It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why You’d Never Know There Was A Mouse In Your Soda....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Oh man, I love hard cider. I started out brewing beer mostly, but I have grown more fond of ciders. There's so much more you can do with it. If you just use straight juice without adding any extra sugar you usually end up with a 2% or 3% ABV cider. Rev the sugars up a bit, and use a very active yeast, and you can kick it up to 12% to 13% ABV. That stuff will clear you head! If you really want to go nuts and just try to make the most alcoholic grog you can you can hit nearly 15%, but the flavor, and character suffers. I shoot for around 10% to 12% strong enough to warm you up, and nip your nose, but smooth enough to go down without a fight.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Man Mountain Dew was my favorite drink up until now.

posted on Jul, 11 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I don't think that the pepsi would totally disolve a mouse before it neutralized the chemicals in the can. I think Pepsi is lying myself. a mouse would take up about a quarter of the can, lowering the chemical content. If Pepsi was telling the truth, there is no way our digestive tract would go unhurt from drinking their product. And we all know we can drink three cans of pepsi without it doing any damage.

<< 1   >>

join