It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone know what these red orbs are seen on new years eve?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Hello, I DON'T have any pics,it was new years eve here and it was like ww3 brilliant, anyway I was indoors and my husband called me outside all excited, as we looked up there were 3 bright red orbs in the formation of a triangle I was so excited and proclaimed its a ufo, any way more orbs started to appear but just as single ones, they are not balloons as they were drifting across the land and not going any higher, they are not lanterns as they did not glow, we noticed that they were being fired from a near by town, so we are just curious as to what they are as they are obviously man made.

I also read in an English newspaper online that orange orbs had been seen in London and that they were in a formation it didn't say what kind of formation, so does anyone know to what I'm explaining here, I would love an explanation and I'm sure others would too, they are very pretty I have to add just gliding accross the sky, they do not rise???

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by missiongal

Doesn't anyone think it a strange coincidence that aliens always come to visit us just as we are seeing in the New Year? They are cunningly disguised as chiinese lanterns.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

edit on 1/3/2012 by digitalbluco because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Lanterns.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Probably chinese lanterns. Since they've become more popular over the last few years the amount of supposed UFO sightings has rocketed. A friend of mine showed me a video on his phone where he and about 10 other passengers, on a bus returning from a gig, got the driver to stop and and stood on the side of the road watching a 'fleet' of UFO's drift along in the night, you can hear some of the people yelling "we're being invaded!!!" on the video. Hilarious! He'd never even heard of chinese lanterns, which they clearly were.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I saw them too wit bunch of people, ...laterns

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
So obviously none of you know what they are, I did point out that they are not laterns they don't glow, they were solid red orbs, just drifting across the land, not climbing any higher either.

top topics

join