It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012.We will live together with the creatures of light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by David291
What is reality? What do you see as reality? That's what most people should ask themselves, all because one might think something doesnt exist, it might be the completely opposite.

That's a loaded question.

That's a discussion in itself.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I would like to think that I placed myself in this reality but to be honest, I just don't know. I have the feeling that one day all my questions will be answered though.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

What is reality? What do you see as reality? That's what most people should ask themselves, all because one might think something doesnt exist, it might be the completely opposite.

Yeah, I agree. I was going to make a thread about it but I changed my mind

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Yeah, I agree. I was going to make a thread about it but I changed my mind

Putting it in a nutshell - - - I think everything is a creation of thought energy.

We exist only like a computer program exists.

Of course - - we are talking billions+ years of creation on top of creation on top of creation. Basically layers and layers from a beginning thought consciousness.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I've always thought similar to that and find it to be extremely interesting

edit: although then my mind wonders and I'm wondering if all my favourite things exist...

edit on 3/1/12 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
No worries, 2012 is just the end of the old world and the beginning of the new. Well worries to the ones who are dependent upon the old world; they will suffer the most.

And yes, the beings of light will reveal themselves. Some of them are humans walking around. You'll start to notice them soon enough.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Q2IN2Y

You'll start to notice them soon enough.
How soon,in weeks,months?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q2IN2Y
No worries, 2012 is just the end of the old world and the beginning of the new. Well worries to the ones who are dependent upon the old world; they will suffer the most.

And yes, the beings of light will reveal themselves. Some of them are humans walking around. You'll start to notice them soon enough.

Yes - I do believe "off planet beings" are amongst us - living as humans.

But - I don't support only one race of "off planet beings" or only benevolent are watchers of this planet.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Here is the problem. If the two worlds are untouchable, it doesn't matter. This is why the whole thing fell apart the last time we tried it. The invulnerability only extended through the first two dimensions, and without swords and guns, influence reigned supreme. Over time a system of intermediaries was set up -- on both sides -- to facilitate and normalize relations between the realms, but the chosen eventually saw their communication as a means to gain influence and power over their kind, in their own realms, through careful manipulation of events beyond the veil. The war that erupted nearly destroyed both worlds, all worlds. We built a wall and called it "sleep" and our dreams of it have fueled our mythology, philosophy and religion for thousands of years. And the best part? Everything we know is based on these frail intermediaries.

You're right though: The wall is coming down again soon, and this time, it won't just be the curtains. There will be no easy answers, and the result may be unity, or war. I like to think it is "up to us."

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

and the result may be unity, or war
When you think that way,the result will be always..war!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I like to think it is "up to us."
No, it's them and us.WE are not alone in this endless war.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I agree. I have always considered myself a major player. It's an artifice, of course, but -- here's the good part: It is through this lens that everything else is "born." We have been colluding for a very long time, and elements in both realms want love and unity. That much is fairly obvious; we are absolutely not alone.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The wall is coming down again soon
This require high thinking,maybe the only solution for the future will be to build another wall.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

we are absolutely not alone.
I know this is true, but there are things that we are not allowed to know.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No offense, man, but this is a shoddy enlightenment if we let this idea stand unchallenged.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

I had a dream one time that you might be interested to hear.

On another note there is a theory that Venus once was the third planet from the sun, in place of the earth and the earth was in the place of Mars. The core of Venus ejected and when it did Venus was sent up another orbit to where it is now as the morning star. The core of Venus then became our moon and earth moved into the place of former Venus which we now call home.

In short, the theory goes on to say that it is an evolutionary process but during the time when those who inhabited Venus learned of their demise, they discovered time as direction, as there is no time in space and escaping their home planet for fear of it's destruction. By doing this they discovered that they could live for thousands of years, however they need human parts and other necessities as over time their bodies degenerate. These are known according to the theory as the fallen angels or aliens or whatever you want to call them.

So in a future scenario like one in the TV series V, this theory states that once again these beings will return to earth and try to convince us humans to go with them, they will look like us. Thats not the cool part though.

The cool part is that the earth is your mother and the core of the earth would be ejected and become a moon for mars, which would move into the earths orbit. Earth, will take the place to Venus which is closer to the sun and uninhabitable, in this density. However if you choose to stay with the mother you would evolve into a higher density, closer to the sun.

The ebook is called, "earth mother our womb of life"

Anyways thats not what my dream was about, well maybe it was related sort of.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

this idea
Those who are keeper of the secrets are their own enemy,that's why humanity go backwards.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Earth, will take the place to Venus
That will lead to the extinction of humanity in one second,maybe this is true,regarding the billions of years of history of the Universe,but as Carl Sagan use to say there where other planets in our solar system,that exploded long time ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Do tell us about this dream, you've got me interested.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Yes, in a sense, but death is a natural part of evolution. Google the ebook and read it, it explains better than I can and only took me about a day or two to read.

Now I can not say wether or not I subscribe to this theory fully, but it does explain a lot if true and helped me make more sense of things.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join