! Obviously while cowering behind my chair...
Thanks Brian and ATS.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks Brian, as always I enjoyed your re-cap
!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join