It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Lawrence murder: Dobson and Norris found guilty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Is this ATS or the EDL website?

I was confused there for a minute...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Not once did I say that the black on black crime rate wasn't higher I merely said that the vast majority of violent crime is committed by young black youths read my post before you start flaming.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Like I have posted before in this thread, now hopefully the 2 guys in prison will tell the truth so the other 3 guys can get locked up too.
The parents have acted with dignity and I applaud them, they have both asked the convicted people to come clean and tell the truth and tell the police who else was involved.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mdnw2009

I am not flaming the vast majority of violent crime is not commited by Black youths . A disproportionate amount of crime perhaps but not the vast majority of crime.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by mdnw2009

I am not flaming the vast majority of violent crime is not commited by Black youths . A disproportionate amount of crime perhaps but not the vast majority of crime.

I think in London it is (though probably not the UK as a whole which would be quite incredible in areas such as Devon, North East etc), fair to say "disproportionate" is a rather kind term......................

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

I live in London Islington right next door to Hackney I have done all my life and I can say with hand on my heart that every person I know all the people I have ever worked with or for would agree with me when I say that for what ever reason black youths commit more violent crime www.dailymail.co.uk...
Thank you for not flaming I am not a bigot just a little bitter at times is all and as my signature says " PEACE "

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join