It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

is it just me or did I notice a lot of " minorities " on that list.

To me that just means that are using the minorities candidates for office positions as pawns by offering them positions people of their culture never held before or something of the likes.

List also includes the typical slimy looking white guy too.

List should include about 90% of people in politics because you can't move beyond the local level unless you've done something illegal.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
More details on everyone of these low life scum on the list at the link... And among all these, I think the most corrupt is Holder... and the irony is, he's the attorney general.

He's not the first. Google Edwin Meese. Or if you want an entertaining version go to Youtube and search "Carlin- Reagan's Gang." And that's 25 years ago. I'm beginning to think that Washington can't operate without corruption. It wouldn't know what to do with integrity if it got bit on the ass by it.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Why is Hillary Clinton not on this list?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Unfortunately the whole washington scene is merely a soap opera for public consumption.
The real decisions and the real agendas are dictated not debated.
The Immense bribes available are holding a majority of officials in the web of somebodies honey trap or other....
Who the hell was Barry Soretoro?To me he apears to be a totally manufactured chimera, and not a bonefide person....
His presidency, peace prize, etc....all arranged through somebody with deep pockets.....
CIA? George Soros ?
David Rockefeller?
The computer billionaire Gates?
All or any combination of the above?
Who owns Barry?
Anyone?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Glad to see Obama on the list, haha.

<< 1   >>

join