It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Ron Paul loses then I hope this country burns....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
We have committed so many acts of evil in this country against humanity and when the country gets the chance to have a real chance at reform we vote for more evil.

bye bye constitutional repbulic. game over.

I hear argentina is nice this time of year....

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Shouldn't your title say "When"?

It may not be in Iowa, but he will not be the nominee. (Hell, he might not win Iowa)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
im the same, its now or never.

anyone know of any good anti-american groups i can join lol

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
the USA has became a real evil Empire like in starwars
but the country itself and its people shouldnt be punished
its the regime the problem .. its always the same group of people
that take selfish decision .. corruption in the government is extremelly high
they should have the same faith has Saddam and Gadhafi
but the country itself .. shouldnt be burned

its like Amhadinejad .. he said to wipe Israeli regime off the map
which i agree .. not the entire country itself ..

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

We the people should have done something so in my mind we are responsible for what we have become. WE THE PEOPLE. We get what we deserve....what you reap is what you sow.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

You won't have to hope because it will happen.

And not just the US. The entire west. Why? Because we are lazy and have let the criminals get in power.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I was actually thinking of moving to Canada when i finish my Personal Trainer qualifications next year, but then i realized i had a criminal record and i cant go anywhere.

the # thing is, they put me in a # environment and expect me to not get involved with bad things, most things i did bad were when i was 16 to 20, and they will stay with me for ever.

I have cannabis charges (who doesnt smoke bud when they're young?)
fighting/assault charges (both parties locked up)

I cant go anywhere, im stuck in a country i have no vote on, not been able to get out and better my self. I realized 5 years ago that only I can get my self out of this mess. But even though i took that action, im still been penalized - all way through my life, only jobs i can get is agency work in a very very crap place on minimum wage.

I posted this here because you said you wanted to move, but realistically the people who want change in your country are the people who see whats happening, the people who's been shafted, like me, but cant actually do anything to change their own environment because of the elements TPTB have put upon us.

Its a mad paradox and the only way to change things, if Ron doesnt win - is an armed revolt - but then people would be scared to participate due to the backlash if the revolt didnt work.

I hope to god Ron Paul wins, he wouldnt just change America, he'd change allot of the world too.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

If Ron Paul; loses, then I hope . . . .

. . . that people will be reasonable, level-headed and continue calm political discourse.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Waiting for the bad guys do go first will be our undoing if nothing else has. They already declared "black bag men out of V for Vendetta" Legal (Fiction!), all over Earth. They're gonna secret vote Iowa in the USA so they can rig the results proper, it's astounding how asleep people truly are. Makes one think again about all the "mind control" talk. I mean really.

We're gonna wait until a well armed and trained squad rolls right up to your house, and proceeds to demand your weapons?

Looks like it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by peponastick
reply to post by Ben81

We the people should have done something so in my mind we are responsible for what we have become. WE THE PEOPLE. We get what we deserve....what you reap is what you sow.

What can we do if the army doesnt back us up ..
we will get killed in masse
americans are scared of guns .. look the arabs in the ME
so many killed .. but that didnt affect their spirit to fight against the corruption and win the revolution

we need that sort of spirit to be able to do something
governmen own the perfect weapon .. and its fear over us

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'm sure cool heads will prevail and the status quo will continue. And you'll continue to loose your freedoms to things like the NDAA (with the ability to detain Americans with no due process), more false flag attacks like operation gun runner to take your second ammendment, and after the government is done taking all the protections that the founders put in place to avoid a tyrannical government...Then we'll see how level headed calm the political disclosure will be!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Ron Paul is without question the most liberal of all the candidates be they Democrat,Republican or Independent.

The U.S. as a whole is primarily conservative in their beliefs.

ATS has become wildly liberal in the past 2-3 years.

Paul has a less than zero chance of being anyone's nominee.

Hope and wish and stomp your feet and whine all you like. The good Doctor is a wasted vote if you are serious about an election.

Becker

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

We have committed so many acts of evil in this country against humanity and when the country gets the chance to have a real chance at reform we vote for more evil.

bye bye constitutional repbulic. game over.

I hear argentina is nice this time of year....

The same man who couldn't even vote "Nay" to the NDAA that has this site in an uproar and this is what you are pinning your whole principles and convictions on?

Oh and if you want to move to Argentina go for it -- they do not believe in the ideal of personal property and will gladly dip into your own investments in times of great need.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

YOUR RIGHT...AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL...WHAT A JOKE. LET'S BOMB EVERYONE INTO THE DARK AGES...YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Becker44

So now it's liberal to obey the constitution and not want to carelessly go to war? Once Ron Paul legalizes heroin you'll be one of the first to go get some smack and shoot it up. Afterall he wants to legalize drugs so it's ok for people to do stupid things....Right? Hey, it's legal to go buy a hammer and smack yourself in the head with it...maybe you should try that. Or maybe we should just make hammers illegal.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Becker44

So now it's liberal to obey the constitution and not want to carelessly go to war? Once Ron Paul legalizes heroin you'll be one of the first to go get some smack and shoot it up. Afterall he wants to legalize drugs so it's ok for people to do stupid things....Right? Hey, it's legal to go buy a hammer and smack yourself in the head with it...maybe you should try that. Or maybe we should just make hammers illegal.

You are now contradicting your title...I guess a troll is a troll and thus I feed you no longer.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

what are you talking about? I'm beginning to think you avitar is a representation of your hard hearing...
edit on 3-1-2012 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

what are you talking about? I'm beginning to think you avitar is a representation of your hard hearing...
edit on 3-1-2012 by peponastick because: (no reason given)

Nope that would be the ear of Barry Goldwater and not of my hard hearing -- of which is irrelevant since no form of listening has occurred...the reading of words is strictly done so through vision.

The quest is....What are you talking about? Your title and opening post have no commonality.
edit on 3-1-2012 by ownbestenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becker44
Ron Paul is without question the most liberal of all the candidates be they Democrat,Republican or Independent.

The U.S. as a whole is primarily conservative in their beliefs.

ATS has become wildly liberal in the past 2-3 years.

Paul has a less than zero chance of being anyone's nominee.

Hope and wish and stomp your feet and whine all you like. The good Doctor is a wasted vote if you are serious about an election.

Becker

That you use terms like liberal shows you are missing why Ron Paul is popular.

It's called the Constitution and Bill of Rights, with a legal accounting at the highest levels. It's very dangerous for the evil people who rule America right now. So talk away with your dreams of what never was, and could never be, and hope that they allow Ron Paul to start to end this madness before shooting people becomes needed.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I would like to say it's been fun...but it hasn't. Don't worry you'll get your wish:

more war
more death
more taxes
more loss of freedom
more corruption
more federal reserve printing
more...more...more..enjoy being a slave.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join